Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Breeding & Customs ] The Breath of Life
[ Conversions ] General Conversions Thread - OPEN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:04 pm
Make Up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the General Conversions Thread!
~more info here!~
...blahblahblah...

NOW OPEN!

General Rules:
◘ Please be sure to read each post thoroughly to make sure you're not missing a vital detail in which to claim your conversion.
◘ Please be patient with us. There's not many of us currently capable to make these in rapid fire succession and we do have lives outside of the shop as well. In other words, if you post your pets here to be converted, don't expect it to be done right away.
◘ Any and all B'alam created are to adhere to the Shop Rules, world, lore, etc. as all B'alam always have in the Realm.
◘ Staff can enter pets in here as well if they so wish. Just please be courteous and handle other conversions first and honor Gaia and shop T.O.S. when doing so.
◘ Staff are welcome to CC or Roll as many or as few as they wish. Please remember to not take more conversions than you are willing or able to complete in a reasonable time frame.
◘ There are no payments necessary for anything within this thread. If you truly wish to pay for your conversion, I'm sure the staff member responsible will appreciate and welcome the tip, but it's not a requirement.
◘ Please keep in mind that we - the staff - are allowed to change/alter the rules to any and/or all portions of this thread as we see fit or necessary so long as the rest of staff is aware and agrees to its changes.
◘ If you have any questions regarding anything within this thread, please feel free to approach staff with your inquiries. We are more than willing to help clarify anything and help you get your pets in B'alam  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:05 pm
Out with the Old and In with the New!
Have an Old B'alam Shop Pet that you would like converted to the current shop lines?
Then this is the post for you. :3

• We will be taking these as we can get to them! Please be patient. :3
• Keep in mind that there are currently not very many active colorists within the shop. And each of the current colorists have varying degrees of edit capability. So if your old B'alam had quite a bit of edits attached, be aware that it may take longer for this conversion to take place as only so many of us are willing to tackle such challenging (but fun!) pets!
• This is only for Old B'alam Shop Pets to be converted to the current shop pets!
• There will be no fee for doing these but donations/tips are accepted.

Disclaimer ||

◘ Markings may change! If it's hard for me to make out or if the style of the old pet doesn't fit well with the new templates, then they may change a little. Each artist knows to keep things as close as possible to the original, but sometimes a little artistic tweaking is necessary to make the markings look nice and/or correct on the B'alam.
◘ You may pick the tribe they are being converted to!
◘ Some edits may no longer be allowed. A lot of the old shop will not be compatible with the new shop. Examples being: Horns & wings together, butterfly wings, supernatural effects, modern elements, etc.
◘ All B'alam converted will currently be grown to adult. If your old B'alam is still an idol or a cub, it'll be up to the artist's discretion as to whether you get those additional lines converted as well. The artist will contact you about it should they offer! Otherwise, it'll be safe to just assume you'll only be getting the adults.
◘ You may not change the gender of your B'alam.

To get your B'alam converted, please post this form in within this thread.

[size=18][b][color=cornflowerblue]The Past is no more![/b][/color][/size]
◘ [b]Your SN:[/b]
◘ [b]B'alam to be converted's name:[/b]
◘ [b]Link to any images you have of the b'alam:[/b]
◘ [b]What Tribe will they be joining:[/b]
◘ [b]If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?:[/b]
◘ [b]If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs?[/b]
◘ [b]Any additional comments?[/b]

The Grand Weaver
Captain

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:07 pm
Insert Witty Title Here!
Well! Isn't this interesting!
Do you have any OCs or Pets from another shop you'd like made into a B'alam?
Read this post to find out more!

• We will be taking these as we can get to them! Please be patient. :3
• Keep in mind that there are currently not very many active colorists within the shop. And each of the current colorists have varying degrees of edit capability. So if your old B'alam had quite a bit of edits attached, be aware that it may take longer for this conversion to take place as only so many of us are willing to tackle such challenging (but fun!) pets!
• This is only for OCs and Pet Conversions. Please read the Disclaimers below before you post as there are a few rules attached to these that we would like you all to acknowledge! Thank you! <3
• There will be no fee for doing these but donations/tips are accepted.

Disclaimer ||

◘ Markings may change! If it's hard for us to make out or if the style of the old pet doesn't fit well with the new templates, then they may change a little. Each artist knows to keep things as close as possible to the original, but sometimes a little artistic tweaking is necessary to make the markings look nice and/or correct on the B'alam.
◘ You may pick the tribe they are being converted to!
◘ Some edits may no longer be allowed as some traits from outside shops won’t convert into the shop. Everything has to conform to the realm’s lore and traits. Some examples: horns and wings together, pants, modern items, gore, and draconic/angelic wing combos on one pet.
◘ All Pets converted here will be dropped as Adults and Adults only. Magus and Sage pets must be claimed in their natural ways and will not be accepted here. Sorry.
◘ Please make sure you have permission to convert your pets here. If it's one of your own personally created OCs, that's fine and welcomed! If it's a pet from another shop, please please PLEASE provide proof from the artist/colorist, shop owner, etc... Second Gen (and Beyond) will likely need permissions from the parent owners as well as part of the designs for their own pets are being used in this manner. Any and all proof necessary would be greatly appreciated. We do not want to step on any toes or cross any lines in the process of converting your precious pets.
◘ Please feel free to contact staff with any and all questions regarding this section and the Disclaimers/Rules therein.

To get your B'alam converted, please post this form in within this thread.

[size=18][b][color=#57b42c]Who's a Pretty Kitty? I am!![/b][/color][/size]
◘ [b]Your SN:[/b]
◘ [b]Pet's name:[/b]
◘ [b]Pet's gender:[/b]
◘ [b]Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?:[/b]
◘ [b]Link to any images you have of the pet:[/b]
◘ [b]What Tribe will they be joining:[/b]
◘ [b]If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?:[/b]
◘ [b]If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs?[/b]
◘ [b]Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?:[/b] (*Please add any and all links/proof necessary.*)
◘ [b]Any additional comments?[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:09 pm
I Hereby Declare This Thread Open! :3

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:34 pm
Who's a Pretty Kitty? I am!!
Your SN: Trinkuh
Pet's name: Leena Lovly
Pet's gender: Female
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: Oc
Link to any images you have of the pet: X, X, X
What Tribe will they be joining: Dark
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes just please make sure she has freckles
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? yes please
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?: I own both pet shops that two of the refs are from and the other is art i have paid for.
Any additional comments? Leena is my vampire baby and her fav color is purple also thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:52 pm
Your SN: Shi Berry
Pet's name: Sigurrós
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: OC
Link to any images you have of the pet:
User Image
What Tribe will they be joining: Ice
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes.
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? Yes, please!
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?: n/a - she was completely customed
Any additional comments? Forget the wings in her design, and no Ice saber teeth, please!

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:54 pm
The Past is no more!
Your SN: Revel1984
B'alam to be converted's name: Cersca
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: old cert - old uncert
What Tribe will they be joining: ice
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes but pretty please keep them as best you can, i love these girls.
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? Nah i trust you guys
Any additional comments?

The Past is no more!
Your SN: Revel1984
B'alam to be converted's name: Nerisha
Link to any images you have of the b'alam: old cert - old uncert
What Tribe will they be joining: ice
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes but pretty please keep them as best you can, i love these girls.
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? Nah i trust you guys
Any additional comments?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:45 pm
Your SN: belloblossom
Pet's name: Tenzin
Pet's gender: Male
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: Another Shop Pet
Link to any images you have of the pet: Old Cert Uncert
What Tribe will they be joining: Earth
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? Yes
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?: Yup!
Any additional comments? Thanks so much for making this an option! 3nodding  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:18 pm
Your SN: Ice_Dragon_Demon
Pet's name: Cursa Fireclaw
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: well she was loosely based off a pet from another shop when I made her in game but since she's become a very treasured OC of mine.
Link to any images you have of the pet: Namesake Pet, imgur album - there's a lot so I figured that would be easier
What Tribe will they be joining: Fire
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yeah that's fine, I tried to take pictures that were clear
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? PLZ
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?: OC
Any additional comments? Orange Mohawk fer life. any who retook all my pictures. I posted her in the make your OC thread ages ago and she's changed quite a bit since.

Your SN:Ice_Dragon_Demon
Pet's name:Vynnessia
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: Pet from another shop
Link to any images you have of the pet:Vynn adult, Vynn Teen, eggu, really crappy picture I did >.>
What Tribe will they be joining: wind like her sis
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: yeah They're pretty clear though she's relatively simple
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs?
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?: Here
Any additional comments? In particular she has a butterfly on the back of her black jacket hence the teen and egg pictures If you wanted to use it more in her design or anything I'd not be opposed. She's Kat's sister so It'd be odd not having her too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:08 pm
Your SN: Wasteland Wyvern
Pet's name: Leilani
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: Another Shop Pet
Link to any images you have of the pet: Cert || Uncert || Wingless Uncert
What Tribe will they be joining: Light
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? If you'd like!
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?: Yes, Soquili has an open policy regarding pets. If you own them they are considered your own OC and you don't have to get permission to have them elsewhere.
Any additional comments? Nope! <3  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 pm
size=18]Who's a Pretty Kitty? I am!!
Your SN: krusnik05
Pet's name: Thanatos
Pet's gender: Male
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: OC from another Shop, Talon.
Link to any images you have of the pet: xXx
What Tribe will they be joining: Wind
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes of course
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? Sure if you like
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?:OC fully customed, I have proof of it in a PM if required please PM privately respectfully to keep confidentiality.
Any additional comments? I thank you very much for your consideration and I hope I filled this out correctly and appropriately.

Your SN: krusnik05
Pet's name: Gabriella
Is this an OC? Or Another Shop Pet?: OC from a few other shops starting in Forest Hymn
Link to any images you have of the pet: From FH From HOA (Either interpretation of Gabriella is up for your creative muse)
What Tribe will they be joining: Earth
If the markings are not clear, do you agree to having us redesign them?: Yes of course
If the artist is able to provide them, would you like WIPs? Sure if you like
Do you have permission to convert this to a B'alam?:Link to my custom form for Gabriella Link to my custom form for Gabriella
Any additional comments? I thank you very much for your consideration and I hope I filled this out correctly and appropriately.  
[ Breeding & Customs ] The Breath of Life

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games