Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Y!Galley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y!Gallery?
  I'm on it! :D
  I'm too young, so I'm not on ;_;
  I don't do the art thing, so I'm not on
  I've been meaning to get an account
  I haven't heard of it
  I haven't heard of it, but I'll sure check it out!
  I tried it out, but I didn't like it/don't go on much
  other
  gold!
View Results

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:28 am
Gothbride
I have a Y! gallery but I can't submit any pics cuz of my stupid explorer~ My username is strawberrymint heart
You could jsut get Firefox. It's free and a pretty small download.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:05 pm
euuhhhhhh get fire fox its easy to load sweatdrop  

Nogai

Deliciae

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:54 pm
Woot, Y!gal is teh best. Even with the diversity, people are mature enough there so you rarely get flaming or b***h outs. I'm also happy to see the lack of photos, it's not that I don't think photography is an art, but I prefer to see art created with the hands.

There is this annoying thing where if there's a problem, accounts are banned or pictures taken down without discussion, which I think is a little nazi-ish but nothing has hit me enough for me to be concerned just yet. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:34 pm
A friend of mine was banned from there. >_> They're kinda bitchy about things...  

Kalypso Kitsune

Deliciae

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:58 am
RikusKitsuneMate
A friend of mine was banned from there. >_> They're kinda bitchy about things...

My friend was too... but she was underage sos she really didn't have much of an excuse. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:40 pm
Oooo...I've been there before. If it wasnt for the fact that I cant draw I'd be a member. But I'm okay with just looking.  

ZIMG

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:14 pm
~I have an account on there ^_^ DevArt is very volatile towards slash for one of my fandoms right now, so I've been hanging around on there lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:30 am
I have a y!Gallery account, but I'm not using it since I'm underage and don't wanna get caught.

DeviantArt is really strict now. But, I do like the artists there unlike MediaMiner and Fanart-Central. DA has too much drama and wank, along with being unable to delete comments.

y!Gallery recently became strict and had to ban the furry/anthro stuff. Mythical creatures and nagas got to stay, but due to the furry art flood, yaoi pretty much became a minority. I do have to admit, I don't like furry, I did respect the artists, but I do think the mods had a right to ban it.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

Wires in a Box

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:20 am
I have! DorianShimbe is my name there! I like it, because YAOI art is the best thing I know! And it's much better than deviantart, it has better design and navigation and content in my opinion.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff