Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Nahri District
118 Vixen Road - Stahl's Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:45 am
User Image
Though the house itself is modestly sized, the front and back yards are large and mostly filled with various plants and flowers save for a few squares of lawn.

Entrance Hall | Kitchen

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:57 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Home {Front Yard} | With: Nobody | Mood: Content

Stahl let out a light exhale as he stopped leaning over a bundle of flowers, wiping away at a drop of sweat on the side of his forehead. Looking up at the sky, using the same hand to shield his eyes from the morning sun, he wondered just how long he had been out there. The back yard was done already, he was about a third of the way through the front now as well. The flowers indoors would be fine until after, having not been in direct sunlight for quite as long. His gaze travelled to his hand again, covered in patches of dirt. He had gloves somewhere, but it was so much more satisfying to tend to his gardens by hand, it was much easier feeling what the plants needed without a layer of cloth between him and them. He smiled lightly before continuing...it was hard work some days, but he would never regret the effort that went into keeping each one healthy and happy. Speaking of, within the next couple of days he would have to check on the tree he planted yesterday. Stahl was sure it was fine, but it never hurt to check up on it. The plan of today ran through his head as he worked...though the plan was quite a short to-do list since he didn't have work today. He'd definitely have to pick up something for dinner or go out to eat, but he never really had much idea when it came to last minute meal decisions. He smiled to himself once again, he was sure something would come to mind later in the day.

{OCC: blech, sorry for the short post, brain not co-operating >w< }

Vicar Amelia

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Stahl | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

- Enter -

This house, yes it was surely this one. Vivi wasn't good at remembering most things, but she was most definitely set on this particular house. Stahl lived here, and he was her friend - and she come bearing gifts! In both hands she held two little pots of succulents she had in her own home, healthy things they were and she was eager to share her enjoyment with him.

Her little sunhat bobbed up and down with each happy step she took, and with an abrupt turn down the street she would stop at his front yard, the pathway laid out just in between that. "Mm!" Vivi chirped as she scoured the front of the home, immediately settling her eyes upon a gardening Stahl. "Ah! I brought gifts for you!"

She would scamper right over to him, practically tossing herself onto his frame from behind with both hands outstretched to show him the succulents. "This one, this one - these are for you, you can put them inside your house." Vivi buried her face into the back of his shoulder as she let out a happy squeal, "How are you feeling today? You smell like sweat! Are you hungry? Do you wanna do something?"

[Out.Of.Care; Nahhh! You're fine]

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:04 am
User Image
Stahl § Venerra
Where: Home {Front Yard} | With: Vivi | Mood: Surprised

When Stahl started gardening out in the front yard, he only barely registered the odd passerby or two, never really greeting them unless they did first. Because of this, he only just heard the footsteps in front of the house, though wasn't paying enough attention to notice they had stopped. This mixed with his back facing the road, meant the brown and green-haired male didn't realise anyone was there until he heard a familiar voice. With a blink, he stopped what he was doing and started to turn around, only to be nearly bowled over in the process as the owner of the voice gave him a rather unexpected greeting. "W-whoa!" Was all that left his mouth as he braced himself and his guest so they didn't fall. Before he knew it, and before he could open his mouth again, a pair of succulents were held out from behind, the female voice confirming they were for him. "Ah, good morning Vivi." He said, angling his head so one of his eyes could peer out above the potted plant to see his newest friend. He smiled bashfully, not expecting the visit, but it wasn't until she mentioned him smelling like sweat that he couldn't help but blush very slightly, having not realised it himself. Before he could think too much on it, however, Vivi's questions came as quickly as they had the day before. "Hang on a second, how about we stand." He suggested, waiting for her to move before he too stood and turned to face the little lady.

"I'm well....and yeah, I could probably do with a shower soon." He said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. His attention shifting to the plants in her hands, he leaned forward enough to get a good look at them, casually reaching out to run a finger along one of the leaves. "Well these are certainly happy and healthy little ones. They're grateful they've been taken care of properly." He said, looking back to Vivi and giving her a cheerful smile. As unpredictably bouncy as she was, he was glad she seemed willing to take care of her plants. At the mention of doing something, his gaze travelled back to his garden for a moment, taking momentary stock of what he had to do still. "There's still some part of the garden I've gotta finish...then there's the greenhouse inside still to do..." He said, though turned his attention back to her, hoping he could get his words out before there was an implied 'no'. "I could use another hand...I mean if you're not busy that is." He added

Vicar Amelia

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:04 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Stahl | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

Good morning, Vivi. Ah, she would never ever get used to that greeting. Good morning, Vivi. Good morning, friend. Good morning, world! Good morning, Stahl. A wide smile graced her features as she leaned off of him, allowing him to stand fully as she continued to hold the succulents out for inspection. "Mm! It's okay, you were working very very hard - that's why you're so sweaty." She wasn't surprised to see him tending to some form of plantlife, it was his very nature to do so. Only yesterday she learned of his-... Species? People. Though that seemed to be the least of her concerns.

"You can put them inside your house!" Vivi chirped, her gaze eventually trailing from his face to stare at his garden. His garden, he owned this? Oh yeah, he did. He also owned the house, how daft could she be? There was a bright glint that casted over her eyes, a wave of energy overcoming her at the mention of helping him with his gardening duties.

Within a moment she'd look back up at him and nod her head vigorously, "Mm! Mm! Of course I'll help, of course - what do I do first? Do you want me to put the succulents somewhere? I can make us a snack later!" So many thoughts were running through her head, what an excitable little thing she was.

"Did you know? This is my first time being at someone's house." The sudden thought left her lips in a vocal declaration, a random outburst that felt... Fitting. "I'll be a good guest."

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:36 am
User Image
Stahl § Venerra
Where: Home {Front Yard} | With: Vivi | Mood: Cheerful

Deciding to put the topic of sweat aside for now, Stahl simply smiled at Vivi as she spoke. Her cheerful disposition was admittingly a little infectious. He nodded at the suggestion of putting them inside the house, the succulents were probably better suited to the indoors. He wasn't surprised now by her eagerness to help out, the only question was where to even start. That seemed to be on the girl's mind too as she questioned what to do first. Putting a hand to his chin, he thought for just a moment, however blinked at the mention of this being her first visit to somebody's house. "Oh, really? Now that you mention it, you're the first guest I've ever had too. I hope I'll be a good host." He said, a slight chuckle following shortly after. Looking back to the house, he made a quick gesture with his hand for her to follow him. "C'mon, lets get those two settled in first, I think I know a good spot." He added, opening the front door and letting her step inside first.

It should come to the surprise of anyone that knew Stahl that there were plants inside the house right from the get-go. The Entrance Hall hand about half a dozen potted plants sitting around before breaking off into a couple of doorways. "One can sit on the cabinet there, like it's waiting to greet guests." He said, figuring it could do with a bit more green. He then took her towards the Kitchen, which almost seemed like there'd be more plants than there were dishes. Though most of the house was rather small, Stahl was quite happy with the room, as it let in plent of sunlight and a door on the other side lead quickly to the back yard when he had to go back and forth. "Right there I think." He instructed, pointing to a spot on the windowsil behind the sink, in between two pots filled with tiger lillies. "Been meaning to put something there but I didn't know what." He explained, rubbing the back of his head lightly. Stepping to the sink himself, Stahl removed the hipflask from his belt and flipped open the lid. Turning on the tap, he started to fill it, knowing he'd probably need it sooner or later. "So I think the plan is we finish watering what's left of the front yard, then we can do the plants in the house..." He told her. Thinking for a second, he blinked then turned to Vivi, smiling lightly. "Before we do the inside though: there's only one closed door around the house at the moment. Don't open it yet, we'll leave that room for last." He said with a cheerful smile, a bit of excitment of his own showing a little at the prospect of someone else seeing what was behind that door.

Vicar Amelia

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Nahri District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas