[PRP] Denied

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valkyrie sprawled on the ground, rubbing her aching stomach. She hated the feeling of being hungry, all the time. She had just eaten, yet could not get the sensation to go away. The young reaver decided to try staying in different positions, finding nothing helping her situation. Finally, the female rolled onto her belly, putting her head on her forepaws as her tail started to thrash a bit behind her.

At least she wasn't the only one in the pride that felt like this. Others seemed to show the same symptoms as her, maybe worse, when she thought of it. The lioness sighed. Surely something was other there to help or? Or at least, distract her. She should've joined her brother on that viking he went on. Maybe he was faring better than she was.

---

Not too far from Valkyrie, Nara found herself playing. Anonymity okayed her to leave, which young Fidelity loved! Such freedom!

The young goddess was finding amusement in a butterfly currently. She rose on her hind legs, trying to catch the fluttering creature between her paws. When she missed, she giggled quietly, attempting to do the same antics again and again. She would catch this bug!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Tanaka, god of conflict, grumbled to himself, stalking across the rocks and hard earth. This land had become considerably less fun since the famine had struck.
The pride of violence, duels, and sex had been reduced to...this. ARGGG! He was going to find that damned dried up famine god and tear his throat out!

His tail lashed, his eyes narrowed, scanning the land around him, searching for what he did not know. He was growing bored, and a bored god of conflict was not a happy god of conflict. Surely there must be someone else in this pride looking for some fun, a lioness perhaps.

A pause, a smirk crossed his maw, his mood at least partially improved. Hmm, yes, a lioness nearby, perhaps she would be interested in some fun to take her mind off things. Excellent, maybe today would be better than he thought.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm
Amon Larethian

Valkyrie heard shuffling behind her. Who was so lucky to be moving around the pride so much? Her eyes shifted behind her, spotting a...large..winged...lion... Her jaw dropped open as she stared at the God before her.

"You're a...a..." She just couldn't find the word for Tanaka. She knew Gods existed. Her father had said her half siblings were demigods, but never did the Reaver think she would actually meet one or see one in person!

"A...god...Wow." she said, rising to her feet. The momentarily shock seemed to overtake her stomach pains, as she moved closer to the larger lion. "Are those real? Heh, of course they are, silly me." Valkyrie said with a giggle. "What brings you this way, Mr. God?"

--

Aha! In between her paws, Nara managed to catch the bug! But now, a familiar scent hit her nostrils. Releasing the insect, the young cub crept towards the smell. She hid from view, watching the interaction. What was he doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:04 pm
"Yes, yes I am."

A smirk spread across his maw, a swag in his step as he approached the lioness, tail swishing behind him. Ah, you like what you see do you? No one could blame you, Tanaka was a rather....impressive specimen after all. His wings fanned, stretching to their full width as if to show her they were indeed real, then folding back again to rest.

....show off.

"At the moment, a beautiful lady like you."

Oh he was laying in on thick today, the swagger was strong. You know you want some of this sexy man beast.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:16 am
Amon Larethian

The young reaver watched in awe as the God flexed his wings to full width, before they were nestled to rest on his back. She couldn't help but continue to stare at the feathers, before he spoke.

A small heat rose to her cheeks at the comment to her. "Oh..." She wasn't a female that got complimented a lot, and it showed. (The Stormborn in general weren't full of them, just from how the other's had been raised.) "You're not so bad looking yourself..." She decided to return the remark with a small smile. Valkyrie found herself approaching the God. Some would be more wary, however for her, she was intrigued. Besides, he had called her beautiful. He couldn't be so bad, right?

"Do you have a name?" Well, of course he did! Everyone did! "I am Valkyrie." She purred, her neck extending as she sniffed at the God's scent. He didn't carry any fancy smell, which surprised the lioness. She always thought deities would smell differently.

--

Nara lifted an eyebrow at the scene before here. What was Feathers doing with his wings? She blinked, slowly moving from her hiding spot, trying to remain in the blind spots of the two lions. He seemed too distracted to notice her, and the other seemed infatuated with the god to even be aware of her own surroundings. Fidelity would use this opportunity to finally get to feel those feathers! She just...needed to get close enough without being noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:43 am
Score. There was a definitely lustfulness in his grin, a deep purr rumbling in his own throat. Now he was very close to her, close enough to seductively brush against her shoulder, a sensual sway in his tail. How about a little fun, just you and me, hmmm?

"I am Tanaka, it is my pleasure."

Yes, it would most certainly be his pleasure. Oh Tanaka liked this lioness, beautiful and impressionable, perhaps even naive. Had she ever been with a lion before? He'd happily be her first, or put any other she had been with to shame and show her how a real lion made love. He was liking how this day was going.

Or so he thought. If only he had noticed the little fuzzball stalking him...

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm
Amon Larethian

Valkyrie was a bit naive, however, the suggested brush against her shoulder was something that she could figure out the underlying meaning. She was an adult, and while she hadn't personally partook in such pleasures, it never went unnoticed if lions had more of a voyeuristic intention.

She giggled nervously at the lion, but did not let the touch become unwelcomed. After all, not everyone could say that had been with a god before.

However, her and Tanaka's rendezvous would be cut short, in the reality it wouldn't happen. By the time Val found herself turning away from the lion, the young cub jumped up on the larger deities back.

"AHA!" Nara shouted successfully, small claws digging into Tanaka's back as they grabbed at one of his wings, finally able to feel those feathers. "GOT YOU FEATHERS. Have you been avoiding meeee? It's been so long since I last saw you. Your wings are so soft. What were you doing out here alone with this girl?" She turned to Valkyrie, who looked quite amused.

"Aww, your little girl is so cute," Valkyrie cooed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:01 pm
He was totally in the mood, about to get some nice a**, and then OMG, WHAT THE ******** ********?! Tanaka roared in surprise, whirling around to see who or what was touching him. OMG TINY CLAWS, MAKE IT STOP! STOP TOUCHING MY WINGS! Nara....annoying little fuzzball, he should have known it was her!

"Avoiding you, whatever would give you that idea? Get off me, you little fuzzball.
We were having an adult conversation."

He turned again, bucking to try to shake the little goddess loose. A growl as little claws dug into his hide, that hurts! Finally in a huff of frustration Tanaka sat on his haunches, hoping gravity would force her to let go and she'd fall off. Annoying little fuzzball, he hated her so! (hate is such a strong word Tanaka, we know you don't mean that). )<

"Oh yes, she's so adorable."

Valkyrie was the second lioness to mistake the little goddess for his child. Hmmm, maybe if he played along the moment wouldn't be a total loss. He could pretend to drop her off with a babysitter and get back to his 'adult conversation'.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:54 pm
Amon Larethian

"Pshhhh. Adult conversations are borrriiinnnng. Right?" Nara popped up near Tanaka's head, grinning at Valkyrie. The reaver nodded to agree with the cub, giggling as the larger adult just seemed to take it in stride.

"You two are too cute together. You know, I probably should get going though." Valkyrie waved a small goodbye to the two. "Maybe I'll see you around, Tanaka," she said with a small smile. It was obvious, the god was not going to be getting anything from Valkyrie tonight.

Nara finally slid down the male's back, watching the lady friend of Tanaka's leave. "Aww, Feathers. She didn't want to play with us." The goddess frowned, rubbing against one of Tanaka's front legs. "Let's play a game instead! That is so much more fun than some adult conversation you were having." The brightest of smiles flashed at the Conflict God.

Could you really stay mad at the young Goddess?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 pm
Tanaka absolutely disagreed! He had been quite enjoying his 'adult conversation' and what it had been leading to. But now the mood was gone and his fun night he was so close to was shattered, and all he could do was watch her leave (nice a** though). Arrgg! Annoying fuzzball, ruining his moment! He was starting to think she existed just to make his life miserable.

"Thanks a lot, fuzzball."

He snorted angrily, no choice but to turn away and give up on his escaped conquest. Damn it! Now he really needed to get laid. But of course that was not going to happen as long as Nara was hanging around killing his mood.

"How about we play the game where I drop you at the top of a tree and we see how long it takes you to get down."

Yes, yes he could stay mad damn it!

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:43 pm
Amon Larethian

"You're...welcome? I mean. She obviously wasn't as fun to play with if she just walks away. I'm more fun." Nara said matter-of-factly.

At his suggestion, Nara shook her head. "Uhm. No thanks. That doesn't sound very fun at all. I prefer we play a game where we both are SAFELY on the ground." Fidelity didn't know how to fly, even though Anonymity said they could. She could not teleport, although she had done it only twice before. Nara didn't even know if she was good with heights, never have been up high before.

"What about...we just play a game of tag? That's a nice game! OH. We could go find Curly and have him join us too! That would be fun!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:34 pm
Tanaka rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath, something unintelligible about sarcasm, ruined evenings, and annoying little fuzzballs who should mind their own business!

"She wouldn't have walked away if you hadn't interupted."

She was not old enough for him to comment further than that. He was sure as hell not going to talk about sex and why the company of a lioness was MUCH more fun to a lion than the company of a cub.

"Oh, it'll be lots of fun, how about I show you."

Uh-oh, that grin had a distinct look of wickedness to it, watch out Nara! Too late! Wings unfurled, he snatched the cub from her paws, and then they were in the air, flying higher and higher! How do you like flying, fuzzball! He was so going to leave her in a tree! (But not one too high, hey, he was an a-hole, but not 100% a d**k). And then he was going to find another lioness to have fun with.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas