Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
[Villain] Keon Oshiro A/A [Revamped]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:11 am
【P h o t o 】

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【B a s i c s 】

Name: Keon Oshiro
.xScreen Name: Shi

.xx¤ Age: 19
.xx¤ Gender: Male/ Nonbinary [They/Him]
.xx¤ Ethnicity: Japanese/ Vietnamese
.xx¤ Sexual Orientation: Aromantic
.xx¤ Marital Status: Single

.xx¤ Likes:
• Peach flavoured snacks
• That cold weather when the tips of your fingers go numb
• Rabbits, they like their soft fur
• Instant ramen, very affordable
• Strawberry shortcake

.xx¤ Dislikes:
• People in general
• Seeing the effects of their peculiarity on their body
• Most food cause it won't stay down
• Himself in general
• Getting lectured cause he couldn't care less

.xx¤ Personality: Keon is very anti-social, visibly uncomfortable around other bodies. Probably at his happiest alone or someone who's very low maintenance. Though acts like a typical troubled youth, a product of their environment growing up very isolated. Not very socially self-aware but can mimic what they see from others.

.xx¤ Height: 5’11”
.xx¤ Weight: 112 lbs
.xx¤ Distinguishing Features: The tips of his fingers and toes has a black stained look. (Mild gangrene)
.xx¤ Theme song: Alive (ft RUNN)

.xx¤ Biography: Trigger warning; abuse Keon was born from a mother who wanted a daughter, very disappointed that she birthed a son instead. Hated him from the beginning, given a girl's name and for a good amount of years would be in denial and raised her child like a daughter. Forced them to grow and maintain long hair, clothed in dresses with frills and laces while getting picked on by the neighbouring kids. Their father only stepped in once during all the abuse and it was to have Keon’s hair cut short and got them more appropriate clothes, but other he’d turn a blind eye to it all. Their mom never physically abused them, but would do it emotionally; think of constant insults, gaslighting, publicly humiliation and constantly denying any familiar affection. It all stopped around when they turned fourteen when he just couldn’t handle it anymore. Waiting for nighttime to pass when he entered their parent’s bedroom and rotted them both beyond recognition. By the time their bodies were found after not showing up to work, Keon was long gone and had been mostly on the run since.

{Strengths}
.xx¤ The ability to sleep anywhere, result from being homeless
.xx¤ Pretty cleaver, can think on the spot

{Weaknesses}
.xx¤ Has a failing immune system, prone to catching most illnesses under the sun
.xx¤ Physically weak, visibly shaking most of the time.

【P e c u l i a r i t y 】

Rot Inducement / Necrosis Inducement

He can cause anything organic to rot and necrosis/ premature cell death causing rapid decay on the human body. The factors to determine the speed of decaying depends on the size.

His peculiarity works with both indirect and direct physical contact but they work differently, indirectly the decay is more passive (tips of your fingers and toes goes first) that requires Keon's full attention and the progress will fully stop when he stops. But with direct physical contact, the decay is more aggressive (vital organs are targeted) and the decaying will continue to progress slowly after the initial physical contact for some short time. Mild necrosis is easy to reverse, the severe cases can continue to spread and damage without Keon's doing.

Drawback: His peculiarity doesn't affect inorganic objects. And the more he uses it, the quicker his own body decays. So far he has lost a whole finger

Statistics: 30

¤ Intelligence: ■■■□□
¤ Perception: ■■■■□
¤ Strength: ■□□□□
¤ Toughness: ■□□□□
¤ Endurance: ■■□□□
¤ Speed: ■■■■□
¤ Reflexes: ■■■□□
¤ Martial Arts: ■□□□□
¤ Weapon Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Survival Skills: ■■■■□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■■□□□
¤ Perc Control: ■■■□□

【A d d i t i o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n】

Alignment Villain - [Chaotic Neutral/ Neutral Evil]
.xJob Title: High school dropout
.xDescription: He has no job, and is desperate enough to do any odd job
.xOther: Keon has basic knowledge on ASL and can speaks English, Japanese & Vietnemese but has selective mutism  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:52 pm
User Image

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

[Adult Profiles]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items