So i have two things I wanna address in this thread, both have to do with towns or towns 2, the first is that I would advise keeping away from towns 2 atm. There is a serious bug (Which i have reported but staff has yet to address or fix it yet) in which if you teleport to another user it will overlap servers and rooms allowing a person to effectively eavesdrop or listen in on another's conversation from a completely different room and server. For example a couple months back a user has eavesdropped on my conversation somehow, anyways me and my buddies had a hypothesis, so I asked them to follow me to my house, when i teleported they came with but once they teleported back, they ended up back in my house except they werent in my house, from what I could see is that they thought they were in gambino plaza. Somehow their teleportation literally folded spacetime in towns 2. And another part of this bug is that sometimes when they teleport to me the same thing happens. There maybe more glitches this bug can cause, but pretty much any hacker could just eavesdrop on others convos with such a vulnerability. It's how i ran into a problem with another user after mentioning his name when venting to my friend privately.

Now that is in the clear. The second thing regards housing, I for one would like to see rooms, floors/levels, and backyards. Towns pools would also be something cool to have. Or maybe even Yachts. I would like to also see more vintage looking furniture. Possibly some magic related decor as well such as summoning circles and alchemy lab stuff. There are also a few places in the towns 2 map, Zomg Map, and world map that would be nice to have open such as more of Akaea, the mountain areas, the Otami ruins, Great Wall of Gambino, and etc.