Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Witch and the Adventurer (Neo x Hime) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to Fancy lady - Helia || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

The man managed to cushion their fall with his back, his bottom haven taken more of the impact than he anticipated. His eyes cast down at her, the awkward position did grace his eyes with a sight of her that might have been a tad bit too intimate for strangers who just happened to meet a couple of hours ago with no intentions to be this way.

"Some pain around my back.." he mumbled, grunting slightly as she finally got off of him and he quickly sat up inching away from her after he realized she was the witch he had to keep himself away from. What was going on!?

"Um, where are we? What just happened?" he asked, trying to still play oblivious but if she did catch his lie, he would probably be genuinely amused if she did show off some of her skills, although he wasn't going to even try going out of line- lest he wanted to be turned into a pumpkin or maybe some decoration in her house that would probably rot until she died. How old was she? Was she going to trap him here forever? Was she planning on using him to kidnap children and eat them? Quite a lot of thoughts rushed through his head as he dusted his clothes.

"Another world." he stated after her, blinking as it slowly sunk in, "Wait what? How are we to get back? What's going to happen now?" he asked, shaking his head lightly. "How many such worlds are there?" he asked.

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:56 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image
"There is a reason and answer for your every curious wonders. You just need to keep searching."
═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════════════

Helia was glad to hear his answer, though she also felt a bit guilty and a tad embarrassed of the reason he got a light pain on the back. It could have been because of the fall and then added by her weight.

"Does the pain hurt very much? If it does, please let me check your back for any other injuries if you would allow me." She offered just on the safe side, since they were in another world, which meant small injuries may not be as small as they looked.

"For the way home, I am unsure of the correct way to return, we would have to search and test around. This world did not belong to my area, or the mansion's, so I did not know the way." She sat down a spot near his area, her magical aura cause flowers to grow around them. "There are a lot of world connecting together too much to be counted and the path to each world remains unknown. We were unlucky to come here because of the power chaos in the house. Speaking of which-"

Her eyes darted to Hunter's direction, trying to look through him. "Did you happen to see anything strange before we arrive here? Like something that moved on its own, or an item misplaced from its original position? It's very important."

While she rather not doubted her guest, the situation escalated in a direction she could not read for her to not do so. She only hoped she was wrong.

═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════
MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC
OUTFIT Dark violet night gown. Fuzzy slippers.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:41 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to Fancy lady - Helia || Where am I? Not sure || What do I have on? Clothes!

The man sat up carefully when she got off of him, rubbing his sore spots before he glanced back at her when she spoke. "No, I'll be fine.." he mumbled, a small flush forming on his cheeks as he refused to be touched by the woman. Another man would easily take his chances and maybe even take advantage of this opportunity but he wasn't planning on that, especially after the revelation that he was with a witch. The fact that she could turn him to pulp if she wanted to.

"What do you mean?" he asked, raising a brow when she sat by him, giving him some space with his arms crossed across his chest. "So...are we stuck here?" he asked curiously.

The man was surely not aware that he could have caused the imbalance in her magical mansion, although he wasn't going to admit it even if he knew. He cleared his throat, pushing away any ideas or unusual thoughts to confess before he glanced back at her. "Nope." he mumbled, "Nothing I can think of." he added.

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:19 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image
"There is a reason and answer for your every curious wonders. You just need to keep searching."
═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════════════

Helia nodded in acknowledgement when Hunter declined her offer. Though still a bit worried about his injuries, she tried to school her features and moved on the next subject.

"We are not trapped in this place, but our exit entrance may be a bit difficult to find. That is why I asked about any possible strange things that happened in the mansion." she felt his answer was not completely truthful, but she did not try to press for more information, "It would be helpful to know if there was any problems in the mansion before we got here. We could find the sources and find the exit faster. I suppose we have to do it the traditional way." she ended with a sigh.

Shifting her feet to get a more comfortable posture, she closed her eyes, concentrating on the aura of the surroundings. Analyzing the magic in the air, she mapped the concentration and divide of power, trying to find any unique loose thread. In the multiple color flow of magic, she saw a bright yellow dot from afar, pulling her consciousness to that direction.

"Let us go that way." Opening her eyes, she pointed to the direction of the yellow dot. At where she pointed, there were rows of trees, blocking the way. There did not seem to be any path to walk there.

═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════
MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC
OUTFIT Dark violet night gown. Fuzzy slippers.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers