Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asha was on the move again she didn't know where she was at the moment but it didn't really matter anyway since she had no home to go back to. Her home was most likely lost. She wasn't sure if she would ever get it back and she wasn't sure if it was worth trying anymore since she hadn't found many others willing to support trying to rebuild her home. She walked along the border of a pride land she wasn't familiar with. She had visited the sea recently but she hadn't felt connected with the sea so she moved on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:30 am
Midnightglow18

Nara was at the borders again. Due to the time of day, the young goddess found herself without her gauntlets on, only wearing the necklace. It was advised that when out during the day, to try and hide the fact she wasn't a mortal.

Mortals would question things. Nara was still learning the difference between what she was, and what they were. She was rather lucky to not have wings to hide, or else she would not be able to get out in the day. She hadn't learned the art of transformation yet.

The young cub was found in a tree, observing. She had met the God of Famine moons ago, and wanted to warn anyone that was planning on entering the lands what horrors resided here. Her dark eyes fell upon an approaching lioness. Her head tilted as she frowned. The Stormborn had a certain...look about them. This lioness did not seem to fit that. Jumping from the branch, the young Goddess stayed hidden as best as she could, until the female was closer for her to speak with.

"I wouldn't go much further," the cub stated. To a mortal, she would look like a normal cub, with the exception of having an elongated tail tuft, and slightly larger than normal. Demi-gods weren't abnormal in the lands, she could pass as one of them too.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:18 am
KasaiLoki

Asha jumped inside but she held her ground and pretended the young cub hadn't caught her off guard. She looked the pretty cub over and considered her warning. "Alright, and why would that be young one?" She had no intention of running past the cub and ignoring her warning. She was smarter than that, the young cub must have had a reason for warning Asha of the dangers of going into the pride land before them. "What pride land is over there?" Asha asked in a serious tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am
Midnightglow18

"The lands are cursed." Nara said quietly, watching Asha from her spot. "If you wish to not be cursed too, I would suggest you heed the warning." Only a few nights ago, right where the two were standing did Nara meet Tan...Jaddis in his god form. She had learned the truth that evening, but was not willing to accept it.

"The lions of the lands call themselves the Storm born." Nara wasn't a fully fledged member of the pride, but she had been around enough to know some of their traditions. "If you meet an adult on the border, it is expect to challenge them for entry. Is that what you are looking to do here?" Nara asked curiously. "If not, you may be taken forcefully," she had heard of thralls being taken from their homes to the land. She didn't know if that meant those wandering too close to the lands or not.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:29 am
KasaiLoki

Asha frowned she felt bad for the members of the pride even if they lived a harsh life unlike the life she had lived in her old home, but apparently softness wasn't always the right way to live. "That is unfortunate, I hope they find a way for the curse to be resolved soon." She said in a gentle tone. "I know nothing of Storm Born, I lived in a gentle pride as a cub but I suppose misfortune strikes everywhere." She said in a somewhat sharp tone. It was still a sore subject for her to talk about the home she had lost and failed to bring back. Asha shook her head "I doubt Storm Born is the home I'm seeking but these days I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a home. I wouldn't back down from a fight though." She said in a sharp tone. Asha wasn't afraid to fight to protect herself. Asha cocked her eyebrow "Taken by force?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:34 am
Midnightglow18

Nara frowned. She didn't think that Famine would be leaving any time soon. She didn't fully understand why he was here and doing what he was, but she was too angry to even ask him more. She hadn't seen him since that meeting, although the goddess wasn't actively looking for him either.

"Misfortune...Sure." If that was how the mortal wanted to put it. Nara knew better than to say the Gods were at work in the pride. She had to keep her own secret (although she blew it quickly with Jaddis himself), but she knew many other gods resided here, that it was theirs that needed protecting too.

"If it is, now is not the time to consider it. Although, I am not too sure how many challenges you would get right now on the borders with all the illness inside the pride." Yet she was unaffected. Something Jaddis had told her. Gods were weird.

"They call them thralls. Servants of sorts." She explained. That concept was also foreign to her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:42 am
KasaiLoki

Asha had never met a god, she believed in the gods and felt that they lived and helped things grown. She did wonder sometimes if a god of fire or death had decided to destroy her home but she did her best to put that from her mind. She wasn't sure what the tone the cub spoke in was referring too but she decided not to ask. She would likely be moving on shortly and not sticking around since the cubs warning about the land being cursed it was foolish to not heed the warning. Asha was many things but she didn't consider herself a fool.

She nodded "If I were the sort of lioness who wanted to prove herself through battle picking fights during a time of illness would be low cowardly. So I will be on my way. I'm Asha by the way." She said in a polite tone. She had no reason to think the cub had lied to her. "Slaves, you mean? I believe a number of prides have lower class members I never dealt with that in my home, but we were struck with fire and death, so who knows maybe that way of life is right and mine was wrong." Asha said shrugging her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:50 am
Midnightglow18

Nara shrugged. "If you are determined to enter the pride sometimes that is the easiest route. Although, this pride is based on strength, that particular move could be looked down upon." Although, it sounded as if the adult wasn't looking for a challenge to enter the pride.

Nara smiled warmly at her introduction. "I am Nara."

The frown slinked back as she mentioned the thralls as slaves. "I guess that is a term one could use for them. Some enjoy the rank, others...I have seen fight it. They get put in their place quickly by those that 'own' them." When she was older, and if she stayed in the lands as a full member, she would not take such creature. She'd rather see them free.

Once again, Fidelity found herself shrugging. "Maybe." she glanced at the other, worried the feeling of hunger pains would start creeping into her system. "You probably should go though, before you begin to feel ill."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:01 am
KasaiLoki

Asha nodded "I couldn't imagine clawing someone when they were sick there is no honor in that, if I wanted to join a battle pride I would fight someone healthy that would be the only way I could hold my head high. " She smiled "I'd say it's nice to meet you.. but.. How are you not sick if you are living in this pride as well?" Asha cocked her eyebrow at the little cub surely the cubs were the first affected. Asha shook her head "If I ever get my pride up and together again there will be no thralls everyone had the right to make their own choices, being bossed around by someone else isn't my way of life. But you are right there are submissives who are comforted by serving others." She shrugged "Thank you for your warning Nara." She said turned away to leave still wondering how the cub wasn't sick already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 am
Midnightglow18

Nara shook her head, deciding not to answer. "Some aren't affect I guess. There's only a handful. I wouldn't think your odds would fall in that though are good." So why chance it.

"Sounds like a nice place to be." The cub nodded, watching the female turn to leave. She said no more, her dark blue orbs slowly closed with Asha's form disappeared. At least she had saved others from suffering the same fate as those within the lands.

Fidelity felt a sleepiness wash over her. Perhaps she had been out a little too long. With one last look at the borders, the female turned to head home. Tomorrow was another day.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:13 am
(Fin)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items