Combat Class:

Week 1:
Your typical “greeting”, as so many other professors do, does not apply during this week. On the very first day, each student will spar with the professor for 2-3 minutes. Afterward, Saya would give each kid an evaluation regarding what they lacked. This lets him know what level each student is at in terms of skill, peculiarity usage, and other factors that may help them in combat. Keep in mind that students don’t have to use their peculiarity in this mock fight. It is their choice if they want to go all out or hold back. Please know that, if the students decide to hold back, a proper evaluation will not be given.
In the end, a stack of papers awaits each combatant. They are an evaluation sheet based on what they’ve found out through the sparing session. This is an evaluation based on their __own__ skills and lack thereof. This sheet is due at the end of class.

HW: Train with a professor/faculty member to work on a weakness you’ve written down. Provide a signed note, from a professor/faculty member (Aka: talk to an RP handler that has a faculty member) and turn it in when you come into class. On another piece of paper, explain what you did (with or without the faculty’s involvement) and how you will continue to improve your skill. Bullet points is highly recommended

Self-Evaluation Sheet

Name: Here
Week: Here

Name up to 5 Strengths [Peculiarity, Combat Skill etc]

⇒ [Ex: Clever]
⇒ [Ex: Peculiarity]
⇒ [Ex: Flexible]
⇒ [Ex: Hand-to-Hand Combat]
⇒ [Ex: Observation]

For your 5 strengths, list a reason why they are listed as an asset than a liability. Also, provide an example of when you used this skill to help you.

Name up to 5 Weakness [Peculiarity, Combat Skill etc]
⇒ [Ex: Arrogant]
⇒ [Ex: Peculiarity]
⇒ [Ex: Inflexible]
⇒ [Ex: Lack of Hand-to-Hand Combat]
⇒ [Ex: Experience]

For your 5 weaknesses, list a reason why they are listed as a liability. Provide an example of when this weakness hindered you.

What are you expecting to learn from this class? Feel free to write as much as you want.

Are you comfortable with using your peculiarity in class? If not, please come speak to me, after or before class, so that we can work on a private one-to-one lesson. [Bold your answer]
Yes/No

Signed Note

Name of Student: Here
Name of Faculty: Here

Report Sheet

Name: Here

Explain what you did (with or without the faculty’s involvement) to improve your liability and how you will continue to improve it in the upcoming week.

When you are done filling out the sheets, please PM/Quote/DM [Discord] me. The sooner I have all of these filled out, the sooner I can push out the next week.

tiny14xx2
Alphonse Gentry & Yasuhiro Kazuki

shinesnowillusion
Amethsyt Hughes

Just Rosa
Haneul & Hwan Kang, and Marion de Noire

By Bi Blitz
Jesse Barnes

The-DJ-Ghost
Kyosuke O'brien

Novasse
Mokihana Blacke