Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP-BATT] Old Aches (Become New Again) [Leeroi/Guouli] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:55 pm
Sobbing and swimming in confusion, Leeroi could barely parse Guo's words. Why didn't Guo just leave? Leeroi was letting him leave. Wasn't that what he wanted this whole time? Leeroi thought he was giving him what he wanted. He didn't understand it. He didn't understand any of it. Why couldn't they have just played video games all night? What even happened to unravel all of this?

Leeroi sputtered, failing to form coherent sentences. His hands guarded his face, only moving to rub away the blood getting in his eyes.

"I don't..." hate you. He hated what Guo did, and he hated this, but...

"I won't... I couldn't... I can't..." be your friend. Not anymore. Not now. Not like this. Leeroi screamed, curling in toward the ground. It was broken. It was all broken. It hurt. He hated that it hurt. He needed Psykgi. Where was Psykgi?

"It wasn't Psykgi, right?" Leeroi asked through sobs, finally looking up from behind his hands. "If you hurt her... If you did anything to her..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:23 pm
He talked so big. Mister hero, so righteous, now curled up like an absolute wiggler. Guouli came a little clean, and Leeroi just rejected him. He tried to find some middle ground, and the other blueblood couldn't take the heat. Couldn't commit to hating him or helping him. Guo felt sick, for so, so many reasons.

Guouli's tears began to dry at Leeroi's final question. "...Ha." What a joke. What an absolute, ******** joke. So that's how it was. Guo broke down and admitted he needed help, and this was the response? Proud military sergeant who had final say on good and bad? With this s**t?

God, he should've just killed her at Bloodfest anyway.

He clapped Leeroi on the back. "You abandoned me, bro. Never forget that."

Guo shakily got to his feet, not feeling them. He stumbled just to keep his footing. The cavalry wasn't coming. Probably. Whatever, if it did. And with that, he started to leave.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers