Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Why are people so against real person slash? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPS = good?
  Yes.
  No.
  Don't know/don't care/wtfred etc.
View Results

deactivatedfedcba

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 am
Usually when I hear the phrase "real person slash", it refers to, like, slashing celebrities together or something. And to be honest, I find that disturbing; I mean, if I was a celebrity, I wouldn't want anyone to be all "YES YOU AND THAT PERSON SHOULD GET TOGETHER"...which is one reason I never plan on being a celebrity, because gossip magazines much?

But, I mean, I don't see a difference between fictional characters whether they're anime or live action. o.o Love is love, whether you're animated or not~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:09 am
As all Falls to Twilight, the Heavens’ Dragons rest upon the earth...
User Image

I prefer just not to think about other people's relations in real life. What they do is what they do and that is their business. People can chose to live their life however they please and thats fine by me if its not about to get them or someone else killed *shrugs* Only in fiction am I comfortable with the activities and concepts of any relationship be it straight or gay and plus you just don't have manga bishies in real life. Which is depressing o.o

...and with the Rise of Dawn, the Fallen Ones take back their paradise.
User Image  

ConfirmDeletion

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm
People ae weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 am
I'm all for real gay people and am very pro-gay rights. I have plenty of gay friends. Although I don't go drooling after real gay guys. No point barking up the wrong tree I figure.  

CrystalDear

Dude Looks Like a Seme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:27 pm
People are against that? Really? There's a freaking Panic! At the Disco slash community online that I accidentally found the other day. It didn't disturb me although I did find it unusual that it had so many members.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:03 pm
IDGI. I actually prefer real stuff.one of my best friends is gay and i enjoy being his "f** hag" as his boyfriend calls it.most of my stories are real boys.  

Curtis Danko

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

sayingallineed

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm
i think yaoi is based off you know real stuff... like gays hello
love.ness xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 pm
I prefer yaoi manga and anime and such... but i absolutely dont mind real life gays or anything like that 0.0 i mean i dont know why people doesnt approve of gays >:O If they love each other it doesnt necessary have to involve genders right?!? Those people are just too old-fashioned -.-  

bestfwen4eva

black moon girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm
Yaoi/Shounen ai fangirls thing real dudes making out is gross?!! 0_0; I think its super hot >w< When I first saw it I could not stop looking and I looked at more It made me melt inside XDD;; I'm so horrible Lolz There was this one video I would skip though the whole song just to see the pics in the end with dudes making out XDD;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:18 pm
Possibly because we get used to anime yaoi and real guys don't look like without a lot of make up? I don't know, I find real guys just as hot (if not more so because they are always anatomically correct ;D ). Maybe some people are just uncomfortable with the idea of basing a fantasy on someone who actually exists (not that that stops the fans of boy bands).  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 pm
I have no qualms about real guys x3
I think it's better,since well, their real people,
but I like both eitehr way 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash