Submit

Are You New to This Guild???
  Yupp!!!
  Kind Of. . .
  Nope!!!
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:57 pm
i like him in a band better but oh well. does he sing anymore or does he just raps?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:02 pm
I think it can be considered mostly rap. I don't think I've heard him sing much... Just a lot of rapping.  

yalingster

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:29 pm
i like it better when he sings crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Hey, Annime710 here. I love DBSK, Super Junior, BoA, and SM Entertainment. heart
I'm Chinese and 15 years old. Anything else, you can find on my profile or comment me. wink  

Annime710

Korean_Pop_Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:51 pm
im korean_pop_star! xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:58 pm
welcome. please make this guild active again. .  

[schizophrenic]

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:36 am
Hi! My name is Heather. I'm 26, a college graduate, and next month I'm going to be working for XM radio.

I love foreign languages! When I was in high school, my French teacher (from whom I'd also taken 4 semesters of Spanish) asked if we would like to sign up for Korean pen pals. I made a lot of jokes about it, because it seemed so random when we were in a FRENCH class, but I was the only one whose pen pal stayed in contact. Most people that actually got a letter wrote back and never received another reply. I became close with my pen pal, and we exchanged letters for YEARS.

Well, you know how army recruiters are, right? I got sucked into their promotions because I was offered a job as a linguist. I wanted to be a Spanish linguist, because I'd already studied for so long and loved it, but after I took the language exam they told me I did far too well to be allowed such an easy language!

So I went to the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California, as part of my training. Basically, it's a HUGE university, where in each building a different language is taught. I was originally given Chinese, but a lot of people wanted to learn Chinese, so I obtained special permission to give up my seat in the Chinese class so I could switch to Korean! I thought it would be fun, since I had a Korean pen pal and everything. And I was right! I attended "school" just like anywhere; the teachers were all actual Koreans, and they were so much fun. They let us watch Korean dramas in class, brought in Korean newspapers for discussion, and we celebrated every Korean holiday.

I studied Korean at DLI for almost two years. Then, unfortunately, I was injured and discharged from the military. But ever since, I've been in love with Korea, Korean culture, and of course, Korean pop! I have over 250 Korean CDs, and I have done translations of over 200 of my favorite Korean songs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Hi I am new to this guild
Am I automatically invited? or do I have to wait for acceptance from the msg I sent?

Anyways
Im looking forward to post more replies in the forums
3nodding  

Nocchi

Korean_Pop_Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:42 pm
HALLO!!!!!!!
IM KOREAN_POP_STAR!!!!!!
I LIKE KOREAN POP STARS!!!!!
THATS WHY IM CALLED THAT!!!!
IM NOT NEW!!!!
I REALIZE THINGS VERY SLOWLY!!!!!
I JUST FOUND THIS!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:51 pm
takeshi3
Hi I am new to this guild
Am I automatically invited? or do I have to wait for acceptance from the msg I sent?

Anyways
Im looking forward to post more replies in the forums
3nodding

hmmm. well hello and i hope we get some nice chats!  

[schizophrenic]

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:52 pm
Korean_Pop_Star
HALLO!!!!!!!
IM KOREAN_POP_STAR!!!!!!
I LIKE KOREAN POP STARS!!!!!
THATS WHY IM CALLED THAT!!!!
IM NOT NEW!!!!
I REALIZE THINGS VERY SLOWLY!!!!!
I JUST FOUND THIS!!!!

wow. a lot of ! interesting. well i hope you stay active!  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff