Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Off Campus] Resident Housing
Baleel Villa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count
  +1
View Results

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:19 pm
User Image
Az lives in his home alone with his younger brother Luther, with the occasional visit from his family when they visit from Italy and Greece. His entire family prefers to keep to their Italian roots with open rooms, that let in natural light, Italian architecture and a very natural surrounding. Away from the busy life in the city, the family keeps their home far out into the mountains, making it about an hour drive to the school and a 30 minutes drive to get to the city.

The home and misc rooms:Most of these rooms are personalized by each family member and tailored to their preferences. Also note, that this is only a small portion of the rooms they have. There are just too many to put in.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

This is Azazel's bedroom and main bathroom.
User Image
User Image

This is Azazel's outside bathing area:
User Image

This is Azazel's library and study:
User Image

This is Luther's bedroom and bathroom:
User Image

This is Luther's lab and Library/Office
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Homicide Detective/Hero | My status?: Dating Oliver
    What is my preference?: | I am feeling: Nervous | Who am I with?: Oliver | Where am I?: The mountains - Baleel Villa | My Voice?: This~
    User Image

There was a layer of nervousness coating his heart, making it pump furiously. You see, this was Oliver's first time ever being to Az's house. Ever. His reasoning wasn't because he didn't think that Oliver wasn't trustworthy, it was because he didn't want it to dampen their relationship. In past relationships, he learned that his family's wealth often gave his lovers an incorrect view of him. That he was some snob who grew up privileged. Yes, he may have grown up a little more privileged than others, but those benefits didn't come out of nowhere. The came from his ancestors working their asses off for centuries. Both the Baleel and the Ricci family. And when they came together after his mother and father were married, they became even more successful with their family branching together. And on top of that, this villa that he lived in, was a family project that they all built together. They didn't just hired people to make the home while they relax, no, Azazel's muscled form came from nearly 4 years of helping build this place.

"You can't freak out."

He told the PI that he had picked up on their way there. His hands were gripping the steering wheel a little tighter than he needed to, but he was chalking that up to the beating mass in his chest freaking him out.

"My place is...a little big...but you have to remember that there are points where 11 people live there, and sometimes 12 when my Uncle Alexander decides to not be a d**k."

He could remember the last time the disowned drunk broke a few expensive heirlooms of the Ricci family because he was pissed off with his father Angelis. Uncle Alex was....not something they wanted to talk about in his family. Every family had that one relative that nobody got along with he guessed.

"You also have to stick with me, no wondering around...you could get lost and I will have to look at the cameras to track you down."

That...would not be ideal. He could see Oliver not wanting to come back if he got lost in the Italian inspired home. And it was too late to turn back when he was already pulling into the driveway of the large estate.

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:26 pm
    User Image

Gifts come in all shapes and sizes!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location Baleel Villa|| Company Azazel || Wearing Going Out Casual Attire ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Looking up, the sky was looking a bit cloudy but the threat of rain didn’t look to be present. Even if the forecast was a little gloomy, the brunette had a bit of sunshine coming his way called Azazel. Seeing their date for the day was a nice change of pace from their busy schedule. It was a pleasant surprise when they both had some time open for each other. He recollected last week and...he chose not to comment on that right now. Even while the detective may have gone handsy, at least they did it after they had dinner. When looking back on the memory, it was both embarrassing and heartwarming. Just a dash of a flamingo hue colored his cheeks. A smile began tugging on his content lips while he swirled his piping hot green tea. Right now, he was waiting outside and looked back down at his phone. There was a text from Az saying what time he’d approximately arrived to pick him up.

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump!

Someone’s heart was beating a bit fast. Oliver tapped his own chest but it wasn’t his. There was a glance given to Azazel as he seemed nervous. 'But he’s been over to my place before. Is he worried that he didn’t hide all his dirty magazines or something.' The thought was heartwarming while the tea was brought to his lips. Oli didn’t think Az had to be terribly nervous, although seeing him like this was a different kind of pace too. It felt like the homicide worker always held himself fairly well. So seeing him grow worried over a house visit was endearing.

"I promise." The P.I tenderly responded when Az told them to not freak out. He started to wonder if the man was worried that their home wouldn’t suit his tastes or something related to that. "Hahaha! I’ll keep that in mind Azazel." He chuckled again as Az talked about the size of their home. This particular brunette had his own experience of a large family. If it was anything like he experienced, then he was confident that little could surprise him.

"Alright! It isn’t my home anyways." He calmly tried to reassure the other that everything was going to be alright. But all this talk about him getting lost was a bit peculiar. So when he began to notice that fewer and fewer houses were spotted along the road, he used his peculiarity to enhance his sight. The homes he saw were huge! This clearly wasn’t the kind of neighborhood where a pennysaver could afford to live in.

When the car finally stopped in front of the house, it was awe worthy. The cup of green tea was brought to his lips as he examined the large estate. It was beautiful and completely dwarfed the size of his P.I office. He may have cheated a little bit with his peculiarity since Oli was as cool as a cucumber when they arrived. "It looks inviting." Once again, he tried to reassure the other that everything was fine. "If your family is home, would it be okay to say “Hello” to them? I don’t want to look like a bad guest around them." Scratching the back of his head nervously, he smiled a bit bashfully.

When they finally got out of the car, he took another sip of his tea to calm himself. "Well, shall we go in?" With an endearing smile, he held out his hand towards the other so. After all, he didn’t want to get lost and this was Azazel’s home.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:21 pm
    User Image
    User Image

What is my preference?: | I am feeling: Excited | Who am I with?: Oliver | Where am I?: The mountains - Baleel Villa | My Voice?: This~
    User Image

Oliver had such a way of making the man's nervousness melt away when he consoled him. There was a big difference between the people he dated in the past and the man he was dating now. Oliver was sweet, a bright and cheerful man who made Azazel laugh and want to tease him. He didn't even want to get into the complexity of his last relationships. So he ditched the thoughts as he drove and chose to focus on the here and now with Oliver.

The reaction he got from Oliver was relieving to him and made him feel so silly for panicking. Oliver was rather chill about the size or the lavish location and simply sipped his tea nonchalantly. He really enjoyed that about Oliver. How some things were not a surprise to him, and how the fun things were. Taking Oliver's free hand when he held it out, Azazel nod his head with a smile.

"Sadly my family isn't here right now. Luther is at the school TAing today and the rest are back in Italy.I don't know if I mentioned it to you, but Luther decided to stay here instead of going back."

It had come as such a surprise when his brother suddenly claimed that he wanted to start staying in the states. Considering that before, Luther was the one who didn't even want to leave Italy most of the time, it really was a surprise. But he stated it was because there was more in terms of peculiarities in this city and he wanted to explore them.

Leading him through, Azazel would show Oliver as much of the outside area he could by the front entrance, before procuring his key to let Oliver inside the front gate. The gate led to a closed off outside patio with a fountain in the center and lounging areas around it. Sometimes when the weather was nice, his family liked to sit outside and just spend their day with one another. They would barbecue, play games, chat, tell stories and just have a great time.

"This the the outside patio."

He let Oliver walk around as he closed the gate, letting it automatically lock into place behind him.

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:33 pm
    User Image

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location Baleel Villa|| Company Azazel || Wearing Going Out Casual Attire ||

The P.I smiled warmly at Az as they settled down. 'Maybe this is a big step in our relationship.' He hadn’t thought it like that before. Now that he was thinking about their romantic affiliation with each other, well, let’s just say the tea wasn’t the only thing warming him up. The cup was brought to his face as a means to cool himself and hide that slight flamingo hue. Their gaze would drop from the incredible size of the estate and towards their clasped hands. 'Right! Gotta keep it together.' He wanted to keep himself in a merry tune for their date. It wasn't only for his own sake as it was for the man who had been in a nervous mess a few minutes ago. 'It wouldn’t do him any good if I start getting jittery.' His logic brought him back to his senses. The sweet glow dispersed as he playfully bumped Az’s on the shoulder. "Relax, I’m sure we can get through it together." Oliver hoped his words would disperse any worries in the detective, along with any anxiety that was building up in his own flesh.

The brunette gave a nod to show that he understood. Now that he thought about it, Azazel did talk about his younger brother before. Though, it probably never got into too much detail whenever Luther was being brought up by the P.I. It was a bit strange. Oliver was always very interested in learning about Az’s family and life. Whenever this particular brother was brought up, the detective grew pouty and a little flushed. That pinkish hue reminded him of the times when Azazel used to grow feverish when he drank with him. But he had a feeling that his date was growing a bit jealous. Though he didn’t have any evidence, the detective’s comments afterwards kind of led Oli to believe that there might be something stirring in the man’s heart. 'I always tell him that he doesn’t need to be jealous of anyone. I’m interested in his family because I want to learn more about him. I hope he knows that..' Oh. That comment was making him a bit self conscious and bashful. With a squeeze towards their interlocked hands, he tried to hide his fluttering heart.

"One of these days we should all get together and have a meal. I’d love to eat with your family and share stories with them. I hope I won’t bore them with my presence." He joked just a bit with a chuckle to lighten up the air. Since the little brother was here, they were bound to run into each other...eventually. But now that he was given a small tour, there was a possibility that crossing paths was going to be a challenge. "Hahaha. I can see why you thought I’d get lost." He found the surrounding area and size amusing. Since Oliver was far more accustomed with small and cramped spaces, having so much room was a change. He was already thinking about how his family would try to fill this space with their belongings. As odd as it was, that clumped feeling made a place feel like home.

There was a sip from his tea as their sandy lenses shifted around the space again. "I’m sure the family parties must be really fun with all this room to move around." Ah, now he was thinking about home. Oli thought fondly about the last time he and his family threw one big party with their relatives. Though it didn’t involve chugging beer till the sun came up, it was a night that was added to their photo album.

Raising his nose to the air, he could pick up the crisp scent of the ocean. "Ah~ It smells really relaxing here." Oliver then turned to Azazel with a serene smile. "Living here must feel like a dream. Thanks for bringing me along so I can experience it." Okay, that line may have sounded a bit cheesy but he was being quite genuine. Bringing someone who wasn’t family to the house was a big move. For Oli, he felt fortunate that Azazel felt comfortable enough with him to show him a family legacy. "Azazel, I don’t think I asked." The brunette chirped up before facing his date. "What made you want to bring me to your home?" His casual smile hung on his lips, those earthy colored eyes fixated on the man’s face.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 pm
    User Image
    User Image

What is my preference?: | I am feeling: Excited | Who am I with?: Oliver | Where am I?: The mountains - Baleel Villa | My Voice?: This~
    User Image

Oliver, to Azazel, always felt like one breath of fresh air. His chipper attitude and positive outlook to things kind of spread to those around him and changed their moods. At least, that was case for him. He could always count on Oliver to lift the mood when it seemed to be downing. So, as Oliver tried to assure Azazel that they would fine together, Azazel nod his head and gave the male a smile.

"I think that everyone will love that. My mother often asks when she will get to see you over here."

He would smirk at the thought of it. His mom making Oliver sit down on the couch so she could question him about practically everything. His job, his education, what he liked to do for a hobby, his likes, and his dislikes. She was a very...prying woman. She liked to know everything pretty much, about those who are involved in her children's lives. Especially for her eldest son. Now that he was considering it...maybe her meeting Oliver right now would be a bad idea. She might scare him off before an actual relationship had developed. However, the idea of Oliver meeting his family and enjoying a night as one of them, seemed like a very appealing idea to him the more he thought about it.

"It can be a little overwhelming. But yes, parties can be fun sometimes. Though we only have private familial parties."

He would say with a bashful expression as he rubbed the back of his neck. he could see anyone that came here, seeing the place as too lavish or huge. But, when you had a huge family...all the rooms really helped. Not to mention that a lot of the rooms in the house were nearly customized to everyone's tastes. His family were just very private and close knit people. With their involvement in most gangs that some people automatically think are bad, it was no wonder. However, his family's gang was just a group of powerful people who help the citizens who are caught up in the battles between heroes and villains. They a group of people who work for the people. The regular ones who can't fight for themselves.

"Wait until you see my room. I think you might like it."

With a smile, he started leading Oliver into the home after unlocking that door as well. Once they were inside, they were greeted with more furniture in the main entrance. Casual furniture for people who were tired when they came home, or waiting to leave with the other members of the family.

"Well, I felt bad that we always went to your place, and I never offered to come to mine. If we are going to be dating, it would make sense for us to meet one another halfway. I go to your place a few times and you come to mine a few times."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 am
    User Image

'There we go, he looks much better now.' With a serene smile on his face Oli gazed into Azazel’s features. The detective’s entire body seemed to relax and the tension that had collected in their face had washed away. 'I wonder if he gets like this when he brings other people over.' The brunette thought that for a minute when they shifted their sight to the colossal home. He had to admit that it was a big place to live in. 'I feel like a whole day of cleaning wouldn’t be enough. I wonder if they gather the whole family to clean the place up?' That was pretty amusing! Envisioning the two trying to clean this place from top to bottom was melting his features into a tender smile.

"It sounds like a date. I’d love to meet the woman who makes such yummy food." He flashed a sunny smile without thinking too deeply about his words. Maybe because they had been going on a couple dates already? Though he wasn’t trying to be inconsiderate about Az’s feeling. Coming to his home again would be a visit he’d certainly look forward to! Seeing his family, introducing himself and spending some time around them seemed like a completely pleasant experience. "Oh, but I don’t want to come empty-handed next time. Does your family like fruit? Maybe I can bring a fruit basket when I come over." Tapping the edge of his cup to his chin, Oliver looked to be in thought about the object. "Or maybe I should bring some meat." Humming in thought again, the brunette wasn’t too sure what was an appropriate gift for the second visit.

More of his tea was sipped as a warm sandy gaze roamed the space. He could picture the area filled with Azazel, chatting with each other and lounging about. Why a room filled with the detective’s face? Oliver had never met the other members of his family but he felt like they would look similar to the man he was dating. So there was a woman version of the Meditteranean man with long elegant hair, a dad version who was more stoic and well aged, then there were plenty of young looking Azazels with different kinds of haircuts. "If I come, it won’t be private event anymore." Oli chuckled casually without thinking about what it would mean if he came to a family event. "But maybe I can be a source of comfort if you get too overwhelmed at these parties." With a casual wink, the P.I would do his best to make Azazel feel comfortable. After all, parties were only as good when people were feeling lots of good vibes. Though he had hardly been to any crazy festivities, Oliver believed that he could do a decent job at helping his date feel comfortable. *cocks gun*

"Lead the way!" He chuckled before the detective was off. They zipped past a lot of rooms, climbed up some steps, passed one elegant furniture after another, and...he could see himself getting lost. But he tried his best to remember the route. "You don’t have to feel bad about that." He piped up before gesturing that everything was okay with his cup hand. "I really enjoy your company at my place. It’s nice to have someone over when it isn’t related to work. And.well...I don’t have to be worried about people overhearing us." There were a few pauses in that last sentence as he recalled his neighbor’s word. He had to apologize to her on a number of accounts with a few peace offerings. She always seemed to be worried about him, especially on specific days when his voice grew an octave higher. "I really like it when you’re considerate Azazel. Everytime we’re together, I’m reminded that I’m dating a really awesome and caring guy who thinks of my well-being." With a beaming smile he soon became a little self-conscious about one little insignificant matter. "I don’t have a car so I might have to call an Uber or some kind of Taxi service to get to your place." Oliver replied in a bashful manner as he nervously took a sip of his tea.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

[Off Campus] Resident Housing

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items