[PRP] newly expecting (Astrid/Lim)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:54 pm
There was a small pain in her stomach. Well... It wasn't small. It was actually big. And it was growing.

The past few weeks had been hell in regards to feeling hungry, but now, now was a different sensation. She had felt this one before, long ago, when Kaitrus still shared the den. She was pregnant, and by the looks of it, the litter was going to be large like her last one.

The thrall frowned. It wasn't like she chose to fall for the lighter male, it just...sort of happened. With Astrus out of the den, as were the grandkids, Astrid found herself more lonely and Lim was able to fill that void.

The lioness sighed. Poor Lim. He had to listen to Astrid complain about being hungry (she tried not too as much), but now...now he would hear the news she wasn't sure he wanted to hear. The female headed to their special garden. Over the weeks, some flowers had survived the harsh storm elements, and were blooming. Truly a beautiful sight to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:50 pm
KasaiLoki

He was more than aware of what was going on in the stormborn, and while it didn't affect him as greatly as the mortals he still felt it in certain ways. Worried about Astrid he sought her out, he was able to leave the pride at whim so he could easily deter the effects and even bring back food. Though he knew because it was a God causing it, there was nothing he could do about shielding her from the illusion.

Moving towards their garden that they had started together he spotted her and frowned. "Astrid? Are you well?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:55 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Ah, Lim...I was hoping to see you here..." the thrall said quietly.

"Er...well..." Should she be blunt? Should she try to play him along? It was hard to determine. "I mean, I have been having these...increasing stomach pains. Remember that small cub that stayed in the den for a while, like she was having?" Haruhi had only stayed in the den for a few days before Ciro had come to retrieve her. In that time, the cub had gotten a bit better.

"I started feeling those...but...there was something a little different about them." While the other lions were getting skinnier, Astrid found herself getting fatter. At least, her belly was. The rest of her skin was hanging off the bones, a sign of famine affecting her.

"You're....you're going to be a father...Lim..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:49 pm
KasaiLoki

She seemed quiet, different, was she skinnier, or perhaps filling out some too?

"Oh."

He hadn't meant to say it out loud but it came out.

To be fair, he wasn't sure how to respond. He wasn't even aware he had children in other prides yet but to know he was going to be a father brought on a fair few emotions. The first was that they hadn't been together too much but apparently it was enough to create what it was within her body. SO that made him happy and at the same time sad because he didn't wish this upon her, not in this "famine" the pride was having.

"I.. did not mean to say it like that." Hoping she wasn't insulted or that he was turned off by the knowledge.

Moving closer to her the male was proud to know he was going to bring forth life into the world, though he was concerned for Astrid and her health.

"I am sorry that you have to experience such a wonderful thing in such a terrible time."

He could take her from here, if he wanted. Who would tell him no?

"I have something I should tell you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:29 pm
AstoriaFallen

Oh?

That's what all he had to say was Oh? Astrid frowned, tears starting to well in corner of her eyes. Here she thought the male would be happy about this? It looked like she was wrong.

"How did you mean it to sound...?" Astrid asked quietly, willing herself to stay put, when her heart screamed to run away. As the male moved closer, Astrid found herself backing up, still mindful of the flowers under her feet.

"Maybe new life in the pride will bring an end to this horrible disease running through." She was hopeful, although she was pregnant before the famine started. An increasing frown. What if these cubs were the reason for the famine? What if they were actually cursed?

Now all sorts of thoughts were running through her mind.

"What is it?" She finally asked, sadness coursing through her tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:54 pm
KasaiLoki

It wasn't his place to say of the God's within these lands so he would leave that part be. But he could tell her of his own presence.

"I just..."

When she moved back from him it hurt a little. "I care about you, and I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to know that you and I are bringing life into this pride."

Would she even continue to listen to him? "This is new for me and I'm sorry if I hurt you by my words. This will not last forever, I can promise you that. This illusion that is being cast upon the pride will lift in time, I'm just not sure when that will happen. I can promise you that. I can also promise you that I will ensure the safety of you and our children."

Taking a step back so that he didn't crush the flowers or startle her too much he prepared himself and the dropped his illusion. He increased in size and the wings appeared as if from nowhere and he looked at her.

"I am not a permanent fixture upon these lands so when I said "oh" it was because I knew I wouldn't always be around and I wasn't sure how to tell you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:02 pm
AstoriaFallen

What Lim was telling her confused her. What did he mean there was an illusion on the land? Now he was talking gibberish to her.

Her eyes widened as his own illusion dropped. His size increasing, and wings materializing right before her. Her jaw was dropping as her pink eyes watched in disbelief. He was a...He was a...She shook her head, thinking this was some sort of weird dream she was in, but low and behold, the lion that stood before her was still twice the size, with batlike wings.

The first thing out of her mouth though. "You...lied to me." He had said he was a freeborn. He had appeared mortal. "What are you?" She asked, another step being take back. Obviously he was a god, but...no god the stormborn worshiped could she safely guess was pink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:14 pm
KasaiLoki

Sighing this was not going well. Perhaps it was for the best though?

"I just went along with what you had suggested because I can truly come and go from the pride as I want. I wasn't sure how you would have reacted." Waving a paw at her current display of shock and confusion. "I am still that same male you met. I love flowers, I love spending time with you. All of that was real. None of that was a lie Astrid I promise."

Sparkling eyes gazed at her as the large male wondered if this was for the best. "I am the God of Infatuation. AND before you suggest I had some sort of a hold on you I did not use my powers on you." He wanted that to be clear.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:17 am
AstoriaFallen

Astrid found her ears pinning back as Lim spoke. He just went along with it?

"No you aren't." She whispered, turning on her paws. She had fallen for a lion who wasn't even a lion. A kick in her stomach, maybe from a cub? Maybe from the famine, she didn't know. She winced at the feeling. Normally she tried to hide it from others, however with this sudden news, she felt overwhelmed.

"I was not going to suggest something like that." she shook her head, the tear drops that had threaten to flow slow dropping from closed eyes. She turned away from the deity, slowly walking away from him. "Goodbye, Limerence." She rarely used the lion...god's...god's whole name.

Now what was she going to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:14 am
KasaiLoki

So this was why God's didn't mortal often, he was starting to understand.

Giving a heavy sigh he gave her a sorrowful glance. "I am sorry Astrid.... If you ever change your mind, just call out to me."

Was that something that actually worked? He always wondered, at least he'd find out if she ever truly wanted to see him again.

Giving her one last look he almost went after her, but given her condition he didn't want to upset her more and vanished from existence, all that remained were a few dying roses.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas