Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] The Show Must Go On... [COMPLETE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 pm
This RP takes place right on the border lands of the Dark Tribe and the Earth Tribe and within the Threadbare Circus.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image

Current Word Count for Bugaboo: 4602
Current Word Count for Murru Manx: 3248
Current Word Count for Silent: 2154
Current Word Count for Rane: 503
Last updated: 08-15-18
Current WC (krus) = 4602 | Current WC (Seruta) = 5905

This RP is taking place in a Discord chat and will be transferred here as we progress.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 pm
krusnik05
"I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on.....on with the.....one with the show...."

A feral roar echoed around that frightened the cubs in the audience who visibly cowered and shuddered in fear, becoming glued to their parents side while the adults looked in awe and even with some fear that such a menacing creature could exist. That such a frightening oddity could ever be created and cooperate enough to entertain them, to show them that not all was beautiful in the world. Crouching low, the lights dimmed with the cheers rising in volume at the frightening and nightmare inducing performance from Bugaboo. With the lights completely blocked, darkness fell over all to be ready for the next performance the creature move away from the stage slowly with carefully measured steps.

"Another hero another mindless crime, Behind the curtain in the pantomime, Hold the line...."

The chaos happened all around the large Tah, pushing through the heaviness of his limbs to get to his den. Bugaboo needed to get away and allow himself to wallow in the weakness that seemed to fill his every waking moment. Ever since he left that place in the forest, breaking off the muted Nan, it seemed as though he fell ill. Perhaps that is what happens when you don't eat before going out but even though Bugaboo changed his diet to see if that was the case, it wasn't. The large, grumpy male couldn't understand why his body was like this at all. Looking up he saw his den rested quietly.....

Bugaboo narrowed his eyes and pushed himself harder to go to those steps. Just a little closer and he would be free for a little respite from everything, everyone and from himself.
[The italics are quotes from The Show Must Go On by Queen respectfully]

WC: 295

Seruta
Murru had been watching his stage-side rival throughout the week... two weeks? Meh! He wasn't really keeping track. The point was, the steel-throated Tah had noticed a fairly unusual decline in the 'Beast's' performances as of late. It was... worrisome? No... Not the word. The Great Murru Manx worried over no one. Except himself, of course! Hmm... Irritating seemed more so the phrase. Yes. Irritating... The visual dragging of the Beast's paws and the closing himself in to his den thing had to stop. No one else seemed to want to take that roll. Were they too frightened? Scared? Worried the Beast would eat them alive if they stepped too far over the line?

'PFFT! Please... Weaver take my paw!' he grumbled to himself sarcastically. _'If a blade cannot slit my throat, I'll be darned if the Beast can...' The large, surly Tah smirked at himself with some small bit of pride.

His own act had been near the start of the show. As it always was. Start with something tame, but exciting! Then build up their fear before the big finale to settle their spirits, send them screaming again then crying for more. But now that his part was over, he stood beside the stage in the shadows behind the curtain to watch him settle for a... meh... mediocre performance at best! Needless to say, Murru was once again not amused. His features skewed slightly in a frown, the bridge of his nose stitching together a bit as he snorted and wandered away from the stage. Something was eating at the Beast and Murru was determined to find out what. He circled around the back of the show building and headed towards Bugaboo's den where he waited just out of sight until he saw the Beast begin to retreat to it.

Murru frowned again at the sight. Dragging paws, head down, back slouched? Jeez! It was almost as if the big guy was depressed!

He put on one of his show masks - a happy and sly grin - and stepped forward, heavy paws lightly treading. "Hey there, Buggy-bear!" he bellowed lightly and moved just enough to put himself in between Bugaboo and his den. The name was merely just a tease. He knew the Beast didn't like it much, but let's face it! Murru didn't like him either. There were merely comrades in the game. Both fighting for the spotlight, each for their own reasons... Murru liked the attention, the awe and wonder he got when a blade was lowered completely into his gullet. He could only assume Bugaboo did it for the screams and fear. Admittedly, fear was fun to watch playing in the back of another's eyes.

"That was quite the crowd we had tonight, yeah? I'd say it was the biggest we'd had in a while, don't you think?" he nearly purred, stepping closer to the brute of a Tah. "I think we should celebrate! Come share a drink with me. A small splurge of company and laughs never hurt anyone." He lightly nudged Bugaboo's shoulder with his own. "What do you say?"

WC: 516

krusnik05
Buggy-bear He hated that name......hated it as it made his stomach clench and his heart shudder with ice just as every inch of his muscles tensed at the unwelcome appearance of.... Murru.

Lifting his head up slowly he stiffened and looked at Murru with the slight tilt of his head. "I do not celebrate. I do not drink. Find someone else who can stomach your bothersome company." He snapped harshly. Bugaboo was so close to escaping into his den to take off this mask and pelt. It was the cause of the weight...he was sure of it. Especially right now, he wanted nothing more than to unload all this weigh and strain that continued to build up in his shoulders. "Now, get out of my way so that I may rest from the performance....." The large, beastly Tah tried to step away from Murru to move forward towards his den. He just needed to reach it then he could finally enter the bliss of darkness that was his den.

WC: 169

Seruta
Murru noticed the shift and adjustment in the other Tah. It almost brought a wonderful grin to his maw. "Now THERE'S the Buggy-bear I know and love..." he rumbled with a pleased grin. "Honestly, though... No one else can stomach me like you, my friend." he admitted. There were a few he knew tolerated him, but he didn't necessarilly need them. Or was it that he tolerated them? Meh! Details.

He then sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. "Besides. Something's eating away at you. I can tell." he rumbled low. "And it'll only be a matter of time before everyone else will notice." His usual 'I'm trying to be your friend' demeanor softly faded for the moment. It was almost as if he was scolding the other Tah for his behavior. "I don't know about you, Bugaboo, but I do believe that hiding away in your dark little hole isn't doing you any help..."

And within a blink, the smile was back. It played on his muzzle as it always did in the spotlight. "It'll do you some good to do something a bit different, don't you think?"

WC: 188

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:55 pm
krusnik05
Yes it would do him some good to do something a bit different....like snuff the life from this annoying brat with one swipe of his claw to the face and the finishing touch of the jaws of life wrapped around his throat at the perfect angle to where he hits that important vein and Crunch it would be all over. That actually brought a faint smile to the Tah's face beneath his mask...but it wasn't enough to feel pleased completely about the image of hurting this insufferable Tah.

Then he twitched sharply with a low growl of warning. "Allow me to remind you to mind your own business before you find yourself stabbed several times over with your beloved Knives, Murru. There is nothing eating away at me though perhaps something is eating you if you are looking for company given that no one can stomach your presence." He snapped then turned to glare at him fully. "I like my solitude for a reason, you idiot. Go seek out the many Nans that beg for your attentions and leave me in peace......" Bugaboo snarled with a warning stomp of his foot with his claws slowly revealing themselves in the hopes of this Tah pushing him to violence. Maybe he needed to hurt something to shake off this strange heaviness. That's it, his body was getting out of shape.....

Yet why did he feel even more drained and exhausted from expanding this extra energy to try and shake off this Tah....Even sweat was beginning to form on his brow....

WC: 258

Seruta
Murru lifted his chin with a bit of a "Tch!" Lip curled up on one side as he glared back at Bugaboo. "Well, fine. If that's how you feel about me trying to help..." he growled softly.

His tail flicked in aggrivation and he snorted lightly. "Just remember, Bugaboo... If one show fails, the entire event is a disaster..." He tossed to him, taking a step lightly to the side to give the other a little more room to breathe. "The audience will remember a good show... but they'll also remember every little screw-up and disappointment... And I'd hate for you to be replaced with someone more capable of bringing out those terrifying screams..." he smirked a bit and turned.

"Think about it..." he winked and started walking off.

"Hmm..." He was more or less talking to himself at this point. "I wonder if that lovely golden Nan is still here..." he mused to himself. A low and dark chuckle rose from his chest at the idea of spending time with such a vivid beauty.

WC: 175

krusnik05
Rolling his eyes at the mention of this Tah helping him....it almost made him want to vomit. Murru wasn't really "helpful" to anyone but himself. The arrogance of this Tah always annoyed him which was one of the reasons Bugaboo did fierce and frightening antics with the happy thought that everyone including the adults......Yet having to hear Murru point out that while the audience who come little by little in masses from all over to come see the nightmarish products of this world that they would remember a bad performance and a single flawed detailed over the great performances...yes that would mean trouble for everyone. Yet Bugaboo was a monster...he wasn't supposed to be graceful or elegant. He was supposed to be evil and cruel with his movements brutish and menacing.

There was no replacing a monster as wicked and horrible as Bugaboo. He was the one and only Tah willing to create such a horrifying creature...and the only Tah large enough to handle the mantle of this beast.
As soon as Murru finally retreated away, Bugaboo slowly entered into his den but the next words that fell upon his ears were like ice, cold water dropped on top of him. A golden Nan with blue eyes like the sky and the curious wonder that turned into anger and worse.....pain filled his mind and he staggered halfway into his den. The silent Nan.....

The pain inside him increased and became more pronounced. No...she could not be there at the nightmarish circus....did she see him? Did the mute Nan witness his terrifying performance? What did she think or feel about it? No....that's not possible...he would have seen her. How could anyone miss such a....yes Murru called her lovely. That was true, even Bugaboo couldn't deny that anymore....

Wait just a minute......Murru said.......

Taking off his mask and pelt, he turned around to follow Murru like a predator stalking it's prey except he did so with faster movements and nearly pounced on Murru. "What lovely golden Nan do you speak off you whelp?" Snarled the large Tah who seemed to have woken up from his 'depression' for the moment.

WC: 357

Seruta
Murru was trying to think of things he could do or say to be the center of attention for the night. He didn't hear the rumbling thunder rising behind him and was admittedly surprised to see a rather lively Bugaboo nearly attacking him... for information...

Chin lifted slightly and brow rose higher. Cogs begin to whir in his brain. Why was the Beast suddenly so inspired to rear his ugly head at the mention of a Nan?! He soon narrowed his eyes and snarled right back. "Now you want to talk?" he asked. Orange eyes shifted and rolled. "I thought you were going to go and wallow in your den..." he rumbled, but... alright. He'll indulge the Beast.

His eyes rolled a bit and sat on his haunches for a moment. "There was a Golden Nan near the back. Mostly hidden." he shrugged. "Hard to see her from the stage, but from the sidelines you can see her well. Belly white as snow. Back is gold like the sun. Eyes Blue like Sapphires..." He shrugged. "It's not the first time she's been here, either." He then grew a smug grin. "I think she digs me..."

WC: 195

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 pm
krusnik05
That sounded just like her.....but Bugaboo had to be sure that it was the silent Nan. Glaring at the male as he came closer with an air of danger and promise to bodily harm. "Show me this Nan......Now." Bugaboo tried to recall if he had seen a similar description of a Nan in the audience but couldn't for the life of him do so....no there was no one that jumped out of him but maybe he couldn't see her. Or maybe she hid herself well enough to not be seen. Bugaboo wondered if she learned any more skills to know that she could keep out of plain sight. Clenching his jaw he shot an agitated look at Murru. "I doubt she would find you interesting you arrogant, pompus, fool." Bugaboo knew for a fact, somewhere deep deep deep down where denial didn't let him tap into the knowledge that the mute Nan would not like the foolishness and self-centered behavior of Murru....and the Tah was a flirt! A horrible flirt!

WC: 170

Seruta
Murru growled softly. "Why should I? After all, I saw her first..." He grumbled and lashed his tail a few times. "And you don't know that. She might just appreciate my charms, unlike some B'alam...."

He then smirked inwardly. Was this Nan the reason why he'd been declining lately? How very interesting. He would be grinning right now had he not been continuing the act of innocence in the moment.

He rolled his eyes with a bit of a guttural growl. "I doubt she's even still here, but fine. I'll indulge you, Buggy-bear. Let's go and find her, if it'll keep you from tearing open my throat..." He sneered a bit. He needed that for his art.

WC: 117

krusnik05
Bugaboo bared his fangs at Murru who finally agreed to show him this golden nan. "You lack charm and respect......and stop calling me Buggy-bear you idiot!" So much energy came from Bugaboo that he forgot for a moment why he was weighed down. It wasn't her.....but could it? No......Yes it had to be here, there is only one like her and he saw her first....but first as in came across her annoying curious....angry......sorrowful eyes..... He bowed his head and closed his eyes tightly as if in severe pain from those memories that seem to haunt him. Taking in a deep breath, he focused on discovering the identity of this golden nan. "For the record, fool, I'll still rip your throat out....."

WC: 121

Seruta
Murru was nearly giddy with delight internally... So it was a Nan! That could be the only explanation. He kept his composure for the moment and simply shrugged. "I don't doubt that you would... but I've yet to see another who can swallow steel like myself..." He sighed, rising onto his paws and flexing his claws in a small form of a stretch. "It would be awfully hard to find another to replace me..." he pointed out. "And we both know that the Ringleader wouldn't like it if you damaged or ruined one of her favorite acts." he smirked and started to walk towards the show tent where the last of the audience was trickling out.

"Why does it matter anyways, Bugaboo?" He asked, turning his ears to pivot and rest on the other Tah. "You've never shown interest in anyone but your precious little mask..." He smirked a bit and tilted his head slyly a few degrees to one side. "What makes a Nan... this Nan so special...?" He kept his ears trained on Bugaboo while his orange eyes began scanning the crowds leaving the show tent. "I've never known you to be one for showing interest in others at all..." He frowned a bit at that, tail lashing a time or two more as he rumbled low in his chest.

His eyes continued to scan the crowds leaving, but it appeared they'd left already. This brought a frown to his face. He had hoped for some small bit of entertainment tonight. Though, he guessed that watching the Beast acting... well, further from the current usual, was rather entertaining. It was almost as if he was squirming... and it was delightful!

WC: 282

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:00 pm
krusnik05
Bugaboo rolled his eyes and followed Murru. Favorite acts? The large, Earthy Tah barely knew what the Ringleader liked or disliked given that he barely saw the Leading Nan at all. If there was one Nan that was active in their troupe, it was the Mistress and that was one dangerous Dark triber especially to those cubs who have now grown up by now. Though Murru was correct on one point, Bugaboo was not one to show interest in others....including Nans. All of the annoyed him except for one, he was simply bothered by her.

A likely excuse....

Growling deeply, Bugaboo glared after the Tah before turning his attention to scan the area as well for the golden Nan yet could see nothing that struck his attention. "You scared her away...." He snapped and gave a vicious look at Murru. "Your charm is none existent if she couldn't stay long enough to see for you...." Which was actually a good thing. The mute Nan could do so much better and obviously it wasn't with Murru....seriously.

WC: 175

Seruta
There was a small twinkle of amusement in his eyes, even if his expression was still agitated and annoyed with the other Tah as well. "Me?" he asked with some small bit of disbelief and an even smaller speck of sarcasm. "You're the beast. Scaring others is your specialty..." he pointed out. He shrugged and sat back down, tail lazily curling towards him, but keeping a wide cresent shape at his side.

"However, I'll ask again, Bugaboo..." Murru's features grew stern and piqued simultaneously. "Why does it matter?" If anything, he wanted to hear him say it for himself. He had a pretty solid idea, but the look of defeat and humiliation Bugaboo would likely display in admitting it... Ooooh... it would be such a lovely prize! Something he could dangle over his rival for many moons to come.

WC: 139

krusnik05
That's exactly correct. HE was the Beast, the one and only Beast that could bring fear to the hearts of all and leave a permanent mark on the minds for their little dreams to turn into great nightmares. Yet his attention was brought completely back to Murru as he watched him sit down, absolutely not moving further to find this Nan. What if she was meeting other performers? You never know or going to one of the few food sellers that found their way to make an income....She could be anywhere. Murru asked him for the reason why it mattered....because it just did. Snarling fiercely, he slapped his paw on Murru's lazily curling tail not putting pressure but neither letting it go just yet. "What business it to you on my reasons?" He whispered softly. "I simply wish to know which golden Nan you speak of....."

WC: 146

Seruta
Murru flinched and bared teeth at the slap of his tail. The tail was a sensitive part! It jittered lightly under Bugaboo's paw in an attempt to pull away, but pressure or not, the appendage was trapped.

A low growl echoed from his chest as ears flicked back. "It's all of my business. I saw her first, mutter a mention of her under my breath and suddenly you're all up in my business to know more?" He snorted, lip curling in slight disdain. "I ask you why it matters, because for all I know you're attempting to take away my happiness! Or at least that's all I can assume unless there's a different reason - in which you aren't telling me."

Orange eyes flashed on the Beast. "And get off of my tail...." He half threatened.

WC: 135

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:07 am
krusnik05
Bugaboo's ear laid flat against his head and he pulled his lips back to show more of his fangs with his tail resting low on the ground. "Believe me, you idiot, I will not take away your happiness......" Then he leaned away slowly while slowly moving his paw away from Murru's tail. "I am preventing you from unhappiness since not just any Nan would suit the likes of you." Bugaboo said smoothly as he tried his very best to hide away the reason why he didn't want the mute Nan to be there....Deep inside he felt himself wither slightly. It was his fault that he caused sorrow and pain without lifting a paw against another.....those sad, blue eyes haunted him when he slept.

WC: 123

Seruta
Murru snorted softly, lips curling back in a similar fashion as a response. He then jittered his tail a bit more before lashing it over to the other side of his body once the appendage was freed. It flicked and lashed once or twice more to make sure all was in working order. Thankfully, it was. Murru was really not looking to start a fight and mar up his body (or Bugaboo's) with another show so soon.

He quickly recollected his smug composure however. Chin lifted up with another half snort of a response. Bugaboo was right about one thing, 'not just any Nan' would suit him. No. She had to be perfect! Strong. Beautiful. Had to compliment him! Make him look just as good as he always did - but clearly better with her around - and would make all the other ladies downright jealous. Yes.... And that Golden Nan would be perfect! She seemed to be all of those and more. This brought a subtle frown to his lip as he watched Bugaboo shift to smoother demeanor.

He was clearly hiding something. It had to be that Nan. It had to be!

An ear flicked back after a brief pause from the large Tah. "She left already..." he rumbled low. He almost sounded as if he'd been defeated, yet still attempting to hold on to what little pride he had left. "I saw her disappear into the trees as we were walking up to here..." He nodded his head with a gesture to point his nose towards the dark tribe territory. "But..." he seemed to sigh the word after a deep inhale. "As I've said before, it's not the first time she's been here. So if I see her again, I'll be sure to point your eyes to her direction...." He rumbled again as if growling while standing to turn and slowly stride his way back to his own den. He'd had more than enough excitement for today and no amount of flirting would make up for his current mood.

WC: 340

krusnik05
Watchful of the large Tah before him, Bugaboo seemed to retreat back not physically but into himself that she wasn't there. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe she won't come back this time around....not to see him and obviously not to see Murru, that insufferable Tah. Clenching his jaw tightly, he glared at Murru with a curt nod. "Very well. Be aware that if she came from the Dark Territory she may already........be someone's blood doll.......or mated." The last words seemed to be difficult to say because the thought of her either of those things with just anyone seemed to make him angry. Bugaboo should be angry. There was nothing between them only the sorrow and anger that was left that day, all those weeks ago, when she first awakened. Perhaps the Dark Nan was kind enough to be a mentor and help her guide the mute Nan to safe areas. Looking up as Murru began a slow stride to his own den.....Bugaboo turned needing to do the same and go immediately to his den. That depression seemed to return but edged with anger, restlessness and anxiety over the news of a golden nan with sapphire blue eyes. Would she truly come back? Bugaboo hoped she didn't but deep deep deep deep deeeep down he hoped that she did just to have a glimpse that she was alright and safe. At least.....at least that.

WC: 235

Seruta
Murru slowed his steps only briefly to look back at Bugaboo at his wirds. He caught glimpses of the expressions that flitted over him and it only made him frown more.

"Dealing with a Nan is just something different for me to do. I do not get myself attached or leave my hopes dangling on the edge of distraction." He explained with a rumble of caution to his words. Whether Bugaboo would catch that underlying note directed at him or not, Murru didn't stick around to find out.

He retreated fully to his den at that point, now tired of acting as if he truly cared.

WC: 106

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:18 am
krusnik05
A rumble of caution filled words reached his ears that seemed to add weight to his shoulders. "I have no attachment with this Nan.....only pain." Bugaboo whispered, more to himself as he neared his den, looking up at the large enough caravan with the wheels blocked by stones. The Tah needed to rest and get his head back in order again or at least try. Pushing aside the lashed heavy wooden door open and jumped inside, slamming it shut.

"Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance, Another heartache, another failed romance"

(*Lyrics by 'Queen'*)

WC: 92

Seruta
A few days passed with their momentary break in the shows - they had to practice their acts at some point - before their next show. Murru, as always, was excited and eager to perform. He loved the attention! The smiles, the cheers, the gasps of awe and horror as he swallowed the metal in ways that just didn't seem to make sense!

There was more things to be excited about, however.... a familiar golden coat had once again creeper up to the back of the crowd. Peering down at the stage as if watching and waiting for something.... or.... someone?

The idea brought a brief frown to his features as he padded off the stage for the next act. What if Bugaboo was right? What if she wasn't here for him? He snorted at the thought. Clearly, she had to be! But... she didn't seem as impressed with his act...

With a faint grunt if irritation, he turned his paws to leave backstage. He'd settle this once and for all! No one could resist his charms!

He rounded the building and slowed as he came up towards the entrance. There was no need to appear so eager, after all. He calmed himself and sauntered in, finding the golden pelt easily. A near wicked grin crossed his features before being placed with his show mask. "Well hello, my dear..." He rumbled with a rather suave trill. "May I join you?" He asked, though settled down beside her without waiting to hear the answer.

Silent had discovered - with some help - this circus that she'd heard mentioned. Rane had been kind enough to show her once, and though the dark Nan seemed to give caution on going, Silent had gone anyway. She was drawn to this place.... or rather to someone in it....

She always had a small twinge of joy at seeing the masked beast perform. Rather, at just seeing him... the other acts, she paid no real mind to. They didn't interest her in the least.

However, once the curtain fell and everyone began to leave, she was reminded of his last words.... she was a burden to him. He didn't need her.... they always left her leaving before the crowds. He was better off not seeing her if she was such a nuisance.... right?

Brown tipped ears twitched back as a rumbling voice came up behind her. Sapphire eyes flicked over briefly as.... Murru Manx, was it?.... as he approached and seemed to make himself comfortable. A small brow raise for only a moment before she turned her attention back to the show. Back to searching and looking for him.

WC-Murru: 251
WC-Silent: 188
WC-Total: 439

krusnik05
The loud hum of voices from the marvelous performance for Murru Manx continued from the pure amazement that such a talented and powertful Tah who is capable of nearly consuming cold, sharp steel. It had a frightening factor of a false move ever happening that would be the end and doom to Murru. Thank the Grand Weaver for keeping his paws still and steady during such performances. Yet the lights inside the tent began to dim until it was dark enough for the audience members to see absolutely nothing on the stage. At least that is what they thought when the darkest of shadows began to dance and morph into figures that one could not tell if it was a B'alam or something else. Something....other.

The anticipation began to build up to catch a glimpse and identify one of those emerging and moving shadows at the feared and horrible Bugaboo.

Yet the beast had been pushing himself harder than ever during the last several days. Bugaboo didn't want Murru to figure out what was really wrong with him. Keeping a distance from everyone, the large, earthy Tah had gone on hunts to find the perfect pelt to keep his mask healthy and menacing. Bugaboo ensured that the skull was still in perfect condition to not have to go to the Harmadillo tamer for anymore. The Tah tried his best to force himself to do more than just hide in his den. Murru was right to point out that if he kept doing that everyone was going to catch on, bug him and even question his abilities to keep performing. This was his home and he didn't know anything else to do but be fearsome and no one else would accept a monster openly and warmly into their homes.

The shadows tricked the minds and encouraged the heightening of all of their senses, including their sense of fear and terror. This wasn't the usual performance from Bugaboo and the audience didn't know what to do with themselves. It was exciting. Especially when some of the audience members screamed in fright by simply bumping or brushing up against another nearest them by accident or by the cubs just using their wild imaginations.

The hush fell completely and there was a stillness as there was no appearance of the worlds mortifying and disfigured Bugaboo.

Just then two pale, golden orbs flashed open, almost glowing in the dark. Then when the special effects replicating everywhere around them with the assistance of the stage hands it heightened that awareness until a single pair began to move carefully among all of them until it went from one side of the tent to the other in a heart beat, close to where Murru and Silent were in the stand, however, Bugaboo did not see them in the crowd of darkness. Instead he made his grand entrance that made many of the audience jump away from where he stood and watched as he leaped over a small crowd of jaw-dropped cubs near them that was a designated safe spot for him. Crouching low, he turned to face them, watching such terror shaken from them he roared out with his head snapped back, his tail whipped behind him and curled slightly and his mane moved around him as if the wind came from behind. The impressive sight with the orbs of eyes disappearing to leave only the spot light on the powerful.....Bugaboo.

WC: 573

Seruta
The lights faded. Murru knew what was coming. He'd nonchalantly watched the beast practising the new tricks. But what he didn't expect was to be so blatantly ignored by the golden Nan. He frowned a bit and glanced at her. Even in the darkness of the tent, he could still make out her features enough to see her reaction. It was definitely not one he expected!

Silent blinked and glanced about briefly at the darkness, then hurried her gaze back to the stage. Ears and eyes focused fully on the area in anticipation to see him again. Ears then quickly shifted to the shuffling and murmur of others. It wasn't until his glowing eyes appeared did she get a familiar nudge to her side.

"Look! There he is!" Rane giggled and whispered harshly, claw pointing directly to the beast. "Ah! This is so much fun!" She giggled more.

Murru rose a brow. What an odd pair. More excited about a fearsome beast than a charming and less terrifying creature such as himself. He frowned, looking back at the golden nan, lips parting to hopefully regain her attention from the show when he caught a more.... endearing smile? form upon her muzzle. What?! This couldn't be!! How?! How could such a marvel of a nan be so enraptured by a beast.

Probably the more confusing part of all this is what came from Murru's mouth afterwards. Without realizing it, he leaned forward. "I can introduce you to him, if you like." He grinned, though internally clawed at himself.

Silent gasped lightly, panic starting to slowly rise. No! She couldnt! He hated her! He'd be more annoyed to even know she was there! Ears fell back flat against her skull as if he'd scolded her, but her friend nearly squealed. "Oh weaver bless! Would you?!" She perked up, managing to keep her volume level to that with the rest of the crowd. Though she did so by nearly draping herself on Silent's back, pinning her where she sat so she wouldn't back our of such an opportunity.

Murru smiled with as much charm he could muster. "But of course!" He beamed and stood, nodding out of the tent and flicking his tail for them to follow. "Come with me...."

WC-Murru: 207
WC-Silent: 99
WC-Rane: 71
WC-Total: 377

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 am
krusnik05
The awe from the cubs was thick enough to cut with a single claw through a ripe fruit. Turning sharply to his right to face the stage with a dramatic flourish as if he knew there was an enemy behind him, he thought for a split moment that he caught a glimpse of golden pur peeking from the audience. Pausing momentarily. Weaver give me strenght..... He whispered to himself and felt the surge of strength return to leap over the remaining audience members to land gracefully on the stage, turning to become vicious in swiping close to the guests faces but within mere inch of showing off just the brute strength, the elegant grace and pure monstrosity that he possessed. It was glorious.

Once he finished his final roar, louder than the ones before he bowed to the equally roaring crowd and walked away with the elegant prowl as if he was continuing his hunt.

Which Bugaboo was on the hunt. The hunt for his den and this time around giving himself a well deserved rest for a performance that was wonderful. Even the brute thanked the stage hands that helped him make the golden eyes illusions all throughout the tent. It was glorious. The large Tah shook his mane and flicked his tail behind him as he began to make his way towards the exit for the performers.

WC: 229

Seruta
Rane was practically prancing behind Murru. Excitement was dancing through her every fiber. Shows like this always made her feel like a little cub! Not that she was ever one to begin with, but it was nice to imagine it from time to time. "Thank you so much, Mr. Manx!" she giggled then turned over her shoulder to see Silent slouched with worry a few feet behind them. "Come on, Silent!" she beamed. "Quit being such a worry-wort! He's gonna love seeing you again! You'll see!"

"Again?" Murru perked a bit. "So you've met the Beast before...?" Needless to say, his curiosity was now fully piqued. Orange eyes shifted to the golden pelt with a near narrowed gaze.

"Tch! Yah..." Rane churred in a near cheerleader-esque 'duh!' sort of tone. "He helped her to walk and then escorted her to... well... technically speaking, to my neck of the woods." Rane shrugged, acting as if this was just an every day sort of thing for her. "She's been kinda down and depressed ever since though. Like, kinda mopey and dragging everywhere. Unless she comes here. Somehow, seeing him makes her feel a little better! Even if her happier attitude is only for a few hours."

Hmm... Now why did that sound familiar...? "Let me guess. This was about two to three weeks ago, yes?" Murru asked, reaching out on a limb to try and fully connect the dots. They were all laid out now - clearly visible and ready for the lines to be drawn... all he needed now was to confirm it with a few small words.

"Erm, yeah! Actually, that's about right!" Rane giggled a bit more. "How'd you know?"

And there was the line... Murru smirked softly and shrugged in a more suave like fashion. "Call it a hunch." he purred as his paws whipped him around. Like a snake, he seemed to glide alongside Silent, pelt brushing pelt as they came out into the open within eyesight of Bugaboo's den. "Don't worry, m'dear..." he seemed to whisper a purr into her ear. "He's been pining for you whether he wants to admit it or not."

Silent had been... well... silent this entire time, trying to ignore their conversation. She didn't want to be here. Didn't want to be so visible. He'd see her, he'd chase her off, he'd-...

Her entire body tensed and coiled a bit as Murru brushed against her. Up to this point, she'd been fine with him and Rane talking together. Not to mention, she didn't really care to get to know this Tah very much... She was about to snarl and n** at him to give her some space when his words finally registered...

He'd been thinking about her? Pining, even...? Her guard fell... her trick to mask her aura - one of the first things that Rane had taught her - dropped as well. Eyes were wide in a soft mix of panic and shock... as well as confusion. Then... why did he say he was glad to be rid of her?! Those words hurt more than anything! She started to take a small and subtle step back, but was quickly aware of Murru's tail curled about her, lightly pinning her to his side.

WC-Murru: 171
WC-Silent: 182
WC-Rane: 186
WC-Total: 539

krusnik05
There were several things that happened simultaneously that probably would have never happened to Bugaboo. If anyone had told him that he would go through this experience he would have swiped the idiot with his paw hard enough to knock out a few teeth just for how foolish it sounded.

The first thing that happened was the sudden stillness of the beast's movements that halted any progress towards his den. Freedom was waiting for him in that cool enclosure but now it's embrace was not interesting anymore. Bugaboo stood still like death with his eyes zeroed on three specific b'alam that included two Nans, a Dark and Earth triber.....and Murru. But they weren't just any one. No of course not, it was Rane and....the mute Nan.

The second thing to happen was that his eyes zeroed in on the golden Nan as if he was up close to examine her. Every line of fur on her seemed to be in place and smoothed. The light still in the sky gleamed on her soft golden coat. Bugaboo observed her body language and noted that it was strange. Was she feeling anxious and angry that they were nearing his den to go to Murru's for pawographs? But Murru's den was not near here. At least, he couldn't recall in the last several days if there were any changes made for the performers dens.
The next to happen was that he looked right at Murru. Bugaboo was not overly concerned about Rane given that from their brief encounter, the Nan was more than capable to handle herself and anyone, including a Beast and no doubt including the rascal Murru. That was exactly who he stared at......stared at him with this sudden heat that came from the pit of his stomach and went through his veins making his whole body tense at how close.....how close he was to the golden nan.

A twitch of his head happened when his eyes glared with the promise of murder on that tail......a tail that curled even closer than the large Tah it seemed. Deep down he felt a snap. The type of snap that comes when a powerful crack of lightning hits a thick trunk of tree and was able to split it. That snap. But he couldn't move.....he didn't dare move. Bugaboo didn't want to be seen from where he was.....no....no.......no..... He had to control himself.....deeply control himself...
But he couldn't......it wasn't in the cards simply because Bugaboo could not stand the sight of his bloody Nan near that flirty, insufferable, arrogant, handsome, charming, and cunning Tah!

That was HIS Nan.......and no one was allowed to be in the same breathing space as her. No one else was worthy.......not even him but he would be willing to risk humiliation if to save the Nan from that....that....that brat...."MURRU!!!!"

Bugaboo snarled and charged right at the large Tah, blinded by rage and this overwhelming need to protect....to protect his mute Nan.

WC: 493

Seruta
Murru tilted his nose towards Bugaboo's den with another of his smug and knowing grins. He was about to suggest she wander in and wait for him with the beastly roar of his name echoed around them. Ears flicked up and about before organge orbs landed on the Beast. There was a glimmer of a more pompous smirk that crossed his lips, as if mocking Bugaboo for having touched the Nan at all... but it quickly vanished as realization kicked in. The brute was charging at him!!

His expression quickly turned into a glare and he jumped a few feet to one side, putting some much needed space between himself and Silent. He may have been a jerk to everyone but himself, but he was not about to let any Nan get in the middle of a fight or tussle... especially if it was to make him look good in their eyes! As paws came to the ground, his chest and chin lowered as well, lip curling to bare teeth.

"Calm yourself, Beast!" he roared back, voice vibrating with the growl that rose from his chest. He warned, though was clearly ready to fight if the other proved eager to do so.

Everything happened in a blur. Panic and uncertainty quickly spiraled into confusion and worry. Elation and excitement sprinkled itself in there somewhere because now the silent Nan had found herself frozen in place. Sapphire orbs were latched on to Bugaboo as his voice rang out around them and his figure came charging into sight.

Neverminding the fact that he could see her now... Now he was acting... well...? Like Rane had a time or two. There were many things that she had to learn over these past few weeks. Keeping herself hidden was one. Fighting was another. Though, admittedly, Rane did most of that to keep her all to herself. He was being protective? But over what? Her? Murru?

There was a faint worried gasp that came from her lips as she took a few small steps back, now more confused than ever as she watched the scene unfold in front of her.

WC-Murru: 202
WC-Silent: 153
WC-Total: 355

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 am
krusnik05
Space. There was space suddenly between Silent and Murru that seemed to register within his head and while he heard the voice of Murru and that Tah was his intended target....his whole body continued towards Silent until he stopped.

They were barely inches a part with the nose of his mask pressing ever so lightly against the mute Nan's own nose. Just like she had done to him all those weeks ago that seems more like forever ago to the brute Tah. Shuddering with vibrating energy of rage torn with anxiety and more rage, Bugaboo growled low with his pale, gold eyes roaming over her form slowly and carefully to make sure that there was no imprint of Murru on her. Everything seemed to be in order as he became mindless to the powerful sensation of relief when finally so close to this golden drop of the sun's ray in front of him.

Flicking his tail sharply behind him, he snapped his head to glare right at Murru. Lowering his head, he prowled slowly towards the Tah with his body protectively puffed out between Murru and the Nans....especially his golden one. "Calm myself.....you conniving, arrogant, despicable fool. What do you think you are doing?"

WC: 204

Seruta
Silent found her paws rooted and the rest of her figure arched back as Bugaboo skid to a stop before her. Neck coiled back into her shoulders and a complete look of surprise as well as mild alarm flashed over her before she blinked. All at once, she seemed to relax, slowly settling herself and uncoiling as he seemed to inspect her being. So he was protecting her after all? There was a faint resemblence of a smile that washed over her eyes before he turned his focus onto Murru. Ears perked forward before she brought a paw up to brush over her nose to remove the tickle that was left from his mask.

Murru rumbled low and pushed himself back up to a stand, chest pronounced proudly as he turned a quasi-downcast glare to Bugaboo. What was he doing?! Hah! It was so obvious! He kept his (mostly) calm, however and snorted a bit. "Exactly what I said I would. They wanted to meet you, so I was bringing them to your den..." he growled out, tail lashing at not only his irritation for Bugaboo to ask him such a dumb question, but also at the fact that he had willingly (or was it unwillingly?) helped the Beast out for a change.

There was one bit of info, however, that he intended on keeping to himself. He wasn't about to let Bugaboo know that he was aware of what he had done that day a few weeks back. Anything the nan Rane had said he planned to keep to himself for the time being. He would use it as fuel for the future!

His fur gave an obvious ripple to settle the standing hairs along his back. "And now, that I have successfully delivered them, I can see that my presence is no longer welcomed..." He shot Bugaboo a bit of a glare that seemed to suggest him saying 'You're welcome...' with a flare of attitude behind his eyes then turned his paws to leave them be.

Rane cleared her throat softly. "Uh, Thanks, Mr. Manx..." she giggled softly, waving a paw a bit to bid him farewell.

WC-Murru: 224
WC-Silent: 114
WC-Rane: 21
WC-Total: 359

krusnik05
Bugaboo breathed heavily. Clarity touched his mind to remember that Murru had indeed promised to do that several days ago.....and the Tah fulfilled his word. At least one good thing that came from this was that he could trust Murru enough to keep that word. Other than that, he was not to be trusted with anything else including being in the presence of this Nan or Rane. None of them since he......grudgingly knew them.

Snarling low as if to say 'Thank you' in response to the glare that seemed to look like a 'You're welcome', Bugaboo turned his sharp gaze onto the mute Nan.

For the brutish display of power and rage, Bugaboo was at a loss for what to do next. Yet he looked at her eyes and saw something faint in them that wasn't sorrow but he couldn't be sure. Clenching his jaw, he moved closer to the Nan to stare at her. No words could come further. But one thing was for sure....he felt that relief continue as if a weight was lifted from his whole body with this Nan close to him. It was as if he could breathe better. The need to hide in his den wasn't there.

"Nan Rane." He greeted softly, absentmindedly in finding his voice again, then moved his head to meet at eye-level with the mute Nan. "Nan." He greeted even softly for this walking sun ray.

WC: 236

Seruta
Rane perked brightly with a faint trill and smiled. "Hey! Just ignore me. I just came along for the fun." she shrugged. It was mostly true. When she found out that Silent had been slipping away to the Circus, she insisted that she come along. By now, the Nan knew how to handle herself - for that, Rane was quite proud of! - but at the same time... she was still very much a cub to Rane. "Oh! And she answers to Silent..." she smiled, sitting down to watch... awkwardly.

Silent watched him as all the various emotions roller-coastered their way around her again. He was aggressive before, but now that he was looking at her... not so much? She cracked a small and somewhat bashful smile at him, an ear flicking back as her eyes explored this new mask of his.

"I think she missed you..." Rane seemed to tease, one of her own smug grins playing on her features.

Silent's ear rolled back again as she turned a scolding glare at Rane. This only made the other Nan giggle and flick her tail in response. Silent huffed at her for such a comment, but there was traces of a blush under all that fur. But somehow, she knew it was true. Even just standing here beside him she no longer felt lost.

WC-Silent: 115
WC-Rane: 107
WC-Total: 222

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:39 am
krusnik05
'Silent. This golden nan was named Silent. It suited her. It was perfect her.'

Taking a deep breath within his mask, he nodded silently in acknowledgment. This was absolutely awkward. Opening his mouth behind the mask, he snapped closed and sighed deeply. Bugaboo might as well give in to speak to her since she was right there and seemed to look...bashful? Blinking several times he tilted his head to the side. 'Wait she did say...Silent missed me......truly?' There was only one way to find out.

"Is this true....Silent?" The name rolled off his tongue perfectly. "Did you miss.....me?"

WC: 98

Seruta
An ear flicked to focus on him at her name. It was a fun little game to get Fane and Rane to understand that she wanted that to be her name. She felt it suited her well and even more so now that she'd gotten used to her weight and the way it shifted over her paws when she walked. She'd gotten quite good at sneaking around. Even found a bit of joy in coming up behind Rane a few times to make her leap into the skies. But it was obvious by that simple pivot of the ear that she recognized he was speaking to her, yet she kept her head turned to the side. Eyes shifted downward in slight shame and both ears fell back at the thought.

Thinking it over, it all made sense. Perhaps the Dark Nan knew more than she let on and even knew Silent better than she even knew of herself. She fidgeted lightly on her paws and sighed, giving a faint nod before chancing a glance up at him. If he was going to be mad and dismiss her again, she wanted to see it for herself. Maybe in seeing it, she'd have some sort of closure and could truly leave him alone... like he originally wanted.

WC-Silent: 215

krusnik05
Bugaboo's eyes widened slightly in surprise. Silent truly missed him? Staring at the nan he felt something happen to him. Bugaboo didn't know what it was but it felt slightly warm in his chest. While he could not express his facial language to her behind this mask, Bugaboo's eyes spoke of confusion, anxiety, restlessness, and relief......and something hidden to Bugaboo but was there in those honest golden eyes. That hidden message was that he secretly and deep down missed her too but did not yet realize the magnitude of it. Bugaboo nodded faintly in acknowledgement before leaning close with the nose of his mask brushing against her nose and knowing what he owed this Nan now that they were face to face. It would be impossible to hide and runaway now.....but he did know that if Bugaboo did not do this then he would be an dishonorable and unworthy Tah forever.

Another deep breath and he whispered ever so slowly with his glittering gold eyes becoming intense.

"I apologize....Silent."

WC: 169

Seruta
There was a pause as Sapphire stared into Gold. She studied the fluxuating emotions in those eyes of his, seeing them mirror her own in many ways. It wasn't until their 'noses' touched again before she blinked, eyes fluttering as if remembering she was here instead of elsewhere. Earth toned ears flicked fully onto him as he whispered his apology and she quickly found herself holding her breath.

Did the intensity in his gaze mean danger? Was he about to do something horrible to her? Or was the apology truly a heartfelt thing and the intensity was just the side-effect of doing something even he did not expect to do?

"Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance..."

She held her ground as her body shifted to allow for a subtle exhale. Whether he meant it from the heart or was using the shadow of the apology to hide a much larger threat, she openly forgave him. In a blink, she smiled softly, that facade of endearment that Murru had managed to glimpse earlier washed over her as she tipped her chin up slightly, fully booping their noses this time.

(*Lyrics by 'Queen'*)

WC-Silent: 190

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:55 am
krusnik05
"I guess I'm learning (I'm learning learning learning), I must be warmer now, I'll soon be turning (turning turning turning)"

The boop of their noses sealed something inside Bugaboo. There were no words but this warm sensation that bloomed from the depths of where his heart was and began to spread like a steady stream throughout his body. This seemed right. It felt right. It was right. Perhaps he shouldn't entertain any ideas but...he could offer Silent to come see him again. At least to start over again better.

The brutish Tah surely did learn a valuable lesson. That even though he was a beast...he didn't need to hurt anyone's feelings, especially a Nan's.

Actually no, he learned not to hurt Silent's feelings and to never try to do it again given that the look in her eyes haunted him and that was something he never wanted to do again. Never, ever again.

"My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die"

Pulling back slightly to look down at Silent, he tilted his head to the side. "Would you like a pawograph since you are meeting the Beast?" He asked with his deep voice to try for some civility and to express in another manner without saying so much that he wanted to try over.

WC: 224

Seruta
There was a blink of a pause as she attempted to make sense of what he was asking. Features skewed to a more curious confusion at the offer. Head even gave a slight tilt at it too. A Pawograph...?

A near squeal of a giggle nearly erupted beside them from Rane. "Oh! May I have one?! Please?!" she asked with near childlike excitement. She was practically prancing in place at the mere thought of obtaining such a thing. It wasn't until she caught sight of Silent's confusion. "Oh! Pawograph! It's, uh... It's like a keepsake or souvineir! You know! Something to remember him by!" she explained. It was here that the Dark Nan gave a rather non-descrete wink to the Tah before further trying to contain herself where she stood.

Silent blinked again, seeming to take in the explanation. Eyes and ears definitely perked at the idea of taking something back to remember him with. Her own features lit up and she let a faint trill of air roll over her tongue as she looked at him.

Rane giggled softly this time. "And that's her way of saying 'Please!'" she informed Bugaboo. Though the hopeful look on Silent's face seemed to speak for itself.

WC-Silent: 86
WC-Rane: 118
WC-Total: 204

krusnik05
Feeling the beat of his heart quicken at the expression that came from Silent, it could only mean something wonderful. Clearing his throat, he nodded slightly before stepping away one more inch as he couldn't seem to muster the desire to put space between himself and this golden nan. Instead, he turned to look at Rane then began to walk towards her slowly for Silent to follow him as he wanted her at his side.

"Allow me to remove my mask and give you both a pawograph." He said gruffly as it wasn't often he was asked for one given that he did scare a great many but would oblige the few requests like this one. Yet he did everything on autopilot when he neared the opening to his den and removed his mask to set on the side. Pulling close two thin tanned skins, Bugaboo took a medium ink pot to drip his paw with his completely extended claws to print them on the tanned skins making it seem like he had personally killed these creatures. Blowing softly over them, Bugaboo took one claw to write his name in a rather stylish cursive then blew over the ink again. Dripping his hand in a small pot of water to wash the ink away, the Tah presented the Nan's with his pawograph.

WC: 222

Seruta
Silent finally found her paws again, turning them to swiftly step beside him as he started to move away. Normally, she would have followed at a safe distance - just a few feet behind - but nearly being shoulder to shoulder to him somehow seemed more... appropriate! And right! Her muzzle was lit with a near child-like wonder again. That was something she hadn't expressed since before he tried to send her away.

She paused only long enough for him to enter his den first and then peered around just inside the door of it with more of her idle curiosity. She was soaking it all in, admiring and remembering every detail possible. She then stood near enough to peer around his shoulder as he made the pawographs for them. Mental thoughts soon carefully took over the parchment once he offered them to look it over. She turned another somewhat bashful smile at him as it rolled up to hover at her side.

Blue eyes then shifted over the spare parchments and ink and she stepped forward, eyeing them briefly. Her gaze then shifted to him with a hopeful expression, muzzle motioning to the items as she lifted a paw to reach for one of the papers. She hoped he'd get the idea that she wished to leave something for him, especially considering her translator was now giggle-squealing out the door after a very swift and elated "Thank you!!" without looking back to see if Silent was following her or not.... Meh! She'd figure it out eventually.

Still, Silent did seem to ignore the over-excitable Nan quite well. She was very much so used to her antics at this point.

WC-Silent: 278

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:00 am
krusnik05
Bugaboo's heart squeezed tightly at the sight of her bashful smile. The Tah found himself staring off into it as if committing it to memory. Yet the bashful smile turned to a hopefully expression when he noticed she was motioning to the items next to him. Blinking slowly, he nodded slightly before pushing them over to her, tilting his head to the side to wonder what she was going to do with them. The beast wondered what else she managed to learn from the.... goodness what in Weavers name was wrong with that Nan? Bugaboo scowled after Rane whom didn't notice that Silent was still here. Wonderful....he wondered how Silent could put up with such foolishness. Rane seemed the type to handle in doses....extremely small doses of time. Shaking his head slightly, he stand there looking like a regal beast as he watched Silent.

WC: 144

Seruta
Smiling softly, she moved closer and seemed to mimic his own Pawograph with one of her own. Her paw was much smaller, of course, and she pressed it almost delicately to the page, but it at least did the trick as he had. Finally, she continued to mimic him in dipping a claw in the ink and swirling it onto the page in a most definitive "S". Thoughts then lifted the paper so that she could blow on the ink before passing it off to him. His own little souveneir in which to remember her by.

Air then passed from her as if she had giggled lightly, her face still bright as she turned to dip her own paw in the water.

WC-Silent: 122

krusnik05
Bugaboo was not the type to receive gifts. Seriously, one of the many that did receive gifts was that up-to-no good Tah, Murru Manx. Obviously it would make sense for someone like him to be showered with attention and gifts yet this was the first time he had ever been given a gift. It was a gift that came from Silent. Taking the gift from her, he looked at the dried ink and touched it gently with his paw ever so lightly to not ruin it. Clenching his jaw, he looked up at her, watching the brightness of delight shine through her.

"Will you come back soon?" He blurted out and then lowered his ears in annoyance at himself for being too bold and concerned that he may never see her again even if he did apologize!

WC: 137

Seruta
She blinked at first, startled a bit by his outburst. She seemed frozen in shock for a heartbeat or two before her maw widened into a grin. If she could laugh, she would have easily rattled the windows with her jovial sound. Air huffed from her in a delighted fashion before she nodded, seeming pleased that he would even ask. She managed to calm herself enough to nod a little more calmly and touched her nose to his now that his mask was out of the way as a further confirmation in promising to do so.

Thoughts picked up his Pawograph, rolling it up and hovering it close to her chest. She chanced a look briefly out the door to see that Rane had nearly made it all the way to the woods without her. Ears flicked up in slight alarm and she quickly huffed, rolling her eyes. Golden figure then turned, ink stained paw lifting to wave - it was polite after all - before she took off after her friend. However, her paws rocked at the door in hesitation at first... she didn't want to leave! She wanted to stay, spend more time with him now that he wasn't shooing her away. She blinked at her paws, then turned a mixed expression up to gaze at him before managing another warm smile and stepping out completely from his den.

She'd be back. Whether they had met and reconciled today or not, she had planned to keep coming back.

WC-Silent: 248

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:03 am
krusnik05
Bugaboo felt his heart jump, jolt, tumble and squeeze when their noses touched without the mask obstructing their connection. It felt right again. Yet their connection was broken when Silent turned her head to search for Rane no doubt and he also turned to see if the eccentric Nan managed to figure out that she was alone.

Clearly not.

Bugaboo rolled his eyes and shook his head with another scowl but saw the mixed expression. The large Tah did not want her to go. If anything he actually wanted her to stay with him this time around. But he couldn't bring himself to do that and instead opted for a grumpy look at her and memorized the warm smile that seemed to steal his breath away even after she stepped out of his den.

Standing up, Bugaboo moved to the opening to watch after her and hoped to see her again.....after all of his performances.

For this time around, Bugaboo was starting to realize something important was happening.

WC: 168

Seruta
"Inside my heart is breaking, my make-up may be flaking... But my smile still stays on...
... The Show Must Go On..."

Stepping away from his den, she felt her paws quicken until she was nearly sprinting to the treeline. She'd clearly been practicing her strides in his absence and it definitely showed. As the branches began to loom over her, her steps slowed and she turned to once again catch a glimpse of the Beast.

Her Beast...

The idea alone brought a warm feeling to her soul and she smiled down at the circus, eyes focused on the door of his den. She stood proudly there for a moment before an ear twitched and then her head, undoubtedly focusing on Rane calling on her to follow swiftly. Tail twitched up before she turned, willing her muscles to press further and out of sight with her aura fading right along with her. She'd come back for his next show... and the next. And the next....

WC-Silent: 164

fin

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces