Captain

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:47 pm
User Image
                                (✿) History Book
                                ‣ Dragon, as his kind often are, was born and left to fend for himself in the mountains of a distant land. He never had a family, or even a name, of his own; his entire life, it was quite literally him against the world. Over the years of his life, Dragon developed a terrible reputation with the people of his homeland as he would raid settlements and villages for their treasures. He was despised for this, though there was very little that could be done to stop him. Until recently, that is. The people grew tired of his attacks and, in an attempt to be rid of him, they attacked his cave. Dragon saw them marching, but instead of defending his cave and hoard, he fled with what he could carry. Dragon didn't cease his retreat until he had found his way to the mountains of Japan, where he now resides.

(✿) How I Feel
                                ‣ Dragon is generally a calm and quiet individual. He isn't very social, preferring to keep his interactions brief unless it's with someone he knows and cares for, and is a natural homebody; Dragon doesn't go outside often unless needed, though he's known to disappear during storms. His fuse is a long one, so he doesn't have much of a temper, but some things grind at his patience easily. As a dragon, he exhibits the typical traits you would expect; he's possessive, particularly of his other treasures, and is incredibly proud. Dragon also tends to hoard shiny things that catch his interest and gets a bit moody when his treasures are bothered by others.

(✿) Take It Away
                                ☠ Messes
                                ☠ His hoard being disturbed
                                ☠ Excessive socializing
                                ☠ When others intentionally refer to him as a female just to irk him

(✿) Give It To Me
                                ღ Treasures
                                ღ Trinkets
                                ღ Shiny objects
                                ღ Storms
                                ღ Animals

(✿) Anything But That
                                - Spending his entire life alone, or just never finding a name

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:09 pm
User Image
                                (✿) Sing Me A Song
                                ‣ General
                                ‣ Romance

(✿) My Photo Book
                                ‣ Ichimoku Ren from Onmyoji

(✿) I Carry Those For A Reason
                                ‣ Natural Assets :: Dragon doesn't use a weapon in battle, though he could if he ever learned. As such, he relies on his natural assets such as his teeth and claws or the spikes on his tail.

(✿) This Is My Style
                                ‣ Enhanced Defense : His body, at least in his true form, is nearly impenetrable. The softest part of his body is his chest, but even that would take a significant amount of force to penetrate. In his human form, common human weapons tend to bounce right off of him.
                                ‣ Enhanced Resilience : A very high tolerance for poisons and acids.
                                ‣ Enhanced Strength : As a daiyōkai, his strength is among the greatest.
                                ‣ Enhanced Senses : He can hear, see, and smell better than humans and most other demons.
                                ‣ Transformation : Able to transform into his true form. His true form is that of a gold-scaled Chinese dragon.
                                ‣ Immense Demonic Power : A standard for daiyōkai is their overwhelming demonic aura.
                                ‣ Longevity : Not immortal, but he will age ridiculously slower than other demon breeds do.
                                ‣ Flight : As a dragon, and a daiyōkai in general, flight is a given.
                                ‣ Fire & Lightning Manipulation : Able to breath fire and lightning, as well as channel it through his body to bend it to his will. In human form, his breath changes to spontaneous creation.
                                ‣ Weather Manipulation : Will get stronger with age, but right now, he can only charge storms with electrical energy.

blue carnal love
Captain

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

blue carnal love
Captain

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:14 pm
User Image
                                (✿) I Love You
                                ‣ N/A

(✿) I Can Tell You More
                                ‣ Dragon doesn't want much. He just wants to build his treasure hoard and, maybe, find companionship. He'd be happy with just receiving a name.
                                ‣ Despite being a calm person without much of a temper, he is easily annoyed when someone tracks in dirt or makes a mess after he's just cleaned; or, makes an existing mess bigger. He's known to grumble irritably when it happens, but rarely lashes out at them.
                                ‣ Dragon suffers from gender dysphoria. For the most part, he has no problem with himself. But, there are times when he feels disgusted and unhappy with the parts of his body he can't change or manipulate to fit his true self.
                                ‣ He puts a lot of work into maintaining a masculine frame. On first glance, most would easily see a man, especially humans. But, it isn't uncommon for yōkai to smell that he wasn't born one. Many have taunted and ridiculed him for "playing games". Yōkai that respect his lifestyle are so rare that he doesn't bother looking for them. Dragon tends to favor humans due to their inherent lack of ability to know the truth without investigation.
                                ‣ Goes around barefoot. His toes are clawed in his human form, so it's understandably uncomfortable wearing footwear. Even open-toed footwear, though he may tolerate it temporarily.
                                ‣ While his sclera are usually always black, this isn't their natural color. He doesn't know what causes it, but he does know they've only ever been white when he feels completely safe and comfortable. Dragon thinks it might an intimidation display.
                                ‣ What's in the bag? You may or may not ever find out. It's full of pretty pebbles. This is the first hoard he has ever had.

(✿) My Master Is
                                ‣ blue carnal love

Active

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces