Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Cerise Gets An Intern (Cerise / Mallok)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Inside Cerise's hive
When: Early evening, months before Bloodfest
What: Cerise finds someone to help her with a Plan....
*always sunny in philadelphia intro music plays*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 pm
Early evenings were one of her best times, when trolls were more likely to be lured in by the smell of baked goods - pastries, donuts, fresh tarts... Cerise just finished putting out the night's stock in the cases and cleaning up the tables. She leaned lazily against one of her tables, her lusus sleeping in the corner of the bakery.

Despite everything, the shop seemed... lulling. Perhaps she could go in the back and wait for the bell-ring of the door to alert her back to her work. She had stuff to work on, after all. Things to do. Plans for the next Bloodfest events, one of her best times to advertise her work.

However, she needed help. Chef help, which her friends were no good at. For the best, of course, because if they could make their own food they wouldn't need her and her business, which was half of her livelihood. At least in the case of catering Frossa.

tenaciousgadabout
lmk if you need anything more!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:46 pm
CLANG. TCHNK. SLLLLLING!

Knives clattered against the pavement as the young greenblood waited for his lusus to finish haggling with one of their suppliers. Though he sat on the curb, he could hear the loud borkish clammering of the two musclebeasts inside. His stomach grumbled over their squabbling and he looked around to find something to take care of it. His eyes settled upon a small bakery across the street, lights inside still on, if a tad dim.

Mallok peeked his head into the supplier’s shop and was greeted by their shouting abruptly switching to adoring cries for the young boy. Waving his hand politely, he turned his attention to Borkuisinier.

”Hi, Chefpops I was thinking about ******** off over to that bakery across the street, would that be alright?”

The musclebeast nodded with a small wave back, ”Oof cuourse-a, I’ll coom-a git yuou iff I’m dune-a beffur-a yuou’re-a beck, ookey?”

”Okay!” he said, and skittered across the street towards the shop.

purplerosesbeauty
time to cook up some good rp!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:32 am
The tinkling bells announced the arrival of a troll - as Cerise looked she saw a young greenblood juggalo. A tricky sort, but not unwelcome, they often bought pies from her. "Welcome, welcome my good friend! Hehehe, please, feel free to look and let me know if you need something," she giggled as she took her place behind the counter, cocking her hip with a grin.

She looked at his sign more carefully when she leaned on the counter. Interesting... "Knives, huh?"

tenaciousgadabout
[cerise voice]so... chunks, huh?

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:47 pm
The juggalo wandered into the shop, meeting the redblood at the counter at the same speed. At her question, he beamed and promptly produced his knives from his apron.

”Oh quite ******** so, Miss!”

He tied the strings to his fingers and carefully moved some chairs out of the way of his radius and stood with arms outstretched before him, he looked over to her and gave a squinty smile before dropping the knives and allowing them to begin a pendulous rotation before he locked his face forward once more and began cheerfully swinging them to and fro, around his back or hopping over one, allowing them to swing behind his back and wind their way up and around his arms at a worrying speed before catching them perfectly by the handles . This trick was a well-practiced one, and not nearly as worrisome to him as an actual improvisational display might be. He giggled and let the knives fall loose from his arms.

”You should see me chop the s**t out of my prep work at the restaurant!”

purplerosesbeauty
chop til u drop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:02 pm
Cerise brightened at the knives produced, straightening as she watched him swing them around. "Holy s**t!! Ahahaha, ehehe! Oh my god, look at you go! Incredible!" she squealed, clapping at the display. She leaned against the counter again. She wondered how he used that in his prep work, besides wildly throwing it around. Though, she'd still watch that too. Sounded like a lot of fun, something maybe Frossa would enjoy. "I would love to see you do that, god. You always give a show, some hibachi stuff?"

She grinned at him, delighted. A kid with a restaurant... maybe he was what she needed. "I love knives too, see?" she said, unrolling the top of her apron to reveal a few knives tucked in. Had to be safe, in the city as a redblood. "And I love to meet other chefs, hehehe!" she giggled, folding her knives away. "What do you usually cook?"

tenaciousgadabout

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:07 pm
The young greenblood was practically climbing the counter, standing on his tippy-toes with his arms hoisting him over the counter as high as he could manage.

”Oh hell no, no show normally! I’m in the back cooking mostly, although ChefDad seems to enjoy my exuberant ******** theatrics!”

It was rare that older trolls took Mallok’s cooking prowess seriously. He was positively over-the-moons that this redblood was giving him the time of day. He pulled a menu out of his pocket in answer to her next question, babbling excitedly.

”I mean we've got a wide-a** assortment of meals but traditionally we make a lot of Seafood and soup pairings but also burgers, and a whole bunch ********’ meat dishes, we’re kind of a premium casual establishment, oh and my name is Mallok Ablonk by the way, you can call me ‘Mallo’, I also like to come up with my own experimental dishes in my free time but they can be a little bit gross as hell to the uninitiated tongue, y’know?”

Practically hanging from the counter by his armpits, the excited little greenblood gesticulated wildly as he described the various dishes served at his restaurant before stopping suddenly with a gasp.

”I almost forgot, Miss! I’m here to get some ********’ pastries! What would you reccomend?”

purplerosesbeauty
HELP I LOVE MY SON

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 am
Cerise pored through the menu, lots of meat dishes that caught her eye. How fun was this... !! The redblood grinned widely. She probably couldn't afford these places, but Frossa could. When Mallo introduced himself, she reached her hand over to grab his and give it a firm business shake. "I'm Cerise Koekje, Mallo. Great to meet you," she said.

Her eyebrows quirked at the word experimental, but the lure of potential business caught her quicker. "Oh yeah! I make the best around, really. You look like a man who likes filling, so..." Cerise lowered herself a bit to point out a few different pastries. "These ones have some good stuff, fruity flavors, flaky crusts, the works." She wasn't sure what kind of flavors he liked specifically, but she'd gotten a hold of a lot of cherries lately so that was most of them.

She paused. "Actually, you like experimental stuff right? I do my own little experiments sometimes, wanna see? I'll let you taste stuff!! Swear it's not dangerous this time either, just regular baking experiments. I need someone with a good a** palate!" she giggled. Sure she did sometimes do stuff with poison and tricks and other things, but for real this time it was just some experimental flavors. Might need a chef with a similar passion to try it out instead of a living dumpster.

tenaciousgadabout
i love your son too, and cerise thinks hes cute

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:32 pm
Mallo’s eyes were at the widest squint he could muster without unintentionally scarring the poor baker with his NIGHTMARE EYES as he hopped down from the counter to peruse her wares. Such decadent pastries on display, his mind boggled at how he would choose as he followed her finger from behind the display case. A large pastry with what appeared to be a reddish center caught his eye, and he pointed decidedly to it.

”That one looks positively fresh as ********, one of those if you please!”
He made his way back to the counter, listening to her talk of ‘experiments’ with interest.

”That sounds like an absolutely exquisite-a** time!” He was already skittering around the counter and back to where Cerise was.

”What the ******** might we be making?”

purplerosesbeauty
SOCIAL LINK GO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:50 am
Cerise grabbed the pastry the young juggalo wanted, and flipped up the divider between counter and shop so he could come through to the back. She began to chat to Mallo, putting the pastry on a small plate and heading into the nutritionblock of her hive. "So there's basic stuff, like where I try out new flavors, and more advanced s**t where I'm trying to appeal to highbloods and the way they like their food prepared in the most asinine ways-" Cerise paused, doublechecking Mallo's blood, a firm green, before putting his plate down on the table, gesturing that he could sit there if he liked. "Well, higher than you. The bluebloods, purplebloods and seadwellers. Trying to turn everything into a foam or whatever, ehehe, they love that kinda dumb s**t."

She turned to a small set of vials on the counter, labeled with some indecipherable symbols. There was all sorts of weird equipment and containers strewn about the kitchen, including just a regular chemistry set. She picked up a purple vial, swishing it around. "This one is a syrup I made from garbage flowers I found. I thought it might work with some cakes or whatever!" She beamed, all teeth. "So I thought you could help with that kinda stuff, Mallo."

tenaciousgadabout
cerise is fun

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:52 pm
Mallok was beaming at this adult, this professional in his field who was taking him seriously as a chef! He followed to the back of her shop, nodding enthusiastically to her suggestions. She mentioned something about hoghbloods that he mostly understood, but wasn't really sure he did. The hemospectrum was brought up a lot around him, but he hadn't really done much considering on it.

Upon her mention of the more unorthodox recipes she had been testing out, the juggalo made a soft pleasant gasp. This was his chance to put the experiments to good use!

”I very ******** much would be delighted to assist you! Is there anything in particular that I could help you with now?”

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:27 am
The little purple vial went into her apron pocket while she turned to Mallo, practically bouncing in place. "There's sooo much you can help me with, Mallo! Ehehe, I'm going to be doing something amazing, and well..." she picked up another vial and a glass, filling it with the contents of the very potion-like liquid. She swirled it around a little. "I need someone who understands cooking, baking, all of that! We don't need to be competitors though. Not for real. I have so many plans, but I can't do them alone! Hehehe! That's where I need you."

She sat down beside him at her small table. He was just a kid, but he had spirit. Juggalos were fun that way. Wild, untamed. A good foil to her, right? Or maybe too similar? Either way, she had fun with it. She was a wild child too. "I'm going to become a food empire, and my booth at Bloodfest last season was perfect! I have another idea but I need another chef to play my opposite for this season. Another sort of cooking game show!"

Cerise took a sip of the liquid. Wasn't her first time drinking it of course - over the course of several days she'd been drinking quite a bit of Vrykol's potion. Becoming immortal and no one was even noticing! "I'm never going to die, Mallo. I decided that ages ago. Thankfully, I did find a way to make that s**t real! Ehehe. But yes, immortal empires are hard to run alone. I've been baking alone for like, ever. I can teach you s**t, and you can teach me s**t! Like an intern!"

She beamed at him and finished her drink. She took the other vial and gave it to Mallok, remembering what she invited him back here for in the first place. "Oh, but like, right now? You can taste this and tell me what you think. It's very sweet."

tenaciousgadabout
sorry she is a little ******** crazy but i warned you

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:56 pm
The greenblood sat in Cerise's nutritionblock, listening to her plans and somewhat paying attention. Really it was her energy that excited him more than her words. He heard the scraping of the chair across from him screech along the floor as she sat down. He was so happy to here she wanted to collaborate this much!

”Why, a cooking game show sounds ******** excellent if you ask me!”

He was a bit confused by her statements on immortality and such, but it seemed like she was happy about it so he smiled back at her politely, his chubby cheeks squishing and cracking his long dry face paint ever so slightly.

She handed him a vial and asked him to try it. Perhaps she was hoping to sharpen the flavor profile or something? He took out his knife as casually as he always did and stabbed the cork, popping it out and chugging the entire vial cheerily. His legs kicked back and forth as he bounced in his chair and thought about the concoction.

”Taste is sweet as hell like you said! Not quite mild, maybe almost ******** acidic perhaps? Hmm...”

He continued to give it thought, hoping for a reaction from her on any more specifics as to what she was looking for or if he felt anything after taking it.

”What the ******** are you looking to know about with this particular drink?”

purplerosesbeauty

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces