Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Lunchtime Launch - (Emiola + Quella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, what a night! What a lovely night!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:56 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

New hemisect foodcourt. Jewel of the Alternian southcenter mall. A place where trolls young and old stopped for a bite and a dram of grubsauce. A quiet oasis where the tired could sit for a while and rest their feet to the tune of quiet music piped through speakers high in the ceiling. Every wiggler, every adult that strode past haughtily, each teen that spoke to each other in hushed tones that night. Each of them could feel a certain electricity in the air. A hush that went unspoken as all of them waited for the other prong to drop. They weren't quite sure what they were waiting for, but each of them could feel it.

There was a storm coming.

Quella followed Emiola into the unsuspecting food court, unsure of exactly what a food court even was. "Its just, like, a big place where a bunch of people eat? And you can get whatever? Isn't that pretty much just hunting, but without the fun bit?" the blueblood asked, glancing around at the edges of the massive room. It pretty much just looked like every other place she'd seen in hemisect - lots of trolls crowding around with no real room for any of them. "So I should just... go pick somewhere? And meet you back at a table? That's how this works?"

She would have preferred hunting.

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:49 pm
    "Uhhh... Yeah? I guess so." It was funny how many similarities Quella shared with Masoal. Like, how did trolls live without knowing what food courts were about? "Like, you can get all different kinds of stuff. There's like, a sandwich place, a noodles place, a pizza place, a... you get it." She looked up at Quella, "Follow your nose, my dude. It's kinda like hunting if you know the way." She pointed to her own nose knowingly. Man, how did Quella feel about grocery stores then?

"I'm gonna go find a table! I wanna set my stuff down anyway." She motioned to the bag of clothes in her hand. They still had much shopping to do yet! It was important to conserve strength. "Pick something good 'kay my man?" She had her eyes set on pizza, personally.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Alright, be right back." Quella said, eyeing the court carefully. Everything smelled... well, wonderful, and she could feel her acid tract rumbling as she thought about all the delicious food she was gonna cram down her face. She slid into a line, tapped her feet for a moment, then pushed her way to the front of the line, ignoring the cries of all the trolls she moved out of the way. The smell here was amazing. The troll behind the counter stared up at the huge blueblood in a combination of shock and terror as she slammed down a few beetles. "All of it." the hunter said with a grin.

Then, juggling the teetering trays carefully, she joined another line.

A few minutes later, the hunter sat down, spreading a veritable mountain of plastic trays across the table. Some of the food was just a little bit squished, but it definitely all smelled pretty good. "This is way easier than hunting!" Quella gushed, sitting across from the tealblood and digging into some kind of meaty-cheesy crunchy pocket. She ignored some muttering as some of the nearby tables gave her a couple of pointed looks. Emi was so smart! This was a great idea, and everything looked so tasty! "I bet I could survive an entire winter off of the stuff they serve here!"

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:23 am
    Emi found the cleanest table she could. A few spare crumbs accompanied the surface, but she brushed them away--they never killed anyone, anyway. Sitting down, she vigilantly began her vigil... and after a few moments passed, she started to peek through her bags of assorted merchandise again. So many cute clothes! She even got a crop top for Masoal.

Suddenly an entire mountain of food was slammed down in front of her, which made Emi jolt out of her daydreams. "O-Oh. Holy s**t dude." Quella had gotten... a lot of food.

"I mean. You're not wrong." Emi duly noted, "They never really like, ever run out. Uhhh..." Emi looked around to take awkward note of the stares. Well. Whatever. She was with a highblood who was also completely jacked, so what could they do? Nothin'. She grabbed a slice of pizza from the pile of delights. "You got some fans though, Quells." She remarked casually to the onlookers.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:59 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Cworse I doo", Quella mumbled through a mouth stuffed with cheese and meat. "Hwuve 'o feen me? M' pwety we'sme." She finished her pastry with another huge bite, then moved onto a baked saucy moobeast wedge, slamming through the triangle of bread, sauce, and cheese in just seconds. Someone nearby gasped in disgust. Quella whirled at the sound, staring down an orangeblood who coughed politely and turned back to their tray.

Quella turned back to Emi with a grin.

"You know what," the hunter said with a mischievous grin, "I think I like this food court thing a lot. Lots of tasty eats. Could be a little louder and rowdier, but I think we could do something about that." She finished with a wink. A free hand inched towards a grubwich, grabbing the whole thing in a meaty paw. Then the blueblood whirled and threw the food hard, splattering the orangeblood with grubsauce and lettuce.

A hush fell over the foodcourt. Someone had broken the unspoken rules.

Then. "FOOD FIGHT!" Quella yelled, flinging a pierogi into a nearby onlooker's face at near-lethal speeds.

Melancholies
you know, this is the second food fight Quella has started. I'm sensing a pattern.

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff