Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Fridge Force Speed Galleon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image
Spaceship

The ship carrying the forces of Emperor Fridge, meant to be a Fast transport for soldiers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name:: C-137/CREME
                      Faction:: The F.F.
                      Theme Song:: Hey Kids!

XXXCreme woke up from her slumber in a cold sweat, the familiar mantra that she had grown accustomed to, snapping her from her nightmare. Maybe it had such a deep emotional effect on her, that it forced her body to react by activating itself from sleep. "The reason you are in pain, C-137, is because you are moving around too much." Those words continued to haunt Creme since their utterance. Soon, she will once again hear the same empty statement from the same sociopath who used to torture her and countless others in the name of "science." How could she have been alive? How could she get away so cleanly, from her transgressions? Creme had missed earth, damn, had she missed it. However, how could she enjoy what had been usurped from her, if the very person she hated most was there, possibly lavishing in her mangled corpses and used syringes? Had she the will to do so, Creme would have happily gone to earth, just to snap that quack's neck.

She couldn't however, not with so many eyes on her to not mess this mission up, not when she had a chip that prevented her from even feeling the slightest out of resentment towards "The Doctor" or Fridged. "Mmm..." She groggily stepped out of her pod, her enhanced skeletal structure snapping from prolonged periods of rest, which caused discomfort. Oddly enough, Creme didn't mind it, it made her feel more "human," feeling this pain. Maybe that is why "The Doctor" tried to remedy her pain, because she didn't want her to feel human, to feel real. As she walked towards the space vessel, Creme didn't stay behind to hear the same objective over again, she just wanted to load herself onto the ship, and just go. This irritated a few of the well-seasoned members of the force, who resented what was left of Creme's rebellion. She found the closest seat towards the exit, and made her spot there, wanting to be the first to step onto earth's familiarly, comforting crust. "At least I don't have to go into another damn chamber again..." She mumbled as she tied her hair up into a loose ponytail, looking around the perimeter of the ship. She would make the effort not to talk to anyone, she felt like they didn't deserve her time anyways...

O.O.C...

Base Power:: xxxx
                      Physical-Based Offense :: 15
                      Energy-Based Offense:: 15
                      Defense:: 15
                      Speed:: 15
                      Intelligence:: 10
                      Stamina:: U n l i m i t e d
                      Reflexes:: 15-1=14
                      Ki:: 15
                      Transformations:: Currently Inactive

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image
S A B I

❝..Is this where I belong?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The footsteps of the man would garner stares from the people around. Most looked up as the calm looking man as he put a hand on his chin. The scars he had gotten from his last encounter haunted him. The red haired man was nothing more than a nightmare. His mouth let out a small sigh. His feet stopped as several of the men walked around him and leaned in. "Oi, Sabi. You disgraced our lords named again." He would hear as Sabi's eyes slowly shifted towards the man who spoke to him. The large Saiyan would feel his arms tense up slightly before his eyes closed. He felt it. A fist hit the middle of his back as one of the officers would punch him and make his body stumble forward. "You stupid monkey. I hate it. Tools like you are what's making us working men look bad." They would ridicule while his eyes would open. ". . .Is that all?" He'd mutter once the men would give him a moment to speak. His body would move forth and knock the men out of his path until he was out of the filled hallways. He would stand by one of the doorways as he looked backwards at the many people conversing amongst themselves and adjusting their gear. Though Sabi's hands would turn to his face as he studied his rags and his rope belt. The grit of his teeth would be followed by a grunt. He would then shake off the frustration before walking towards the exit. It made his heart hurt, as much as he tried to hide it. His eyes somberly looked to the door. Though as he turned his head, he would catch an unfamiliar face. His eyes blinked slowly before turning to the door and placing a hand on it. "Who. . .Might you be?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 100
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXCreme's thoughts were interrupted byt he petulant laughter of the pretentious and smelly members of the Fridge Force. Creme looked back for a second, her fists tightening around her arm rests. However, without the will to speak up, she was powerless as another "tool" for Fridge's political advancement was being bullied. Creme didn't expect the guy to approach her, so she was taken aback by his question. In a told that was unintentionally cold, possibly due to her current feelings of the rest of the force, Creme replied, "Look, I know you are working for Fridged and all, but don't let them treat you like sh*t, dude." She cracked her knuckles and gestured to them, "Though, I'm none the wiser, I'm in the same boat as you, from the looks of it... Witty remarks help, it gets them all riled up and they can't say sh*t about it because you didn't exactly touch them." After her little rant, Creme would give the man a sloppy salute, "They call me C-137, but like, could you please call me Creme? I freaking hate C-137..." She extended a man towards the nameless man, giving a half-assed grin. "To be fair, only reason I'm talking to you is because you and I, we're both dog sh*t in their eyes, ehe... Sorry... Any who, what do I call you, big guy?"

O.O.C...

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Sabi's eyes blinked slowly as she spoke initially. The dialect was nothing like he had heard before. His mouth would quirk into a half frown. His head tilted after her words, not knowing if he was insulted or she was just making conversation. His gaze locked onto her while his mouth let out a slight sigh. "Lord Fridge, gives me reason." He'd say as a response to her first comment. Though in his saddened gaze turned to the hand she extended as she introduced herself as a dairy product. His brow lowered whilst his hand would slowly move towards it and grab the back of her hand with the same hand, confused at what to do. His hand would move her's around, checking for bugs, or any other blemish as his head tilted. Though after he would give a nod. "Sabi. . .The Terror, is the name they gave me." He'd call to her in a response to her, looking up at her face and giving a stern expression.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image

XXXCreme was confused by the man's mannerisms. At that moment, she bit her tongue from any further complaints, since this poor guy was clearly worse off than her. Just how long had be been sheltered for? "Sabi, eh, well... Nice to meet you, Sabi. Shame we had to meet in such crappy conditions, right?" Creme withdrew her hand away before reaching out once more. This time, she would take a gentle hold of the man's hand, shaking it up and down. "It's a handshake, you do this when you greet people. Not everyone is crazy about them, however." She moved her hair away, finishing off with a half-assed grin. "So like, I've never seen you before, Sabi, what's your story? How did you end up here?"

O.O.C...

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:09 am
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He would look to her hand as he was taught a gesture of greeting. His head would nod as he lightly gripped her dainty hand. Though after a few shakes his mouth formed a frown and looked back to the people behind him. "Crappy. . .Huh?" He'd say trying to think of what the word meant. Though it wouldn't be long before she would turn to him and ask what his beginning was. The man's arms would tense a bit after pulling back the hand from the shake a bit. "I'm Sabi. . .Lord Fridge's Saiyan." He'd start while looking to his arm. "I'm. . .Strong. Strong enough, to be cared for. Strong enough to eat." He'd say whilst his hand went to his face and his mouth formed a frown. "I. . .Don't remember before Fridge. I just know, that. . .I am. . .Strong." Sabi's hand clenched into a fist and nodded at Creme. His eyes flashing gold for a moment before he let his tongue streak across his sharp canine teeth. "And you? What is your. . .Story?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image

XXXCreme would release her grip from Sabi's hand, and rest the same hand on her hood, pulling the baggy fabric over her forehead. "Strong, huh? Well, I'd love to spar with you some time, big guy!" She gave a toothy grin, excited at the thought of fighting for the hell of it; no strings attached, no obligations, just two fighters going toe-to-toe for sport. When she was asked about her own story, the woman's face had grown immediately somber. Her fingers twitched against her hoodie as she forced the hood over her face some more, as if she were hiding. "Oh um... I don't know what I was beforehand... Like how you're Fridge's Saiyan... I'm..." She sighed before continuing, "I'm the Doctor's Bio-Android... She..." Creme tried her hardest to maintain her emotions, "A Tuffle who worked under Fridge, she uh... She made me this way, promising that I would be perfect... I don't know... Um!" Creme jumped up in her seat in an attempt to feign happiness. "Yeah, so, have you ever gone to earth, Sabi?"

O.O.C...

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:14 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Looking to the young woman's expression when she spoke of the spar, he would close his eyes and cross his arms. The wounds from the previous fight burning while he lifted his head. "Lord Fridge said that I only fight. . .When he says I can." He'd mutter. "I only listen to him. . .And my new host. . ." He'd mutter before looking to the planet of blue and green closing in. His hands gripped his muscular arm, his mouth frowning as he would then finally say to it, "But in my soul. I . . .I want to fight you." He'd then hear the tone change, and look over to her while the woman's words sombered. His vision of her was changing. The chipperness fading while the ship began to break through the atmosphere and the tall man looked over to the flames garnering around the shell of the ship. "A Tuffle?" He'd mutter while she would ask if he had ever been to earth. His head would shaking. "This is the farthest North I've been in the Cosmos. It. . .Is odd not being near the emperor. Am I strange? Should I feel. . .Bad?" He'd ask her while turning his face to her and hearing the men and women on the craft scramble to different spots, as they scouted the planet for the signature of the woman. "But I feel this is going to be life changing."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:57 pm
User Image

XXXCreme grinned through her pain, she hoped that one day, they would be able to fight for the love of it, not because two short people told them to do so. Her focus had shifted after Sabi's question, and Creme answered with the full-intent of being honest-yet-understanding. "I'm unsure how to answer that, I'm sorry." She raised her hood from her face, looking back at Sabi. "However, I will say: you seem to be a good person, good people tend to make it well on their own... I think you'll be okay, dude." She grinned again, this time, with a happier expression. "I think so, I hope so..." Creme poked at her facial markings, wondering how long this expedition will take. "I remember earth, at least in my dreams... I think that's what earth is like: green and full of life, it feels so familiar to me..."
                      O.O.C...

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes

Newbie Noob

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Sabi looks to the window once more as the ship would descend into the metropolis where they were to find this Tuffle. His arms tensed up as he looked back at the few men making the ship camoflagued from the naked eye while his hand was on a scouter that was tied to his side. "Am I. . .A good person?" He'd ask himself while looking to the exit as the door slowly opened infront of them. The wind was different, everything was so mild, and the people below were so different from the cowering men and women he was use to. As well as the many of them were not armed. He was standing and standing at a society built on peace, without knowing the dangers that lay beyond their clouds. Sabi's hand would rise as he placed the scouter on his face. "It is full of life, though. . .It seems like a city, not green." He'd say bluntly while pressing the button on the side as the beeping in his ear would scan the city and beyond. His eye would follow the cursor before it pointed in the direction of a manor a few miles from the city they were over. "Creme. Follow Sabi. I will lead you to our objective." He'd say while the people behind sneered and chuckled at the two. Sabi's feet slowly pushed off the ship and he would fly in the direction of the manor, slowly. His dark eyes flashing golden as he felt in his stomach, something was bound to hinder them.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Recycled_Memes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:25 pm
User Image

XXXCreme frowned, this wasn't the earth from her dreams. Perhaps, she was dreaming of another world? The people looked so similar though, and their disposition was just as care-free."I guess... I guess it's not..." She said in response to Sabi's initial comment about the lack of greenery. Creme's feet would lift from the ground, her eyes to the back of Sabi's head. "Right, lead the way, big guy..."

[Exit]
                      O.O.C...