Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Is your doctor a woman or a man ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:48 pm
We all need to see a doctor when we are sick or in pain. Sometimes we have the choice to pick our doctor.
However , that day I couldn't I waited 2 hours and the female doctor finished her schedule she left, and it was a male doctor. I went to a walk-in clinic because I don't have a assigned family doctor.

sad I told myself a doctor man or woman is still a doctor. I needed help.
So, I didn't leave the clinic and wait for another day. I just stayed waited for my turn. I have to admit that I didn't like the examination he had to do on me.

Another time, I went for a breast cancer screening. The doctor was a guy. I mean I cannot choose. I have no choice to be bare on the chest so that he can search for a tumor or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:54 pm
My doctor is also a man. But when I have...woman problems, he offers to have me checked out by one of the female doctors instead.  

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 am
She's a woman! And a woman of color no less! I really respect her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:35 pm
My current doctor is a woman, but that's not really why I picked her. A while back I went to the doctor for the first time in years and picked whoever was open at the time, and I liked her enough that I went to see her again after that. My ob/gyn is also a woman. The first time I went it was a man because my mom made the appointment for me, but after that I switched to a woman. The guy was really nice, though. Really gentle and understanding, which is helpful when you've never had a visit to the ob/gyn, so I'd definitely pick him again.  

chesiregirl

bear mountain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:23 am
Your WatchQueen
She's a woman! And a woman of color no less! I really respect her.

Same!  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff