Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Seeing is believing (Shyloh & Tyanna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:48 pm
    Shyloh had seen many things in the woods, from fantastical beasts to legendary heroes. He'd stumbled upon spots sacred to the forest--places where shadows came to rest during the day and where giants slept for millennia. Today he was in a reserved mood, with his hands occupied by a small, healthy sapling. The bag that contained it occasionally leaked dirt.

He was on a mission. He needed to find the perfect place to plant the growing tree--something that was quite a challenge in an already established forest. There were few clearings this deep, places where little sprouts stood little chance with the ancient trees soaking up all the moonlight with their impenetrable canopies.

"I dunno if we're gonna find a good spot..." He sounded... disappointed. A little more than disappointed. Worried? The longer the sapling spent out of the ground, the worse off it would be. Maybe he should've tried going the other way? He supposed the edge of the forest by town was always a good spot, but... he didn't want to chance running into a lot of trolls. Maybe he was being selfish? That wasn't fair to the sapling! Growing frustrated, he decided to change course and wander off into a different direction.

Thankfully, he hadn't realized he was totally lost yet. A crisis for another (fast approaching) time.

purplerosesbeauty
lmk if u need more to go off of!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 am
Curious by nature, Tyanna peered down at the troll below from the tree she was hiding in. He carried a small plant in his hands, dirt trailing behind him as he walked. He reminded her of one of those tree guardian trolls that frequented the forest. Was he looking to plant it? Was it special? She watched and followed high above, before she flitted to meet her lusus on the ground, patting the long face of the horned beast.

Tya needed to see if he needed... her help. She was quite the helpful sort, after all. Stepping out slowly so as to not frighten him, she spoke. "Are you in need of assistance?" Her head tilted.

Melancholies
its good!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:25 pm
    Shyloh did not notice Tyanna approach, at least not initially. The sprouts walked behind him in a single file line--their many steps to his one step--and it wasn't halted until the Tya's soft voice called out to him. One by one, like little domino, the sprouts bonked into one another as Shyloh came to a screeching halt.

His eyes were wide and owlish, grip tight on the sapling, muscles visibly tensed. "Who--!!" Shyloh took an awkward step backward, clumsy as he attempted to keep from squishing any of his little guardians. His face spelled out his internal surprise for him. His eyes continued to drift from Tya's face, to her wings, to her ethereal lusus and back again. His initial outburst had been contained, but the shock was clearly starting to backbuild.

"Who are you!!" He exclaimed a little too loudly. The stranger was offering him help out of nowhere. He could feel his pulse starting to quicken, his anxiety bubbling to the surface. Without waiting for a response, Shyloh quickly started to march in place before trying to awkwardly tiptoe around the newcomer. "No! Sorry! Never mind! You can't help me! I'm help-less! No help here! None neede--"

Shyloh clumsy feet caught up with him as he finally tripped over the sprout conglomerate, falling in an ungraceful and contorted mess on the forest floor.

purplerosesbeauty
sorry my son is a mess

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 am
She stifled a giggle at the funny beasts following the tealblood bumping into each other. What interesting creatures! Her sharp eyes watched them carefully, then turned to the tealblood again. Such a frightened child, she thought.

"You don't need help? You seem in a great need. Oh! You needn't be afraid of me, I am a friendly spirit," she offered, stepping closer, and kneeling to offer her hand to him. He had fallen in such a shock, she almost feared he'd hurt himself. "You can call me Tya, should that make you feel better."

Tya looked at the sapling closer. "It seemed to me you were very much in need of help. Were you looking to plant that sapling? Or..." She smiled slyly. "Perhaps it is an ill-gotten good and those small creatures are trying to stop you, and they are the ones in need of my help."

Melancholies
hes a mess.... thats her favorite thing
def needs help

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas