Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
C A D U C E U S - Zahara / Sonyo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Placed some time after Lahlil's and Masahiro's visit, and a few months post Zahara exacting his revenge. Sonyo, interested in the pay snakes have been portrayed by other cultures as beings of healing and also to finally pay her respects to Kya, has found herself at the mouth of Ryuichi cave looking for the snake sage Masahiro had told her about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:58 pm
    User Image

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

tab SON โ€ข YOxxRUE tab โ–บ ๐™ฟ ๐š ๐™พ ๐™ฟ ๐™ด ๐š . ๐™ฝ ๐™พ ๐š„ ๐™ฝ
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Sonyo stood at the opening to Ryuichi cave, neck craned, staring in to the darkness like if she stared hard enough she could see through the shadows as if it was day. But alas, she didn't have that talent, and she adjusted her grip on the basket in her hands. The meiko shuffled her feet nervously, unsure on how to continue. Did she yell in to the abyss? Did she knock? Was there any way to knock? Just pulse your chakra girl, it works well enough. Sonyo rolled her eyes at Shukaku's comment, tossing it aside as a possibility. Chances were that a pulse of her chakra would be seen as a threat rather than a hello. So, she cleared her throat and...

"H-Hello?! My name's Sonyo! My friend sent me here! .... I brought food! I-It's homemade!"

Shukaku cackled in the back of her mind, causing Sonyo to frown. You sound like a scared little schoolgirl!! My god! Shut up, Shu, she spat back at him in her head which promptly silenced the tanuki. With that, Sonyo shuffled nervously again, waiting silently while pushing some of her hair behind her ear. Masahiro had said that the snake sage lived here, with the summons, away from the world. He didn't tell her his name, however, or what he looked like other than the word "pineapple" and a chuckle. Whatever the hell that meant.

Movement caught the edge of her vision and Sonyo looked away for a moment, eying a small snake hanging from the roof of the cave. It's beady eyes bore in to her, causing the woman to raise an eyebrow in response. Little flickers of the tongue, tasting and testing her.

Snakes were so cute, despite being so frowned upon.

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

-x- Rei -x-
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:56 am
(Mobile post in bed, no format)

Visitation, just how popular were the snakes these days? First a Hokage and the The little snake chirped with some enjoyment in its voice. The man said nothing except cast a glare at the mamba, he already knew and the Mamba coiled up his leg then up and around his body until it found the perch on the shoulder. His personal summon, the pain in the a** as he was but reliable.

Zahara said nothing to Shiro and instead held another handseal and closed his eyes as he relied on casting his voice. Outside, the little snake Sonyo was entertaining had been watching intently. Joni, one of the little delinquent snakes of the Kin, a little cobra that is sometimes a little too friendly. Sonyo would see this hanging snake lower itself so it was level with her head, tongue flicking out and then its hood flared as it revealed to be just that, a cobra. Yet Joni didn't hiss, only show its little display and kept a respectable distance.

"Yes? Hello?" Zahara's voice cracked and boomed slightly into existence, disembodied as the chakra focused around the cobra. "Apologies, lass." his voice spoke again as the cobra moved its jaw, the snake sage was projecting an auditory genjutsu through the snake itself. "Yes, yes. I can hear you just fine in case you're wondering. Who are you and why is your chakra aglow, I've had quite a few intrusions these past few months and now a host is at my home. Can't a sage have a wank in peace?"

He spoke with a bit of a jovial tone in his voice through this little cobra attempting its best to be intimidating, it moved its jaw even and Joni wanted to have a little fun as it 'lipped' synced his words. Zahara released the auditory illusory and started to make his way out to greet his esteemed guest. Whatever she had to say, he'd hear it all the same and when she would be done answering back to this little eccentric cobra Zahara would be seen emerging from the darkness within the caves.

Sharkskin carried across his back and eyes aglow as the sage chakra of his contract active, golden senjutsu would whisk off the corners of the man's eyes as he would greet the woman. "It's not a habit I've make a personal greeting." He explained, talking over the chittering sharkskin sword as his eyes would cease to glow as he spoke the first time, revealing the ivory eyes of the byakugan instead. The momentary sage mode was his way of showing his flair of dramatics, but also a means of intimidation well rooted in the paranoia of strangers.

"I guess, welcome to Ryuchi Cave."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:14 am
    User Image

tab SON โ€ข YOxxRUE tab โ–บ ๐™ฟ ๐š ๐™พ ๐™ฟ ๐™ด ๐š . ๐™ฝ ๐™พ ๐š„ ๐™ฝ
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

Sonyo stared at the snake in front of her as it began to talk, her eyebrows crinkling together. Quite dramatic, this new sage was... but then again Kya had been too, in her own way. All fire and brimstone and furious rage; the woman had demanded attention wherever she went. It had to be more than a coincidence that snake sages all had this sort of... flare. Only Ayame broke that mold, if you didn't count her ridiculously porportioned body or enormous tamer pet as dramatic.

Sonyo was pulled from her thoughts as a figure emerged from the cave, welcoming her before she could answer to the cute repitilian. Turning to face Zahara, she smiled warmly and gave the man a respectful bow-- holding a decently sized basket in both hands in front of her. He was not what she had expected; his attire was somewhat strange to her but otherwise unassuming. She had been prepared for a VORTEX member in extravagant clothing with prayer beads. But no, other than the massive scar and the odd weapon he looked just like any other humble man.

Sonyo herself wore the same outfit she always did-- the usual meiko attire, complete with a red string hung around her neck. Her hair was tied back today so that only her slightly outgrown bangs hung in her face. The ponytail tamed the rest, though the length was still ridiculously long and threated to sweep the ground. Hazel-brown eyes, akin to the color of toffee, watched Zahara with nothing but calm and gentle observance. There were no weapons evident on her person, no identifying markers, nothing to hint at what she was capable of. She was not a showy woman, and didn't want to take any chances with seeming threatening to a person she did not know. The only thing threatening about her was shukaku's chakra, which mingled with her own aurora borealis-- due to having a thin layer of sand armor as a precaution. She was placid, not stupid.

"Ah, I'm sorry for my intrusion. Please excuse me." Straightening back up, Sonyo placed the basket of goods down on the ground. "My name is Sonyo Rue, and, yes, I'm the Shukaku host but I can give you my word I mean no harm to you or anyone here. I expressed a desire to meet Nakaya's sucessor to our mutual aquaintence Masahiro and he pointed me in this direction with laughably vague instructions." A quick glance was given to the strange weapin in Zahara's hand and a mental note was made to stay as far away from it as possible. She didn't know what it was, or what it was capable of, and frankly she didn't want to find out.

Clasping her hands in front of herself once again, a warm smile returned to the meiko's face. "I brought a wide variety of food! All homemade, and I'll take a bite first if you're worried about the integrity of it. When Masahiro told me you were out here all alone, the first thing I thought was that you've probably not had a warm homecooked meal in some time. When I secluded myself, that was the thing I missed the most. There's only so much you can make when you don't go anywhere." Sonyo grimaced a little, thinking back on all the poorly prepared trout she had eaten over the years. And blackberries, oh god she couldn't even look at them anymore.

Shaking her head, the woman knelt down and began to pull everything she needed out of the basket including a very minimalist brown blanket which she spread of first.

"Come," she started as she laid out different plates and containers. There were many different foods and treats; a casserole of some sort, several bento boxes, some sort of noodles that smelled spicy, various pastries and deserts-- all made by her hand. She had even brought a few drinks. She had been preparing for this for days, trying to make sure she could bring whatever Z might like. It was less about getting on his good side and more so just general worry about his wellbeing. Each food was warmed to a perfect temperature, kept warm by a fuin in the basket itself which now held a bag in it for trash.

"We have a lot to talk about, sage."

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

-x- Rei -x-
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• Quiet and humble, rough and scarred. The eyes of a woman who's seen more than she let on addressed him as a sage. Soft spoken and formal, kind even as the foul energy roiled under her own in his ivory gaze. Appearances were always deceiving, his entire life was a testament to that very fact. Names and titles didn't mean anything to him anymore, freedom and his self preservation are what kept him going all these years on. Even still, formalities did little to impress him or warent acknowledgement, just a nod and the Byakugan ceased like so as he stepped out of the cave more.

He clicked his tongue and motioned with a wave of the hand, the serpents present responded to the sounds and soon peeled away from sight, their slithering scales receding away back in the depths of their home and left the two alone. Pacing slowly, he held the blade upon his back in one hand and in the other held a seal as a hiss escaped the sword, then it shrank with the handle and pommel first then the entirety of the blade telescoped and contorted into the shape of a blue pineapple and the beige foliage representing its handle. Zahara released the hand seal and held the blue pineapple as the white bandages fell to ground, draping partially over his arm as the unusual fruit shook and clicked. It was very much alive.

"The chakra within you... excites Geniki." Was all Zahara said as he continue to hold the pineapple in his hand and collected the bandages with his left, stowing them in the obi of his kimono. He finally approached her slowly, his amber eyes scanning over her with his own eyes, the non invasive kind. "While it's true I am... Kya's successor, I never really gotten too deep with Nagakabouros." He held the blue pineapple and continued to observe the creature as he continued. "You're pressed like a priest, the calmnesss of one as well. That alone sets me on edge, Miss Sonyo." The pineapple was sat down, as an earthen pillar rose from a jutsu and Geniki put on the display.

So she was linked to the fire emperor as well? The wheel churned more for fate to be intertwined despite his excessive breaking of it. All the freedom in the world and still bound by the coincidences of his life. A gilded open cage to call home.

Zahara didn't smile now or show his earlier jovial tone when he spoke through his snakes, but he looked at her but also through her with unfocused eyes. "Masahiro was right, I live here alone to keep away from prying eyes. There are those who still wish me dead. I prefer it this way." Sonyo mentioned she had brought food and he fell quieter as he listened earnestly and observed the little set up, even her saying one of the paranoia thoughts he had. There was thought put into this visit, in the intent and he lowered himself on the ground when she said 'come'.

"This is quite the set up for a talk." He said, brushing a lock of hair out of his face as he looked upon... what he could've thought as a feast for kings. Even his blank expression gave away what his thought process was... Food. One can only tolerate boar for so long, no matter how easy it was to hunt. The man shook his head to break himself from the hypnotic state of food and he frowned.

"Just, Zahara. No need for titles. If I cared being called sage, I've would've stayed in a village, what is it you wish to speak of?" nearby, the blue pineapple Geniki ceased it's chittering and the odd fruit went still and from that moment the expression on Zahara's face was alive, his eyes focused and a puzzled look there as he looked around himself in a short daze then frowned. His mind had drifted and now the focus was back as he straightened his back, sitting more properly on his knees.

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...

Torture Me Softly

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games