Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two friends have some stuff to chat about. Feelings, situations, gross stuff of that nature.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:53 am
Akkira rest her hands on the edge of a countertop. She had stopped listening to the water streaming into her cup, her thoughts taking over. She was anxious about being separated from Guo after what happened in the punpun pits, but she also wanted to be in her headspace for a moment. She ran through the situation in her head, trying to persuade herself that everything would be fine. Guo got out alive and in one piece after all! So, she shouldn't worry? But oh she did, she worried so much. She worried so much that she forgot she was filling a cup with water and it overflowed over her hand. Slightly surprised by the cold water on her hand Akkira jerked back just a little and spilled even more water on herself, a good grounding point to get her out of her mindspace for a minute.

The rustblood finished getting drinks for both her and Guo then left the nutrition block. She pushed her thoughts and feelings to the side, she needed to hear everything Guo had to say about the punishment pits, for one, they went there on a mission and for another she had to know what exactly happened during that time. She'd been safely brought out of the pits and spent a long time trying to find out if Guo was alive or not. The spirits around the punpun pits weren't exactly helpful in that venture.

"You know, I really like the water up here, it tastes better than swamp water," She said to sort of break up the silence and announce her arrival. She held out Guo's drink of choice for him to take. "Though, it's also like drinking pure essence of winter," This is not what she was here to talk about at all, but it helped her relax just a little.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm
The air still felt kind of weird. Like a lot of muffling pressure, and he still felt somewhat heavy. Though, maybe that was normal when you don't sopor up or consume nutrients or stay hydrated in a vent for a period of time. Even Ammura hadn't snapped it out of it, or the notification that he had been blackballed.

Akkira was still in one piece, which did make him feel...something. Something more than the Punishment Pits security managed to. And he wasn't empty-handed. The ghost presence gave him a lead, but he didn't know what to do with it. He only had pieces of the puzzle and he didn't know where they fit. Frustrating.

He startled a little at Akkira's voice. He smiled a s**t-eating grin.

"If you think this is good stuff, you've never been to Four Fronds." Though good luck getting the pricey-a** highblooded stuff.

He took his drink, but could see that she spilled on herself. He did have functioning lookstubs and all. "So, you have an accident in the nutrition block or something?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:37 pm
Once Guo took the drink Akkira switched hers to the other hand so she could wipe her hand on her clothes to try and get as much liquid off as possible. Not exactly the easiest task with one hand and the fabric of her clothes being very water resistant.

"What? An accident? from a blind troll in a nutrition block where she can't see the water level in her cup until it's all over her hand? Diabolical, sounds like a fiend who shouldn't be allowed in civilized society" she flashed him a playful grin.

"So....How are you holding up?"Once her hand was more or less dry she raised it touch Guo so she could gauge his body temperature. It would be a lie if she said she wasn't worried about Guouli and she was worried about any adverse effects that being stuck in the punishment pits would have had  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:38 pm
"How do you live?" Guo shot back in his own playful manner. If she wanted to rely on social faux pas to figure out water levels, that was Akkira's own biz.

Guouli flinched a little at the touch, unexpected somehow since he didn't initiate it. "Eh, I'm alive. That's more than those stupid ghosts, so like, who's the real winner?" He shrugged out of habit, not that Akkira could see it.

"I got out of there with a lot of embarrassing info on both the Punpun pits and Gangrene. So that's pretty baller, right?" But he looked away as he spoke; more importantly, his own tone didn't seem to hold believable enthusiasm that what he got was enough.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:07 pm
She just smiled at the question of how she could live. Obviously it was pure skill, how else. But her smile quickly turned a bit more serious as she heard Guo's slightly hollow tone. it lacked the enthusiasm she expected from someone who got the dirt on such a high level place and whoever this gangrene guy was. Akkira brought her cup up to her lips to give her a bit of a moment to decide how to approach that and to take a drink, it is what she got it for after all. She pulled the cup away from her face and switched hands.

"You don't sound super enthused by that," Akkira pointed out. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She was pretty sure that Guo would be a lot more eager than he sounded if things had gone the way he wanted or that something wasn't up in someway or another "Something eating at you Guouli?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:01 pm
"Eh, I dunno. I got something out of it. I want more but I can't go back and I don't even know if there's anything else to find that'll actually help and s**t." Guo sat back and sighed. "Maybe there would've been more leads with you there, but I can only guess how many shitloads of dead ******** there are...who'd muddle stuff."

The blueblood stared at the ceiling for a bit.

"I'm used to stuff going the way I expected. It didn't. But it still went good enough, and even if what I got was all that was there...it still doesn't feel right. I don't know what to do next."

And even if he did, something else kept eating at him.

"When I think back, a lot of the time I'm just like, man, I wish Kiri was there. Maybe I would've screwed up less, or she would've found this thing cool, or even just..."

The words coming out of his mouth just sounded stupid. He didn't know what he was saying or even what he was trying to say. It frustrated him, making him more huffy and irritable and restless. "Like, I didn't even think about it too much while I was actually there? But after, just... I dunno. I know you couldn't be there and I'm not mad but I'm just wishing you were? For some reason? I think that about Leeroi too sometimes but...not as much. Which is weird as hell because I've known him for way longer. It's stupid. All of this is stupid. Maybe I should just turn the TV on and shut up and not talk about this anymore."

Saihen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:51 pm
Akkira tilted her head just slightly. He actually wanted her around? It's not that she doubted, it just definitely sometimes seemed a little onesided sometimes. She really liked being around Guo and the fact that he wasn't always the easiest to push around and he could come off as kind of a badass. She supposed it had more to do with how difficult she'd had with making friends and dealing with people. It sounded weird to have someone actually talk positively to her or talk about wanting her. Talk about weird

she felt what seemed like some kind of static run up her spine and down her arms. she remained quiet for a moment, not too sure about what she should do or say. Was this a point where she could make a vaguely condescending and playful remark,

"I mean, the stupider thing here is that you're calling your actions stupid," Akkira a bit of a tsk, sound.

“Someone who seems as deliberate as you, doing something stupid? Well, then I have to get involved, sorry, that’s just how it is, I love stupid s**t”

She took a deep breath, “do you remember when we first met?” Akkira asked, she leaned against a wall and tilted her head up.

“it was winter, at bloodfest, when you buried me in snow, put hermit crabs in my hair and then took me down to the beach, I knew at that moment we were going to be great friends, but what I hadn’t expected was how much I would care,” Akkira rolled her shoulders a bit and shifted, then tapped her feet against the ground. She was not super good about sharing her emotions either.

“From the moment we were separated all I wanted was to get you back, I spent several nights trying to get close to the prison to figure out if you were alive or not—often to those s**t guards at the prison,” oh Golyb this sounded so ******** melodramatic.

“if I could have been there and known where you were, things would have been great—uhh, point to this theatrical thing is I care a lot, and so long as I have two working spongeclots,” She flashed him a big smile. "I'll listen to anything you have to say, cool or stupid, if it's something you want to get off your chest, though.... uhh, I guess that might be dipping into a moirail's job isn't it?"

Gl!tch~

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers