[PRP] new faces (Ciro x Ninati)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:44 pm
It had been a few weeks since Ciro had found out he was a new father. He had been hanging around Njia a bit more, making sure she was okay with not only her cubs, but the two little adoptees Ciro had just bestowed upon her.

But today, Ciro found himself rather antsy. Njia hadn't been 'in the mood' (not that he could blame her) and Ciro was finding himself the need to wander. He told Njia that he would go get send Astrid over, to give her a break while the thrall watched the cubs. He was sure the female needed that.

The dark male vowed to not be long. He wandered the worn paths of the Stormborn lands, itching to step foot outside. Soon. Soon he would go on a viking and bring Njia with him. She'd become a reaver, and together they would sights she probably only dreamed of.

But for now. Now he just needed to find Astrid. She always loved cubs. When Astrus gave her a litter of six to help watch after, Ciro was sure she was like a kid in a candy store, grinning ear to ear among the wiggling newborns.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm
Ninati had definitely noticed the new waves of cubs being born in this pride. It was a marvel, really. She loved watching all these cubs run and play, learn themselves and each other. The female wasn't bred and mated, so she didn't have the same stresses as these new mothers and nannies watching them. Luckily her 'master' wasn't too active in the ladies department.

Right now the female was busy with a task set by her master before he left for the day, and that was cleaning out the den, changing their bedding and everything like that.

She had hay sticking out of her tail and in that tuft of hair on her head as she just meandered in front of several dens. "Ugh."

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:26 pm
Peppermint Coffee

The dark lion had made his way down the row of dens, slowing his pace when he saw a female with a rather disheaveled look about her. His head tilted as he watched her, eyes scanning her form. She was unusual looking, striped markings covering half her body, while solid pelt covered the other. She had a split face too, an intriguing look for the Captain.

"Need some help there?" the male called out, an amused grin on his maw. The poor lioness even had bits of hay sticking out of her small forelock.

The Captain wandered closer to the female, his paw plucking a strand of the yellow straw from her mane. "Must be enjoying yourself too much, eh?" he chuckled, golden eyes gazing into her bright blues.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:36 pm
She was planning on going about her day like any other, but someone actually called out to her. Blue and yellow eyes stared at the captain that had called her before she ducked her head a bit and offered him a little smile.

"Oh, it's alright! I'm.. just doing my duties to my master." She was making sure her status as Thrall was known. The last thing Ninati wanted was to have someone accuse her of actually lying to them about her status to climb some ladder. As a goddess, she honestly could care less about their 'social ladder'. If she really had trouble with it, she would let herself be known.

"Just changing bedding out is all.. Enjoying isn't quite the right word I'd use." He was a dark male. Very handsome in build and face she had to admit. The bicolored eyes just met his straight on and she let a playful smile take over her face.

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Master eh?

A hint of a frown appeared on Ciro's maw. His gaze shifted to behind the female, as if expecting said master to appear any moment. He hadn't nothing against messing around with other's 'property', but he would never dare do so with them around.

"And...who is your master? Are they around?" He questioned, trying to get the scoop on who he was dealing with.

"Ah. You know, that is never a fun thing to do. I am sure there are other things you would enjoy doing, no?" His golden eyes lit with amusement. "I mean, I could probably think of a few things off the bat, but..." he brought a paw to the other's face. "It would need to be our little secret."

"Tell me.. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:49 pm
"His name is Hylinn and he's not been around during the sun hours. He comes home late and eats, sleeps, and is gone again." The odd marked female shrugged her shoulders a little. Obviously Ninati didn't know what he was thinking, but she didn't think this one was that bad.

Oh he wasn't subtle at all, was he? Just like Tanaka. She smirked a little and gave a little shrug.

"Well, sir," she stated, batting her eyes at him. "I'm very keen on keeping secrets if it keeps me protected.." She shook her head a bit, trying to dislodge more of that yellow hay from her fur. She was an absolute mess and he was actually coming onto her? That'd be fine.

"Can I ask your name? I am Ninati..."

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:01 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Well, at least her master was away. And night time wasn't ready to fall until much later. It meant Ciro had time. Just the way he enjoyed these moments. Sure he should be heading to gather help for the cubs, but, surely Njia understood he could get distracted quite easily. She was proof enough, to even keep him away from his important meeting with the War Lord for a quick little 'tryst'.

"Ninati," he repeated. "That's a beautiful name, one that I wouldn't doubt for such a beautiful lady." The male always knew how to compliment another.

"My name is Ciro." He said lowly, ears perked as she seemed to be picking up the idea he was laying down. When she shook her head, the lion reached to help move more of the straw away from her hair.

"Perhaps... we should head down to the stream. It'll help get the little remaining bit of hay left out easier." He offered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:37 am
Of course she listened to him talk. He also seemed to realize Ninati understood what he was suggesting. She was definitely down. What was the worst that could happen, after all?

"Ah, you flatter me." The girl shook her head a little and just let her tail flick this way and that. "I think we should as well. You don't have to help." It was honestly surprising someone of his rank would help clear out another male's bedding. He had a good heart, even if he was a bit roaming. Ciro didn't seem to be abusive from what she could work out.

"Though I appreciate the offer." She started the was she was going, letting her body sort of brush against him as she circled him and wandered toward her den now that she was facing the other way.

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:32 pm
Peppermint Coffee

The dark captain wasn't a housekeeper. He enjoyed Ruka's company for the fact she did keep the den clean. Otherwise the male's home was a typical bachelor's den. He probably needed to keep it a bit more clean, especially with the possibility of having his children over for 'visits' when they were older. He frowned at the thought. Maybe this was why other's kept thralls? To help with the menial duties such as child rearing and housekeeping.

Nonetheless, if he assisted Ninati, that would mean they could meander faster to the stream where...other activities could take place. Ciro was a smart lion, he knew if he came home to Njia's den with another's scent mingled onto his pelt would cause a lot of questions. They were something the captain did not feel like answering.

At the brush against him, Ciro let out an ever so slight purr. He watched Ninati wander towards the den, following her just a mere moments after.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:38 pm
She knew where this was going and made no questions about it. The walk back to the den was definitely quiet, but the tension comfortable, a bit electric, honestly. She would be 100% lying if she said she wasn't excited about this. They were two consenting adults, who would stop them?

"Here it is," she said, trying to act modest as she turned to look at her. Ninati's eyes were hooded as she slowly entered the den, expecting him to follow without much fuss.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items