[PRP] Anonymous Entry (Sitiri x Gaius)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She had arrived, slipping into the Myrsky Syntynyt without question. Any who tried to stop her would discover that she budged for no one. Sitiri was terribly late, and she blamed it partially on the company that by now had disappeared. The other god had not been... entirely unpleasant, but he had certainly been distracting. If he wasn't whining about the long walk, he was pouting over his failed advances towards her. Sitiri had no desire to indulge his behavior - it was not that she disliked the attention, but rather she had absolutely no interest in any of it at the moment.

Gaius was going to get no where fast.

But, the god was gone now, and she was not sure if she missed his company or was relieved to be without it. Socializing had never been her strongest suit, and she had grown very tired of talking quickly. She supposed that probably made her ill suited for the task ahead, but she had to be better than the god of Warriors. He'd make an absolute terror out of any cub he got his paws on. Why he passed up the opportunity to mold a young god to his fitting, she would never know.

The goddess wasn't even sure she wanted to know.

The lush fur pelt that fit her form had become weighed down by the constant onslaught of rain. It was almost enough to make her shrug it off, but she had yet to remove the pelt in the presence of anyone. She held her own identity sacred, and few had seen the face behind the mask. Her parents and siblings had, naturally, but by the time she reached her adolescence she kept a mask firmly in place.

"Ah, now where is he..." she mused aloud, wondering where the god of Warriors had holed himself up in. He had picked a miserable pride to settle down in. The terrain was unpleasant, and there seemed to be something... unnatural seeping into the soil here. It warranted further investigation, and she was almost inclined to do just that.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ugg, it had been such a long walk! Too long! The god had tried, he really had, and for a while he had done well enough, at least he thought he had. He had followed the goddess, trying his best to engage her, to get something, to at least make friends. Come on, he was fun, beautiful, and charming, surely she could see that.

Eventually he had grown tired and frustrated. So tired, so far, so much walking, his paws hurt, his fur was dirty, he did not want to walk anymore. Why were they walking anyway, why not just teleport? Arrrrrr, he couldn't take it anymore! But unlike the goddess, whose name he still did not know despite his attempts to learn it from her, Gaius had no objections to simply teleporting to where he wanted to go. And hey, maybe a bit of a break would improve her mood.

He knew where she was going, he would be there waiting for her. Along the way he had paused at a lovely shady spot, enjoyed a night under the stars, a meal, perhaps some company, and washed is fur in a clear pool. Still he had arrived before the goddess, such was the advantage of teleporting. Though now he was starting to wonder why anyone would want to come to a land such as this.

"Hi, looking for someone?"

Gaius was suddenly standing in front of her, flashing that charming smile of his despite what this weather was doing to his mane. Oh, you thought he was going to give up? Hah, never.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:13 pm
Oh...

Great.

Sitiri had honestly thought the god had abandoned his foolish venture entirely. He had complained almost the entire way, and then towards the end had vanished into thin air to probably fix his mane and clean his dirtied paws. The walk had frustrated him so much that she did not think he would come back to, uh... talk to her. Why he was so focused on conversing with her was another mystery that she would not solve just yet.

The goddess couldn't help herself but roll her eyes when he poofed into her presence. It was the best she could do to hide her surprise at seeing him again - it was easier to deflect his attention with feigned annoyance. She frowned at him, though it was hard to see behind the pelt upon her face. But, she was sure he would get the message regardless. He had copped out of walking the entire way, and had the audacity to appear in front of her all prim and proper.

"Yes, I am, but it is not you." She told him bluntly, not bothering to mince her words with him. Sitiri had learned that he did not take offense so easily, which was good. Most of the time she did not mean to offend.

Sitiri stepped passed him, expecting him to follow since he had bothered to teleport his way back to her. "I am looking for the God of Warriors. His name is Mkhai, I do believe he will be in mortal guise here, and will be quite cross if we make his identity known." Warriors was not one she would like to upset. He was not an evil god by far, just very grumpy, and like her valued his privacy in some ways.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:34 pm
Come on now, give him a little credit, he did not complain the entire way. There had been flirting too, and attempts at small talk. She really had not been very talkative, he may as well have been talking to himself the whole time. Maybe he had been....nah, she couldn't possibly be as grumpy as she was pretending.

"I know you missed me."

Yep, she totally did, and nothing she said or did was going to change his mind about that. Sorry, Sitiri, you're stuck with him, he was never giving up. And yes, he was indeed totally following her.

"Yeah? What's he look like?"

Secretly Gaius hoped he was ugly and dumb. And no he was not jealous that the goddess had spoken this other god's name, when it seemed she still hadn't bothered to ask was his was. )< Nope, not at all....maybe a little...

Quote:

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Sitiri had not missed him so much as she wondered about his absence. The male had seemed fairly persistent despite her lack of interest, and it had been genuinely surprising when he had disappeared. It was less surprising that he had reappeared at her destination. She was not at all impressed that he had teleported ahead of her instead of suffering through the walk she had been enjoying. But, males had always seemed to be a little less patient.

"He is very large, even among our kind. I imagine he would not shed his size in mortal form. He is white with black and blue patches, and has green eyes." The god of Warriors was a sight to see, but even that left little impression on Sitiri. She was still a relatively young goddess, so perhaps it would just take more time for her to take any interest in the opposite sex.

"His name is Mkhai, and we have met on a few occasions." She only knew his name because he had boasted so loudly his identity for all the other gods to know. It wasn't unfounded boasting, but it was awfully embarrassing and annoying at the same time.

"Now, I am not aware of this pride's customs so much - so let's try to avoid trouble." She looked about her, then, as if puzzling over where to dump Gaius so he could cause no trouble.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:50 pm
She should have been impressed he'd walked as far with her as he had before finally growing tired and teleporting to their destination to wait for her. It was further than he had ever walked! At least that he remembered anyway.

"Mm-hmm, okay, got it."

Gaius listened to her description of the other god they were to search for. Didn't sound especially attractive or impressive to him. His father was the god of conflict, a massive god with equally massive wings. He highly doubted the god of warriors was so large. He might have thought differently had he known the (sort of) relation between them.

"Trouble? Me? I always avoid trouble."

He gave a look, one that pretended to be offended by her statement. The sly smile however, made it clear he was not.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:42 am
His sly look was met with one that was very dubious. Sitiri stopped in her tracks and looked back over her shoulder at the god that was trailing behind her. Her tail swayed casually from one side of the next, the tuft of her tail drawing over rock and dirt. "Really." It was not a question, but rather a statement of doubt. Gaius looked as if he were the very epicenter of trouble, like the eye of a hurricane. His smooth tongue surely got him into more predicaments than the god could feasibly handle on his own.

The reason he hadn't gotten in trouble with Sitiri was because she fashioned herself as a nice goddess (with a dash of impatience and a stubborn demeanor). "Well, if you are so keen on avoiding trouble, how about you camouflage yourself better?" It wasn't that he was noticeable as a god, but rather that his appearance did not suit the rough nature of this pride at all.

He was too prim, his curls too defined and his pelt too pristine. Even the cloth that hung over his shoulders seemed to be untarnished by nature. "I am not saying it to be rude, but you do stand out quite a bit here." There, she was trying to put it nicely because she believed he would be the type to take offense quickly to any perceived insult.

But saying 'I don't mean to be rude' practically meant that she was being rude in some way.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:58 pm
Gasp! I don't know what you're talking about! How could you possibly thing that Gaius Tiberius, god of chauvinism, would ever get into trouble? What on earth would ever give you that idea? He would never do such a thing! He was a lover, not a troublemaker, really. It wasn't his fault if trouble sometimes found him....

"What? Why? I don't see how that would help anything."

Awww, how sweet, she thought he was still beautiful. Even after such a long walk to this dark land that surely had him already looking as damp and scruffy as the residents. He knew she cared!

"What about you?"

With her pelt and pretty white fur, surely she stood out as much as he did.

"Maybe we should find a mud puddle to go roll in together."

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:31 pm
"...You don't think your current visage draws attention?" Sitiri questioned dubiously. Behind her mask she was definitely scrunching her brows from critical thinking. He was not a terrible companion, but he certainly was a flashy one when Sitiri had no desire to be so. She enjoyed her privacy and enjoyed staying out of the spotlight. Gaius seemed like the type to... attract attention.

"My attire fits the pride somewhat, and I will not change it." She could see the hypocrisy in her asking him to change when she refused to do so herself. Besides, she had already fixed her own size to be that of a mortal lioness. Sitiri was somewhat accommodating and she believed herself to be doing a great service by going this far for another god.

Sitiri gave Gaius the side eye at his comment, unable to determine if he was serious or joking. "I will pass. Anyways, when we find Mkhai I would like you to stay back. He is expecting me, he will not be expecting you." The god of Warriors was fickle in some ways, and she did not want to press him too much.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:04 pm
"Oh, so all lions around here wear tiger pelts do they?"

He gave her a sideways glance, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. No, no he did not think he drew attention, not anymore than she did. She was wearing a tiger pelt, in Africa. If that did not draw too much attention, than neither did his Roman cloak. But he supposed he could at least make himself look more...size appropriate.

"Well, you're the one who wanted to blend in."

A smirk, a flick of his tail. He had been half serious when he'd suggested the mud puddle, a bit of flirt and a bit of snark. Would he have followed through if she'd taken him up on the offer? Maybe, but he had not thought she would do so.

"Fine."

He had no desire to provoke another god, especially one that may or may not have been bigger than him. Well, at least not unless he was given a reason to. He did not wish to have such a reason, Gaius was a lover, not a fighter.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:55 pm
It was... hard to argue that, but Sitiri would be damned if she didn't try. "Not all," she answered evasively, as if to say that someone somewhere set precedent within the pride to wear giant tiger pelts. Of course, the same could be said for Gaius' own garment, but Sitiri wasn't about to bring that up either.

"Two very muddy lions is not exactly my idea of blending in," Sitiri told Gaius, and just behind the regularly flat tone of her voice was the soft laughter of amusement. He was certainly a determined one, she'd give him credit for that alone.

"Good, I am glad we agreed to that at least." She did not think Mkhai would do anything to Gaius, but she could not be certain of it. The god of Warriors seemed to be fairly protective of his charge. He had agreed to release her to Sitiri for the cub's own good, but he had not agreed to Sitiri's tag-along. Who knew how long Gaius intended to linger around. Sitiri could not exactly determine the other gods intentions, though she did not believe them to be malicious in intent.

"I suppose we better start looking in earnest, then..." she trailed off with a sigh, and then focused her mind on the task at hand. Locating one god hiding amongst mortals.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:55 pm
"Uh-huh."

Oh the smug smirk he was giving her right now. He had caught that look, heard that tone. He was getting to her, he knew it. She really did care about him, he knew she would miss him if he wasn't there. It was a good thing he had no plans of going anywhere then. How long would he stick around? Well, as long as was needed he supposed. For the time being, he was pleased to spend his time with the goddess, even in such a dreary land as this.

"Where should we start looking then?"

Gaius had no idea where a god would hide among a pride of mortals. If he was pretending to be mortal, perhaps he would have a den near the others. Then again, if he had a small godling with him, maybe something more secluded would have been his choice.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:27 pm
"There must be a den area around here somewhere..." she pondered aloud. While Gaius' company was becoming slightly more pleasant, Sitiri knew that their best odds of finding the God of Warriors was to split up. Gaius had never seen the god before, but she was sure that he would know him when he found him. While Warriors tried to be discreet, he rarely succeeded. He had never possessed her tact for slipping in and out of places unnoticed. Sitiri was easily forgotten by those around her, and mortals seemed to have a hard time remembering encountering her despite her flashy pelt.

"I will go forward, and you can go left. We'll meet back here with our findings," Sitiri instructed. Of course, it was a little bossy, and she was working under the assumption that Gaius would do as he was told. She did not see why he would not, unless she had somehow offended him by taking command of the situation. This was, after all, her mission. Gaius had simply decided to tag along for it for whatever reasons he possessed.

She still had no idea. Sitiri possessed a fair amount of intuition, but even that couldn't help her figure out Gaius.

"I will see you later," and she started walking away from him before giving him the chance to counteract her proposal.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:35 pm
"That doesn't really narrow it down."

Yes, somewhere indeed. Unsurprisingly he had had the same thought himself, there must be a den somewhere. The trouble with 'somewhere was that it was not an especially....specific location. 'Somewhere' was not especially helpful.

"Guess that's as good a place to start as any."

And just what was he supposed to say if he found this god? Was he just supposed to walk up and say 'hey, you wouldn't happen to be a god hiding a smaller god would you'? Oh yes, that would work out well. Well, he was Gaius Tiberius, he'd figure out something.

He watched her as she walked on, a smirk on his maw, taking a moment to enjoy the view. (omg you nerf-herder, stop staring at her a**!) Another moment, Gaius turned down the path she had asked, to begin his own search. Now where would the god of warriors hide...

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas