[PRP] new friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 am
Daylight meant the young goddess could go out, just without her gear. She way finding it routine, eloquently placing the silver gauntlets in the corner of the den, readjusting her two charm pendant, and leaving the den with a quick wave goodbye to her guardian. She had so much more freedom than she did when she first crash landed in the Stormborn, she didn't know what to do with it.

The young goddess was then left with the thought of what to do. She hummed, staying close to the den today instead of wandering. One of these days, she needed to mingle with the members of the pride. For now, she was enjoying all the company of the divine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lazy yawn split his maw, limbs reaching forward in a long stretch from his neck to his tail, paws flexing against the ground, his tail curling as the stretch reached his hindquarters. He glanced toward the sky, his expression one of disappointment at the cloud above. Didn't the sun ever shine in this place? The rain and humidity was not kind to his fur or his mane. Was it really too much to ask for a dry sunny day?

This land did not suit him, and yet here he was. How long he would stay he did not know, it depending on the goddess he had followed. No, even this harsh land was not enough for him to give up on that quest. He had walked all the way here for her after all....well, part of the way.

Now, what could he do here, that did not involve him 'getting into trouble' as he had been told to avoid? Hah, trouble, he never got into trouble.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:30 am
It didn’t take long for the cub to spot a new form, one she hadn’t seen before. A new friend? she thought to herself, slowly approaching Gaius. There was something of familiarity about the adult. His coloring, his mane…they all reminded her of…

"Feathers?" She tilted her head, staring right at the God. "What happened to your big wings?" So it had been dark the last time she confronted Tanaka, it didn’t mean she had actually taken a good look at his features to tell the difference. The mane was off a bit too. But, perhaps these was his mortal form, like Mkhai had always used. "I thought you liked making an impression?" She continued, frowning.

How was she supposed to touch the soft feather wings when he had them hidden?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 pm
He had not noticed the small cub, his attention focused on the stormy sky and his silently sulking over the lack of sunshine. Sigh, at this rate his mane was never going to dry out, he'd be damp and soggy forever. What, had someone spoken? His head turned, searching for the voice until his gaze at last fell on the little goddess.

"I beg your pardon, were you speaking to me?"

He blinked, staring at her in complete and total confusion. She spoke as if she knew him, but he was quite certain he did not know her. Hmmm...a cub out here by herself? He wondered if this was the godling cub his pretty goddess friend had come to stormborn for?

"Wings? I do not have wings, I do not need them."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm
Amon Larethian

Nara looked around. "Uhm. Yes?" her head tilted. "I mean... I am the only one here..." She looked around again. "Yep. Only one here. And you're the only one here too. So...who else would I be talking to?" The cub asked, confused.

He didn't need wings?

"Are you...not the...God I met the other day..." She squinted her eyes to get a better look. Tanaka didn't have a curly mane. Nor did he wear a cape. Even in mortal form, she was sure he wouldn't need such an article of clothing.

"Oh." She hummed. "Are you a mortal then? I haven't met many mortals here." If she was trying to keep the fact she was a goddess herself a secret, she was failing miserably at it. "I mean. You look like this God I met. He gave me his name, but he had these BIG feathery wings that I just call him that. What was his name..." she tapped her chin to think. "Tanasomething." She shrugged. "I prefer the name Feathers." She rambled.

"Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:10 pm
"We have never met."

At first glance, Gaius Tiberius did look much like his father. His coloring and markings, even the green eyes and golden mane had been inherited from the god of conflict. However he also had markings from his mother, and though he was a large lion, he did not compare to the massive size and powerful build of his father. Not to mention he was far more fabulous, and far less grumpy.

"Tanaka? You must have met my father."

Oh great, his father was here too? Not that he should have been surprised, these lands did seem just like the kind of place he'd be.

"Feathers? Haha, you should totally keep calling him that.."

Gaius laughed, oh how that must have pissed off his father. What, him, and instigator? Never.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:12 am
Amon Larethian

"Ah." Her paw lifted in the air. "Yeah. Tanaka, that's his real name!" She grinned.

"He's your father?" She frowned. The concept of family was so foreign to the cub. Her eyes lowered, a hint of sadness seeming to fill them. It left just as soon as it arrive, as Nara gave the other a big smirk. "I thought it was fitting too." She'd continue calling him that, until she grew out of it.

Nara could tell this creature was related to the other. The lack of introduction the father and son shared was remarkable.

"Imma call you Curly." She grinned. "My name is Nara. Or...Fidelity, as some call me." That some mainly being Mkhai, but she had learned to answer to both in such a short period.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm
"I'd prefer you call me Gaius."

That was his name, Gaius Tiberius, god of chauvinism. He was no especially keen on the idea of any 'name' she came up with for him, but if she was trying to get a reaction from him, it was not working, not today. Gaius was not the grump his father was, he'd rather just ignore it. (Though he may have been willing to tolerated it just to see his father's reaction to being called 'feathers'.)

"Hey, you're staying with my friend, we came here together. That means we're friends too."

Ladies liked kids right? Sure they did! If he could make friends with the little goddess cub, they'd she'd totally have to see his charms and admit that she liked him! Yep, this was totally going to work! Nara might even be able to tell him her name. The plan was totally coming together.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm
Amon Larethian

Nara stared at Gaius with a frown. "But that's not a fun name. It just doesn't fit your looks... I think Curly does better..." She stated with a nod.

"I can tell Feathers that you're here though! I am sure he would be happy...uh...happy-ish? to see you. He doesn't strike me as a very happy guy though." She shrugged her shoulder, ears flicking at his comment.

"I am?" she tilted her head. "Ohhh. Anonymity? She's your friend? Does that mean you are friends with Warriors too? She's his friend as well as mine, although he says we are too much of an age difference to be friends. But I think we can be friends, regardless of age, don't you?" Fidelity asked.

"I like friends though. So yay! We are friends!" She grinned, walking over to Gaius, rubbing against his leg. "What do you want to do new friend?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:37 pm
"Gaius, please."

He was not fond of the idea of her calling him 'curly'. His own name suited him just fine, it was dignified, royal, it was beautiful as he was. Anything less was simply, not him. No, he was not going to answer to that.

"How about we let it be a surprise. He likes being grumpy, it's his way of being happy."

No no no, it was better his father not know he was here, better for him at least. Besides, there were other lions (meaning lionesses, meaning goddess) he'd rather spend time with than his grumpy father.

"Yes, she's my friend. I do not know warriors very well though, but I am sure we will be friends too."

Hmm, he was hoping the little goddess would have known her name, but she had told him her domain. Anonymity, he was getting somewhere. He was starting to like this little goddess.

A nod and a smile.

"Of course, friends can be any age. What would you like to do?"

He sensed this one had a mischievous streak, perhaps she would want to play a game?

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:11 am
Amon Larethian

"Maybe." She stated with a frown. She rather enjoyed the nickname she gave the other.

She quirked an eyebrow. "That's a weird way of being happy..." Adults were weird.

The young goddess nodded. "Oh, well I am sure you will get to know him soon. There are lots of us here." Us, referring to the deities, "so I think you will fit in nicely! How did you two become friends? I didn't see you when she came to pick me up from Mkhai." She asked, referring to Sitiri.

A thought crossed her mind. What could they do? The sun was out currently, but that didn't mean anything. The land would soon be overcast, and likely another storm would enter. This meant shorter play times in the afternoon. Nara did not want to be caught in a storm again. Thunder and her were not friends.

"I say we just go walk for a bit. I am sure we can find something to do!" She trotted off. "Come on Curly! Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:20 pm
He was starting to notice the abundance of deities in the area himself. There had already been two that he knew of, plus himself and anonymity. Then his father, how many more were here? Next he'd run into his sister, no, he'd rather not.

"We met on a journey and found we had a connection."

Connection, he was lucky that connection did not involve her paw to his skull. Ah, she liked him, he knew she did, even if she wouldn't say it. There was no way any of this was ever going to blow up in his face, nope.

"Sure, a walk sounds nice."

He smiled, following behind the small goddess. Did all goddesses like walking? What was wrong with teleporting? Did they know something he didn't? Well, they could only walk so far, right? And he was finding he enjoyed her company, despite her insistence on not using his name.

"Please don't call me that."

Sigh.

KasaiLoki
end?

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items