Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
Faith/Fallon Winchester {Theater Teacher}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

User Image
*Faith Fallon Winchester

"What happens in the end?"
"In the end it does not matter"
EXILE VILLAIN

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ People call me Fae Duel
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 30
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Female
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 4'9" 98Lb
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Straight, bisexual
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Theater Teacher, Exile

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Due to Faith's past she had a duel or split personality. Faith is unaware of Fallon. So when Fallon is in control it is like Faith blacks out and losses time. Fallon however is fully aware of Faith and knows everything that Faith does.

Faith is the sweet, kind and caring side. She loves to help people and make things easier for others. She tends to take on a bit more than she can handle. And never knows when to ask for help when she needs it. She loves teaching and loves the school atmosphere.

Fallon is the bad side. It does not care about anyone but herself. This side puts up barriers around to keep her from getting hurt herself. This side likes to create problems for others and see people miserable like she was growing up. However once someone gets into her hart and she care for them this side can be calmed by that person.

xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Faith does not have a peculiarity.
xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Foxes Spiders
xxxxxxxxx█ Reading Music
xxxxxxxxx█ Coffee and Tea Mango Monster energy drinks
xxxxxxxxx█ Pecan pie Cherry pie
xxxxxxxxx█ Lazy days Lazy days
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Seeing people hurt Seeing people happy
xxxxxxxxx█ Indian food Fish
xxxxxxxxx█ soda Tea
xxxxxxxxx█ Rap and country music Country music
xxxxxxxxx█ Getting sick Getting sick

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Faith was born to parents that were both villains. Neither on of them really cared about her. As a matter of fact they hated her. They would torture her in any way they could think of. Sometimes the torture would land her in the hospital for days. They would waterboard her, cut her, put nails under her fingernails, beat her, isolate her in a pitch black room for days and many more things. They denied her water or any other thing to drink till she was severely dehydrated. They would starve her to the point where she was unable to move. They would say it was to make her tough so she could withstand anything. The worst part was that it actually worked. By the time she was 12 they had her join them on missions but the torture never really stopped.

When she turned 16 is when she developed her duel or split personality. At first it was not that noticeable. But by the time she was 20 years old they were able to tell and she was exiled. Fallon the bad side joined the exile group and has been with them since. Faith the good side became a theater teacher at LeVane academy.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ She has many scars all over her body from the torture. she usually wears what is in her picture. Villain outfit below.
User Image
xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxx
Faith's

Fallon's
https://youtu.be/u9NStVkSCuk?list=PLGCBSU4LYXV8FjJ3OuFjdXrxB4SU1k37k  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:25 pm
Approved! Have fun posting~  

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 pm
Fallon

This is what I look like when I put the breaks on Faith and i take over.

User Image  
[Adult Profiles]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff