Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:18 pm
Parapluie
I feel so deprived. Turn Up the Ska doesn't work on my computer. A friend of mine found it a long time ago and tried getting me to listen but my computer can't connect to the server or something like that. crying

---edit---
The Yahoo radio has a ska station but you can only get that with premium. What I did was make a customized station and rated a bunch of ska bands high so they get played.

I did that too, and it worked really damn well. But now since I use Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer for internet, I can't use my Launch  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:00 am
Thanks vash i am listening to turnptheska right now im at the library fight now because it doesnt work on my computer either maybe thats what you can do god of ska  

fretchenessen

Neako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:30 pm
Turn Up The Ska rocks my socks whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:39 pm
Neako
Turn Up The Ska rocks my socks whee
Heck yeah it does!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:17 pm
www.live365.com

Has free online stations for any type of music imaginable. I love it. Listening to it right now. Only dowgrade is that the rating isn't as good as LaunchCast (it doesn't play songs based on your ratings).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:02 pm
MetalHead76
www.live365.com

Has free online stations for any type of music imaginable. I love it. Listening to it right now. Only dowgrade is that the rating isn't as good as LaunchCast (it doesn't play songs based on your ratings).

I'll try it out  

King Of The Ska
Captain

ll llchas_smashll ll

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:58 am
I listen to turn up the ska alot now, it's awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:15 am
MetalHead76
www.live365.com

Ooooh, ill have to try it. I wonder if it has a Japanse satation? God, that would rule! biggrin  

boy_no_13

Deathiversary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:52 pm
<33 alas it doesnt work on DSL anymoe for my computer crying  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items