Submit

Spiggle

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:16 am
Spring Cleaning is good I guess, apart from when you reach down the back of the sofa... gonk

The changes look good so far 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:02 pm
CRIMSONSHRAPNEL
jesus... Someone just made some popcorn and it smells like butter so bad I'm gonna throw up...

Spring cleaning! Well, I don't see why there's so much 'Official' pages, why not just the Guitarist page? What makes it Official, anyways?

Not trying to be buggy or anything, that's just my little rant smile

>.O Yeah I might change that, It was just so it could be easier for me to make the links page, I wasnt gonna keep it that way.  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

tentousama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:44 pm
minion002
cynicalstitch
Mel_Darkflame

I think maybe if you have a band's lyrics that you want to post you can make a thread for that band. O.o; might be a bit more organized.

What if no one really knows or likes that band? sweatdrop

For example, They Might Be Giants?
Who doesnt know they might be giants? i mean if u dont then u really need to watch malcolm in the middle xp

They Might Be Giants are friggin awesome, but I don't like the malcolm in the middle theme gonk but they have so many themes/commercials that they have done, it is hard to go through life without hearing them, although you might not know its them *bum bum bum*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:27 am
neutral i have no idea what you guys are talking about. What's this whole Malcolm in the Middle thing *blank expression*

(Don't blame me...i don't know these things)  

sweet_mentality

spyxz27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:23 pm
Mel_Darkflame
You guys might've noticed a few new changes in the guild of recent. More official threads, some threads dissappeared, links page, etc. We're going through an early spring cleaning type thing. What do you think of the changes, do you like them, and do you have any more ideas?

i like everything good forum and threads and i can't think of anything too add keep up the good work!  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff