Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
Sophie Lemieux (Villain) A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:57 pm
【P h o t o 】

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【B a s i c s 】

Name: Sophie Lemieux
.xScreen Name: Athena

.xx¤ 21
.xx¤ Female
.xx¤ French
.xx¤ Asexual
.xx¤ Single

• A quiet night
• Her younger brother
• Classical Music
• Successful Research

Dislikes
• People getting in her way
• Failed research
• Lukewarm tea, hot or cold. Not warm.
• Coffee
• Poor test subjects

Personality
Sophie is cold a cold and calculating woman bordering on nearly robotic. She's inexpressive and very rarely shows any emotions besides vague satisfaction when something goes the way she wants it too. She has very little patience for those who would waste her time and will quickly rid herself of those who get in her way. Sophie does have a soft spot however for one person, her younger brother. As she has devoted her life to saving his by any means necessary she has inadvertently made herself at the top of the most wanted list but she doesn't care. Her research could not only save her younger brothers life but the life of millions of people all over the world. For her the ends will always justify the means regardless of what other people will say. She'll happily play the part of the villain and help unsavory people further their goals as long as she can further her own at the same time.

.xx¤ 5'8
.xx¤ 129 lbs
.xx¤ Her cold and impassive face

Bio
From a young age Sophie was an odd child. She spent very little time with the toys and dolls her parents got her and instead spent much more time with books they had gotten her to read. It soon became apparent that Sophie had already outgrown the children's books they had gotten her and they began to get her more complex books before eventually just giving her full access to her Father's library by the age of five. Soon enough her parents discovered that her ability to absorb information so quickly was due to her peculiarity and by the time she was seven years old she had already graduated from college with a doctorate in bio engineering. However in that time they had a second child as they never truly got a chance to enjoy having a fun loving child as Sophie had grown up far beyond even what her parents could accomplish as a famous brain surgeon and world famous architect. Despite their daughters cold and off putting nature towards everyone she did show her parents her own brand of affection by doing things for them and creating devices to make their lives easier and even upgrading their home into a "Smart house" designed with an Ai of her own creation. Sophie was especially fond however of her younger brother, the only person who ever made her smile. The two were as close as can be and while he was a normal child with normal childlike interests the two got along so well and he looked up to his big sister like a hero.

Soon her Brother Hugo had also begun aspiring to become a Hero just like those who swooped in to save the day. However as he grew older it became apparent that he had no peculiarity which shattered his dreams of ever becoming a hero. However Sophie did not allow him to wallow in his misery and pointed out that there were other heroes who saved lives too, fire fighters, police officers, and doctors like their Father. This would perk him up and he'd soon announce that his new dream was to just be a hero in his own special way. However even that dream would be stripped from him as soon he became gravely ill and eventually it was revealed that he had several different types of cancer riddled throughout his body and that he would only have months to live. This devastated the family as little Hugo at only the young age of 8 was told that he would die and the boy became catatonic, unable to process the information.

However within days Hugo would suddenly go missing causing panic in his Parents as they wanted to be able to spend their last few months with their precious son. Then to make matters worse Sophie had become increasingly distant, locking herself away in her room for days and even weeks at a time. The only clue that she was even still alive was a small microphone and slot beside her door that they would deposit her meals into and let her know the food was there for her to which she would give a quick thank you as the food would be taken to wherever she was. Eventually news would sprout up about people mysteriously vanishing with no real connection between the people except for two different sets of people. One group of people were those who were born with no peculiarity whatsoever while the other group were people with peculiarity's that allowed them to heal themselves to different degrees. Eventually the person doing the kidnapping made the tiniest of errors and their main culprit would be revealed to be the seventeen year old Sophie Lemieux. Once the police force arrived at the their family manor Mr and Mrs Lemieux would be shocked to hear such an accusation but could do nothing but lead the way to their daughters room where they would announce that she had visitors. However she never answered and the Officers and Detectives would break down the door to an empty bedroom, clean and pristine as ever with Sophie nowhere to be seen. After a few minutes of thorough investigation they found a switch hidden behind a framed photo of Sophie and Hugo which moved one of her bookshelves to reveal a hidden elevator which shocked her parents as they had no idea how or when she managed to have this installed without them knowing.

This elevator would eventually lead them down well beyond even the basement of the house to a deep underground lab where everyone present would be horrified at the sight that beheld them. Tubes filled with people. Some simply suspended in liquid, others mutated nearly beyond what was identifiably human. But what shocked Sophie's parents the most was their little Hugo, in a coma in the center of the lab on a bed completely riddled with wires and hooked up to a multitude of machines. From there a recording would play with a hologram of Sophie standing before the group...

"Hello Mother, Father, and esteemed guests. If this recording is playing that means you have discovered my little secret. Well to those inclined yes, I am the one behind all the kidnappings. And I am sure you are curious as to my reasoning. Well my reason lays before you, Hugo, My little Brother. As I'm sure my Mother and Father would confirm what I am about to say, Hugo suffers from several different Cancers at once. He only had months to live and so since modern medicine can do nothing for him I took matters into my own hands. I have decided to go beyond what scientists are afraid to go to find a true cure for what ails my Brother so that he may live the life he deserves, so that all who are afflicted by such ailments can live their lives to the fullest. I however will not delude myself into thinking that you would be able to understand my cause, everyone would spew nonsense that it isn't right. That somehow the lives of the few outweigh the lives of the millions that my research can save. Hmph I will not allow anyone to stand in my way, nobody. My Brother will be cured, and he will be given the peculiarity of his dreams. By harnessing the healing Peculiarities of others I will design the perfect healing Peculiarity and give it to Hugo, it will cure his Cancers and make him a near unstoppable force so that he may become the hero he dreams to be. The only Hero who is allowed to turn me into the police and make a name for himself....until that day comes nobody will stop me. Nobody will stand in my way...and anyone who stands before me shall fall...for everyone...even you...Mother and Father....are simply chess pieces on my board. You all have a part to play and you will play it well, that I promise you.

Hugo is currently hooked up to a complex network of machines I designed, it is the only thing keeping him alive, the only things keeping his Cancers from spreading. Should he be moved the Cancers will spread like wildfire and ravage his body, his final moments of life will be some of the most agonizing moments that no human has ever experienced. If one of you lovely Officers would want to have that on your hands then please go ahead, though I believe my Parents would not agree with such an action. Goodbye Mother. Goodbye Father. This will be the last time you hear from me and I know I don't believe I've ever said this to you personally....I love you both. Thank you for raising me."

And thus the hologram faded and everyone was left stunned and all computers would suddenly delete all Data on them as they were programed to do so. From there what little information that was gathered from the papers Sophie left behind, those people whom were mutated were failed early experiments. Warped from the transfer of a healing peculiarity that caused their cells to develop faster than they could die and became horrid amalgamations that they were now. The only blessing was that those who were mutated were braindead. However the silver lining was that there were many who were still alive and well, only put into a suspended animation and even some who had no peculiarity previously now had a much lesser, imperfect healing peculiarity which showed that Sophie's research was far from done. And when came the time for the Officers and detectives to decide on what to do about Hugo as he was central to Sophie's plans her parents put themselves between the Officers and Hugo. They understood why Sophie said they were all pieces on her chess board, their role was to protect Hugo. Something they were guaranteed to do as not only was he their son but also because they didn't want him to suffer the fate that Sophie had described. And so they play their part just as Sophie planned and the police department feeling frustrated as they felt as if they were being forced onto strings that Sophie was in control of.

{Strengths}
.xx¤ Near limitless potential to retain all information and skills with picture perfect clarity
.xx¤ Silver tongue

{Weaknesses}
.xx¤ Combat of any form
.xx¤ Frail

【P e c u l i a r i t y 】

Esprit illimité: Sophie's peculiarity makes her mind into what essentially is a super computer. She has picture perfect memory and the ability to retain all information she takes in and can grasp complex calculations with great ease that even the greatest of minds struggle to comprehend. She has a near infinite ability to learn and adapt to situations. Not only can she retain information but she can also easily pick up new logic based skills from robotics to biochemistry (her preferred field).

【W e a p o n 】

N/A

【C o m b a t D a t a】

Equipment:
- Her work pad (basically imagine a holographic ipad)
- A locket that holds a small photo of herself and Hugo

Statistics

¤ Intelligence: ■■■■■■■■■
¤ Perception: ■■■■■■
¤ Strength: ■□□□□
¤ Toughness: ■□□□□
¤ Endurance: ■□□□□
¤ Speed: ■□□□□
¤ Reflexes: ■□□□□
¤ Martial Arts: ■□□□□
¤ Weapon Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Survival Skills: ■■■■■
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■■■■■■■
¤ Perc Control: ■■■■■

【A d d i t i o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n】

Alignment Villain
.xJob Title: n/a
.xDescription: n/a
.xOther:
ATTENTION
Sophie can perform experimental procedures on those with peculiarities and those without in order to give those a second, albeit weaker version of the original ability. There is a good chance that there may be side effects and/or mutations. Request a second peculiarity at your own risk.

Sophie holds little regard for human life and see's anyone who stands in her way as simply drops in the bucket towards her ultimate goal. Age, gender, life style, she doesn't care. If you stand in her way she will get rid of you however way she can.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:04 pm
She is scary and she is approved!~

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
[Adult Profiles]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff