Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image
Where: the Lodge
With: Abby

With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus raised an eyebrow back toward those who had raised their own eyebrows. After a moment he ordered a glass of whiskey for himself, thankful that he can handle his liqueur. Eventually they were about to do dancing, which he would refrain from since he wasn't good with the majority of the dances going around at the time being.

He would situate himself so he could easily keep watch over Abby without being obvious about it. After all, he had not interest in making more enemies amongst hunters. After his drink he'd get a glass of water, being reasonable with his drinks as even he could get drunk. The couples dances made him think of the past, soliciting a sigh from him.

Noticing Abby go back out to dance again, Marcus would also notice her steal glances toward him. Well, he at least thought the glances toward him. Seeing the man who had been trying to flirt with her he would frown a bit. Later on he'd nearly scowl as the rejected man hit a chair into the table Abby was sitting at, it almost seeming intentional from the guy.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:46 pm

Abigail Hawk Hughes
~~~~~~~~~~

Whom I'm With: Friends

~~~~~~~
Abby and Erin got to the bathroom as Jon gone to their cars to get bags. Though a couple of other females gone with Abby and Erin to the bathroom. Once the bags were handed off to someone in the bathroom, the ladies took their time and talked. Thankfully Abby had Jon grab her towel bag as well. After her hair was mostly dried off and her skin no longer cold. She pulled a fresh pair of well fitting jeans with a nice bikini top that tied behind her neck. As her hoodie jacket was an extra large in mens that she zipped shut; to under her boobs.

As Erin wore a pair of sweat pants with a tank top and her own baggy hoodie. Erin wore a pair of flat shoes as Abby had plain beach sandals on. Abby put her wet clothes in the bag and finally left the bathroom. Of course the two other ladies gone back to their men. Now Erin and Abby gone to pay their tabs. "Hey, Ab's when did you change your last name?", a bartender asked. Abby blinked and tilted her head,"Like last month, and no I didn't get married. Just picked another old family surname I thought would suit better.", she said, with a small smile.

Jon came up and handed the bartender money and handed Abby back her credit card. "Jon, no.", Abby started to scold. "Little Red, it's my treat.", Jon replied, before Abby gave him a friendly punch to his bicep. "Told ya' to save that for missions only.", she snapped. Jon just laughed at her reaction and smiled before shaking his head. Though after he tipped the bartender he walked away and rubbed where Abby had punched. Now Abby tipped the bartenders as well as Erin snickered beside her.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image
With: people

Marcus finished his glass of water before getting up and going over to the man who had spilled the pitcher of water on Abby and her friend. Draping an arm over his shoulders. "We ought to have a chat outside lad." He said, giving whoever the guy was with a look telling them he was effectively banned from the bar for the night.

He kept his arm across the man's shoulders as he guided him outside. Exiting the building just after Jon had. (As such Jon ought to be witness to this.) "Now lad, I don't much care if it was your intent to spill that water all over those two ladies or to just startle them. You're heading home, but first be thankful that those bushes across the street aren't capable of puncturing your skin." He told the man before grabbing the man's collar and the back of his pants, picking him up and literally tossing him from just outside the door into the bushes across the street. After that was done he nodded and headed back inside to the bar.

Flagging down the bartender he would mention the ladies who had water spilled on them, paying their tabs while mentioning any money they would pay for their tabs being considered a tip. Afterward he got himself one of those carbonated drinks for a change from his usual. Walking about with this drink to help the bouncers keep things friendly.

While walking about he'd walk past Abby, catching a scent from her he hadn't noticed before. The surprising pheromonal scent nearly caused him to spit take on one of the odd mirrors hung on the walls before he composed himself. 'Could my donated blood have altered her physiology?' He would wonder before noticing that he had found the scent quite pleasant. The realization making him think that maybe the night should end soon. Finishing his carbonated drink he handed the glass right to a bartender putting dirty glasses into a dishwasher. Soon afterward he headed outside to his motor cycle, checking to be sure neither of those morons he'd booted from the bar had messed with any of its vital components.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:16 am

Abigail Hawk Hughes
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby and Erin listened to Jon explaining that Marcus had thrown the guy. Which shocked both ladies. Of course Abby had some what zoned out as Jon was talking to Erin about boxing. After a moment Abby jumped when Erin was gently shaking her. Blushing, Abby got up and headed outside with them. Now Jon handed them their keys back. Only for Abby to toss her clothes into a basic silver car that had a booster seat in it. If one was to look, it was a fairly clean car aside from blankets and a couple of neck pillows in the back seat.

Now Abby closed up her car and leaned against it. Jon noticed Abby looking up at the sky and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, Red, you okay?", he asked. After a second Abby looked at him and blinked,"Sorry, tonight's been a night.", she said, well looking at him. Erin was stretching a bit well standing beside both of them. Jon nodded at what Abby said and opened his arms for a hug. With a small smile Abby gone in for a hug and stood there with Jon for a moment. He seemed to avoid touching her lower back. Pulling back he ruffled her damp hair which resulted in an eye roll.

Erin opened her arms and Abby hugged her as well. "So, what's your plans?", Erin asked. Abby looked at her friends and shrugged,"Ain't for sure really.", she replied, as she unzipped her jacket. Slowly it seemed as if everyone else was leaving from the bar. It was clear Abby was mostly fit despite a bit of pudge over her abs. She was now leaning against her car again and stealing glances at the people leaving. Only to see Alan leaving with a lady who seemed to be his most recent hook up.

Abby put her hands in her hoodie jacket pockets and stretched out a bit. Now Abby noticed Marcus two spaces in front of her at his motorcycle. Before she pulled out her phone and checked her social media for the moment. Though Erin was talking to Jon about boxing and sparring at the park soon. As they waited to find out what Abby wanted to do to spend the rest of the night. Abby's short nails would gently tap the screen as she was replying to "happy birthday" wishes. Since she had been busy the last day or two.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus now sat on his motorcycle, the key still in his pocket as a hand rested on his forehead. "Why did I have to have such thoughts about her? Makes it feel like I had saved her because of how pretty she is when I know full well I didn't get a good look at her back then..." He would mutter to himself as he took a few slow, deep, breaths in the effort to calm himself before he would drive home.

In his distracted state, he was completely unaware of Abby and her friends being outside. Instead he would bring simply sit there consciously keeping a steady breathing rhythm in an effort to steady his rampaging mind, actively breathing in through his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Abigail Hawk Hughes
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby looked up from her phone about three minutes later. As Jon and Erin were talking about talking about hanging out tonight. Now Abby slipped her phone back into her purse and started to stretch again. This time her hands were out of her pockets. Erin watched as Abby stretched and groaned, bones popping and Abby's jacket slipped back; as her eyes were shut. Showing a glimpse of the tattoo on her left side of the rib cage. It looked like outlines of birds. "You good Abs?", Erin asked with a giggle. Abby looked at Erin after the stretch was done and readjusted her jacket,"I think so. The other night patrol took a bit out of me. And my insomnia has been trying to keep me up again.", she replied. "Abs, should we spar in the park. Say in two weeks? Give you time to heal up from your tattoo and such.", Jon mused, only to get a nod from Abby. "Yeah, that sounds good. Though I'll probably try to find more things to do on my days off.", Abby replied with a smile now.

Abby stole a glance at Marcus but saw someone else walking up to her. It was one of Victor's teammates, and one of her sparring partners, Brian. Brian was barely taller then Abby with black hair, brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. "What's up Brian?", she asked, as she had moved her purse to the car roof. "What kind of tattoo are you getting?", Brian asked. "That's a surprise, at least for y'all.", she replied. Brian rolled his eyes and smiled,"Fine, be that way.", he said only to ruffle her hair. Which resulted in her swatting his hand away with a gentle, almost playful glare. "I'm gonna head on out now. See ya when the next sparring day is." Brian said, only to get a fist bump from Abby, Jon, and Erin. Now they watched him get into a car with his other teammate and drive off.

Abby now pulled out a hair brush from her purse and started to smooth out her slightly messy hair. After a quick minute of brushing her hair, she smiled. Before putting her hair into a messy bun. Now she stole a glance at Marcus once again, before looking away. She was now debating if she should get his phone number. As it seemed Jon and Erin started to talk about movies.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image
Where: Outside the Lodge

Marcus calmed his breathing before swinging his leg back over his motorcycle. "I'd kick myself if I don't ask, even though I doubt she would agree..." He would mutter to himself before turning to head back toward the bar, intending to ask Abby to exchange numbers.

He didn't even get an entire stride before he saw her by a car and a few of those who came with her to the bar. Taking a deep breath he would walk over to her, feeling as nervous as he was when he had asked the female werewolf from the past out. "I was wondering if you would like to exchange phone numbers..." He would say to Abby as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:16 pm

Abigail Hawk Hughes
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby was watching her friends talk, until she heard Marcus. She looked up at him and blinked before smiling,"Sure thing.", she said, well fishing her phone out of her purse. Now she opened it to show off another picture of Bandit laying on a bed. Before opening contacts and add a new person. After his info seemed correct she saved it and sent him a text just saying 'Abby here' "Oh, and would you like to hang out?", she mused. Which made Jon and Erin look a bit shocked but they said nothing. As she glared from the corner of her eye. "See ya, Abs.", Erin said, well dragging Jon away. Abby rolled her eyes at Jon, muttering. Though it seemed like he was asking Erin what got into her.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image
Where: Outside the Lodge
With: Abby

Marcus blinks twice, surprised she had agreed. When he regained himself he would reach into the pocket of his coat to pull out his phone, revealing it to be in a case that almost seemed industrial in nature. Once his phone pinged with her text message, he silently thanked his coworkers for forcing the smartphone crash course on him before sending a reply to note that it had been received and her contact info saved. However, he was caught off guard with her asking to hang out. "I'd love to." He said to her with a smile.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff