Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:53 am
        "Yeah yeah, don't forget I'm getting you back." Flashing a grin at Deimos, he actually took the bags from Deimos and held them himself. "If you're buyin', least I can do is carry it before your scrawny arms break!" Of course, Mahmud wasn't exactly a big guy but he still had a fair amount of muscle. Now he was just trying to tease.

As they walked back towards Underworld, it seemed he relaxed more and more, chatting about this thing and that thing... about what Cerpin was up to (sans rebellious activities), Tevini's latest projects (that he was allowed to say), and even a bit about Aerona (who he still didn't know too well, but dared not say too much). Funny, how little pockets of his life had to be under control and under wraps from the rest of the world. A shame, but thats what it took to be safe.

Of course, it wasn't as if he knew much at all either.
        But that was his choice, wasn't it?

"Hey..." he started, as they walked down an alleyway. "I just... wanna say thank you for getting me out of the hive." Smiling over to Deimos, Mahmud shifted the bags in his hand and continued. "I kinda get caught up working all the time, it was nice to get out of there for once." As they got closer and closer to the doors of the nightclub, Mahmud felt more and more hesitant. "... hey." Looking over to Deimos, he softly murmured "You wanna..." Get out of here? Hang out in his room? Something other than sit around in the lobby? "Do... something else?"

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 pm

"Wow, rude. My arms aren't that scrawny." He huffed, mocking offense as they headed on out of the shop. This was pretty nice, honestly. Friendly chatter with a friend- actually socializing for once that didn't have the heavy atmosphere of rebellious talk or the physical exhaustion of training. Not that he minded those things, but it was nice to talk about something else for once.

"If that's the case then I'll try 'n drop by more often or somethin'. Gettin' air is good for you, y'know." He quirked a brow, lacing his hands behind his head as they walked to stretch his arms out a bit. "You ever done mappin'? Not like, star maps, regular geography s**t. Makes for some good hikes." Despite not being the most social troll ever, he was pretty active outside of the hive when he could afford to be.

As they neared Underworld the pace seemed to slow, he barely noticed until Mahmud spoke up again. "I'm up for it, ain't like I got other stuff to do. What'd you have in mind?"

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:13 pm
        They could go for a hike. They could explore this whole city.

With a wide smile, he looked at Deimos and firmly said "Literally anywhere but here. You ever ride a motorbike before? I'll show you mine." Thank you, Static, for that unbelievable gift. Though they hadn't ridden them in forever, he was sure Static wouldn't mind if Mahmud showed someone else the fun in riding.

Practically throwing their new purchases inside the doorway (well, more like gently placing), Mahmud lead Deimos around the back to excitedly show off the bike.

Whether or not they rode it didn't matter. He was just happy to be out of the hive for once, and spending time being pretty rowdy with a pal.

nepsah
THE END!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas