Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Where We've Found Ourselves (Ahlalei/M'nr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Rising golds certainly had a way of stirring things up wherever their influence touched. M'nr almost considered it an old friend in a way, having grown use to the touch of need, rather than want, that a glowing queen would exude. But he'd not been so familiar with directing it with a bit more force. Cordrath always stayed planted firm out of his own devotion, but M'nr....had never really considered such things so strongly.

But he'd only really had one face in his head. So he'd pursued it, even if he perhaps was still not the most graceful on an artificial leg making his way through hallways he'd only gotten to know better since his dragon had been grounded, as temporary as it was. Fortunately what he lacked in grace he hopefully made up for in charm.

And fortunately, he hadn't been turned away when he found her.

It had been all flirtation until then, and perhaps that was all it would be once they were both ready to stir again. But M'nr had to admit, if only to himself, he couldn't find anything but positives about who he had found himself wrapped up in that morning.

Faesinger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:30 pm
Ahlalei woke slowly with a feeling of contentment and another person in her bed. Oh, yes, the gold flight. A smile crept across her face as she remembered the man that had been at her door as a result of the flight. Really, she wouldn’t have rather had anyone else approach her. Some might have felt hurt that it took a flight to get him to make a move. To Ahlalei though, it was natural to have a flight hurry along something that was otherwise already building. And it had been, at least for her. Seemed to be for him as well, she thought. She hoped.

She rolled slightly and rested her chin on his chest, looking up at a handsome face and still smiling. “Good morning.” She all but purred like a happy feline.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:54 pm
With a yawn and a sleepy rubbing of one eye, M'nr propped one arm behind his head as he looked at the beautiful woman who, by all appearances to him at least, seemed very contently curled against his chest. It was nice to have her there - and not just because she was nice company in bed.

"Good morning!" he replied brightly, allowing his other arm to rest across her back, fingers idly stroking between her shoulders. "It seems you're still happy to have me here," M'nr grinned as he spoke. He was happy to be there and was in no rush to head off. Why would he? It wasn't as though he had tumbled into the embrace of a stranger.

No, this had been more about his wants than those of a Golden Dragon.

faesinger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:13 pm
Ahlalei gave a haughty sniff and did her best to look down her nose at M’nr while still being draped across his chest. She was sure she was an amazing sight. “I can assure you, good sir, that I am entirely capable of turning away an unwanted man from my door even in the full flight lust.” It wouldn’t be pleasant or easy, but she fully believed that she could if needed. “It is clear, therefore that I would still want you here in the morning.” She finished with great dignity and mock affront.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:56 am
He couldn't help but chuckle at that. "And I'm saying it looks like I didn't disappoint you so badly after that," M'nr defended, moving the arm he'd propped behind his head to instead cup Ahlalei's chin so he could steal a kiss. Not that M'nr had expected to be disappointing on any front, outside of the complication of a false leg he was still getting the hang of. "I'd have to make it up to you if I had."

faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:25 pm
She returned the kiss happily. When M’nr pulled back Ahlalei got her hands under her and pushed up slightly. The previous position had been putting strain on her neck. “I could fein disappointment, “ she suggested. “Having you make it up to me sounds very appealing. Tell me, how would you do that?”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:30 pm
Brows raising slightly, he couldn't help but be amused by her idea. "Well first I have to stop being disappointed in myself," the hardest part, really. "Then, I'd have to hope you are as forgiving as you are beautiful and charming to let me have another chance to make it up to you."

"Which would of course, start with a proper critique and making sure to have you tell me exactly where I need to improve - with a trial run to of course make sure I get it right." M'nr's words may have been boring if there wasn't playful flirtation in his voice to betray that it was far less clinical than he was saying. "And that would be for starters."

faesinger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:30 pm
“That would certainly be a decent start.” Ahlalei mused as her hands started to caress the chest they were resting on. “Alas for my chances to see that happen, things were entirely satisfactory.” She grinned a little predatorily. “We can still always practice some more. To make sure we are truly at top form. As dragonriders we should know, everything takes practice.” Maybe she should be asking if he was satisfied, but Ahlalei was haughty enough to not. If he wanted something different, he would have to ask for it.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:45 pm
"Only satisfactory?" M'nr asked, as though giving Ahlalei open rights to use that as an excuse to complain. "I certainly wouldn't say no to more time with you this morning," or any other time. Zenobiath rising had simply given a convenient excuse for a visit that didn't need any awkward conversational navigation to something they'd both wanted.

If all of the flirting hadn't telegraphed that enough.

Faesinger

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff