Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
Oce [Villain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you willing to play my game?
  Why not (Neutral/ maybe a friend)
  I will keep you entertained ~ (Romantic interest)
  I can beat you at your own game (Ill intent)
  Try me (Own answer. Comment/Pm)
View Results

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Olisha Caerwyn Empusa

"I am you and you are me...so come play a game and don't you dare bore me."

[VILLAIN]

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Chameleon (Goes by many names.)
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ -Can pass as any age ranged from 17-80 due to her masks. Cant go younger due to her height. With old you can use a cane and such.
Actual age: 28

xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Bi-gender
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 5'7 and 120Ibs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ If you entertain me, I might think about it.
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Exile Espionage General

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Among those around them, they could be referred as a criminal genius or as others refer it...psychopathic. They are willing to do anything to stop themselves from being bored. They also have a great understanding of human psychology. They are especially focused on reading human interactions and fluently understand emotional reactions and the person's subsequent fluctuating emotional state, which is undoubtedly the root of their gift of manipulating anyone they interact with. They are extremely difficult to read and anticipate due to their capability for changing their tone of voice and behavior several times (even more) in a single sentence for mainly psychological warfare - ranging from serenity, humor, mockery, childish, laid-back, to violence.
-Highly intelligent
-Machiavellian traits
-Sadomasochistic
-Calculating
-Resourceful
-Psychopathic
"The psychopath is callous, yet charming. He or she will con and manipulate others with charisma and intimidation and can effectively mimic feelings to present as "normal" to society. The psychopath is organized in their criminal thinking and behavior, and can maintain good emotional and physical control, displaying little to no emotional or autonomic arousal, even under situations that most would find threatening or horrifying. The psychopath is keenly aware that what he or she is doing is wrong, but does not care."

-Twisted
-Insane
-Manipulative

xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Hiddenness Manipulation:
About:
General: The user is able to manipulate hiddenness or what is hidden, allowing them to effectively hide things or reveal anything that is hidden. It is not an illusion, mental or physical. It is more like an on/off switch related to senses (not touch). Although with how manipulative they are, be careful to not let them get into your head to think otherwise.
Limits:
The more things hidden the more draining it is. The times to keep things as they want lessen.
Weakness:
They can not hide from telepathy since they can't switch to subconscious mode and continue on as normal.

- The user can hide their scent, body heat, sound of their own breathing, etc. If they are touching someone the effect includes the other as well.
Limits:
They can only hide all the things detectable for (2 hrs). (6hrs) for only a couple. The length is halved if they are hiding others.
They can only hide two others at the same time (3 total).
Weakness:
It takes concentration to keep active. Distractions, mental or even physical distress will cause the switch to waver back and forth (or weaken so sense trackers can pick up on it).

-Can visually blend into surroundings by hiding the visual aspects that don't fit the background to avoid optical perception.
Limits:
Must be able to have similar colors as the location one is at.
Weakness:
Only deals with visible light and will still cast a shadow.
Has to stay still in order not to be detectable by sight the majority of the time. If someone inspects too much it is possible to catch something being off. Whether they step too close and bump into the user or have been walking around looking at different angles.

-The user can hide their original voice to replace it with a new one--much like a voice actor with added help.
Limits:
They need to have learned how to create different sounds and speech patterns to replace what was hidden in the first place.
Weakness:
The original voice can come back whether it's wanted or not. After about (6hrs) of straight talking without rest.

-The user has the power to reveal shapeshifting/Illusions/traps/etc.
Limits:
Scale is important. It only really works in the immediate area.
Weakness:
It isn't instant. They have to actively reveal the area or person.
A shapeshifter can only be revealed by touch.

-Can hide or reveal objects or information. With identity it deals with name, age, background, etc. Not actual physical characteristics.
Limits:
-5 hrs max for Identity
Can't hide things much bigger than themselves.
They can only hide the identity of two people. Three if they are with the group.
Weakness:
Has to see and touch the object.
An object can be found through touch and then it will reveal itself.
When dealing with a persons identity, they are only hiding the information so someone else has to fill in the blanks.
With more invasive peculiarities, the true information can be figured out--it'd just be harder.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Games
xxxxxxxxx█ The Night
xxxxxxxxx█ Psycology/ Philosophy
xxxxxxxxx█ Gaining knowledge she can use
xxxxxxxxx█ Winning
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Being Bored
xxxxxxxxx█ Idiots
xxxxxxxxx█ Losing
xxxxxxxxx█ Failure
xxxxxxxxx█ Most people

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Redacted

-Had been a twin
-Absorbed male twin (Hermaphrodite and Chimerism) (Caerwyn would have been males name)
-Born Insane
-As a young child, they lacked emotion and seemingly the ability to distinguish their own pain, cutting open their arm because they wanted to see how their muscles worked.
-Constantly would challenge others to games to keep from being bored
-Homeschooled after an incident
-Put in a mental health facility
-Rescued by Exile boss
--Took to learning anything she could...
--Considers very few people "friends"

What lies just behind the mask is yet another mask. No one truly knows what is going on inside this brain of mine. It's almost as comical as when they try to figure out whether I am male or female. How foolish can they possibly be for that question to even show up. If they were intelligent, they would focus on the way I strike or a slight mannerism I have. But no...they only seem to care about appearance. Which is why they make things oh so very easy for me. So much so that I've gotten bored of the game we had. Luckily, there is a special someone that came to me one night that held unimaginable power. Her stare having sent excited shivers throughout my entire body. Finally something worthy of my time. Though she said she needed me, I know I am just a tool. However, how does she know she is not just another pawn in my own game?This offer of power beyond my thoughts...how could I not have taken it?
Only a fool would think nothing comes with a price.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ They constantly wear a mask and then underneath, another mask.

-Common outfits the Exile members would see:

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxxPainted Smile
So am I

xxxxxxExtra/Miscxx
xxxxxxxxx
-Very few people have seen what they truly look like and lived to tell the tale
-Always wears a mask as stated above(whether it is a physical one, prosthetics, or actual human one)
-Master of disguise
-Knows Hypnosis
Habits:
-Hums when deep in thought
-Taps their mask where their bottom lip would be when thinking as well sometimes

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 pm
APPROVED

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points