SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am
Orpheus Solon

It took all the Zanteer had in him to hold the prezi back from clawing Xarn from behind as the two beasts noticed Bisera's body language. Fractis relented after a few pointless struggles against the bigger paw. Xarn on the other hand blinked as he watched the smaller male. "Someone that my Uncle said he'd been looking for. Someone important that would become a member of the family."

As he spoke, Ottiole found it difficult to hold the near hissing bundle of crystals and short fur back. The water based beast staring at Xarn's back like the human was indeed as dense as the beast was fearing. Xarn finished his meal and then looked to Bisera. "Are you okay?"

In the background both beasts stumbled as Fractis nearly broke free and found himself under the much bigger Ottiole.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:44 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Someone important that would become a member of the family." Bisera echoed, giving a slow nod of his head. That sounded like something a bit intimidating really, making him wonder if it was really what he feared it to be. At the same time even if it wasn't that sort of thing it didn't meant that it wasn't going to happen with time. He wasn't so foolish as to think that Xarnith didn't likely have aspirations of a family one day. He'd seen him with Torvarith after all. He would make a good father while Bisera knew it he could never be a mother, nor would be exactly be a good parent given the way that he seemed to vanish into his own world at times.

As he was asked if he was alright he gave a nod of his head and said, "When it comes time I will see you off with a smile, Xarnith... because I know the day will come when you will want to get married and have children." He tabbed at his food again, "So... you can tell me, if the one that he's fetching is a fiancee for you. I wouldn't cause a scene or anything..."

He said all that but it wasn't actually true. He'd smile, he'd wave, but he wouldn't be happy with it. He also felt the overwhelming desire to leave some sort of permanent mark on Xarnith before he could leave. A nice piercing or something to remember Bisera by he thought to himself idly before he got up to his feet, needing to move because his whole body felt restless all of a sudden. He felt as though he'd burst if he tried to sit still any longer.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:54 am
Orpheus Solon

What? Wait...what?!?

HOLD ON A SECOND!!!!

Xarnith blinked as Bisera spoke then sat there for nearly five seconds before the bigger male was up and pushing Bisera against one of the nearby trees. Pinning the smaller male there Xarnith looked down at him. "What?!? Who in the world put that idea into your head? The mere thought that you won't be in my life has never crossed my mind. Bisera...your my jewel. My treasure. Yes, I like kids. That means that I wouldn't mind entertaining the idea of adopting one day with you. I'd rather give a home to a child that was tossed aside than to have my own when I have no desire to lay with anyone other than you."

He wasn't imposing his grip on the other. He relaxed so that he could let Bisera move away if the other wanted. "If my Uncle thinks he can do exactly what the Group we left behind was going to do...he's going to meet my shield and he knows it."

He stood right in Bisera's personal bubble. Not really wanting to leave. The other's words shook him, they really did. First that situation with Mano now this? Xarnith was getting scared he wasn't showing Bisera that he loved him enough. That thought made his blood run cold. "Tell me what you want, Bi..."

The words were whispered. A little fearful if one really listened. The two beasts froze in the background...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:05 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

A squeak of surprise escaped from Bisera as he found himself pinned with his back against one of the palms, his dark eyes going wide as he starred up at Xarnith. The man had moved a lot faster then he'd ever seen him move before. It was actually more then a little startling. Starring up at him he remained silent as Xarnith spoke, wondering if he'd read things wrong. It likely wouldn't be the first time but still, surely Xarnith had to know that there were things that Bisera couldn't do? Of course the thing he worried about most... not most, but worried about, was taken care of by him saying that he could always adopt.

An interesting thought, but shouldn't Xarnith want to have children of his own? Those that were of his blood and looked just like him? A thought he did his best to shake off. As Xarnith said he had no desire to lay with anyone else he opened his mouth... then closed it again, not wanting to invoke that one's name because he feared it would somehow summon him forth from the ether.

The warrior's grip on him eased but he didn't move, as though pinned in place by Xarnith's sheer presence at the moment. As the other man demanded of him what he wanted he shook his head, "I... what I want? I just... but I don't..." He trailed off, shaking his head, knowing anything he said could sound selfish and awful. He didn't want to be a jerk about things, he just feared others appearing that could take Xarnith away. Something easily done given that Bisera was no warrior and the one time he'd tried to fight someone he'd gotten himself roughed up. That just went to show that he was a squishy sort at best. He couldn't fight off someone if they decided they wanted to make Xarnith theirs.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 am
Orpheus Solon

Xarn gritted his teeth before pulling Bisera against his chest. The warrior inhaled deeply. He stood there with Bi in his arms for a while his mind whirling with thoughts. How could he reassure Bisera? How could he---the male blinked. Aha. "Bisera...if anyone tries to take you from me, because they see how much light you give...I'll beat them to bloody pulp without a second thought. Zero hesitation. You are mine...I am yours. This is truth."

He nuzzled the other's hair. "No one else matters. No one..." he took a small breath. "I mean it."

The male looked around. Things were safe for now...he lifted Bisera easily as he turned to take the other to that little nook he spoke of. "Boys, watch the camp...we'll be a few minutes away..."

The two beasts sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

There was another squeak from Bisera, this time as he was pulled away from the tree that he was leaning on so that he could instead lean against Xarnith's broad chest. He blinked a couple times then looked up at him, cheeks coloring, a look of confusion on his face, "H-Huh? Why would anyone want to take me?" That wasn't the issue here, it was someone taking Xarnith because he was so amazing! Why would anyone look at Bisera if Xarnith was around after all?

"H-Huh? Wait, where are we going? We need to take the food off the fire... Xarnith?" He seemed pretty determined huh, even putting the beasts on guard duty. It was something that confused him a bit as he didn't quite understandwehre they were heading orwhy. All he knew was that he'd struck some sort of nerve with Xarnith and now he felt bad.

Shaking his head he said, "I-I'm sorry, Xarnith. I didnt mean to upset you... I just... It always feels too good to be true... and as if someone is going to snag you away from me." Someone like Mano, but he didn't say as much... not that he needed to say it out loud. That one seemed like his biggest competition really.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:08 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn looked back to see the beasts handle the food. Walking onward he didn't seem to want to put Bisera down as he let the other speak. After the smaller male said his piece the warrior started his. "Mano was never competition for you. He's too dominate in his energies."

The warrior glanced down to Bisera. Holding the other so that he could see the area right over his heart. "Trace the bandages...I have a target over my heart." he felt his ears go red a little. "If you want...you can make a decoration of claim. Something that you know is your claim on me." He entered the small nook. Stopping to finally let the smaller male down.

The view was amazing. The nook overlooked a small cove, seemingly unused and nearly isolated. If not for the beasts that were seen hunting and living in it. Xarn inhaled softly as he glanced down to his small partner.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:32 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I-It's... not just him, though I... he is the worst... Well, not worst but..." He shook his head, cheeks burning a bit. It wasn't that he was a horrible person, he was just the sort that kind of rubbed Bisera that wrong way. A lot of that being the fact that the man was so annoying confident in all ways. Not to mention that he'd slept with Xarnith before which made him a tad bit jealous... but he hated admitting it.

"Eh? Oh!" He seemed to be thinking on it, wondering instantly what he should make, what it should look like, what it should be made out of, but after a moment shook his head, "Hmm, you know what might look nice?" He slid his hand down along the center line of Xarnith's body, tracing a thoughtful circle around his navel. He liked the idea of putting something where Xarnith had motioned to... but he worried about that. He often had a strap across his chest because of the armor he wore, he'd hate for it to snag and cause his pain.

Flushing a bit he found himself thinking hard on things before he found himself put down on his feet again, finding the two of them in a small, isolated cove. It was something that had him looking from side to side before he said, "Looks really pretty, Xarnith."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:00 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn felt his stomach flutter as Bisera trailed those butterfly fingers down. He shivered as a result before taking Bisera's hand to guide him further in. "I don't mind that. You make the piece."

He smiled back to the other as he came to where he knew was soft. He tugged Bisera towards him before kissing the other. "Bi...I wanna ask you something..."

He leaned in so that only Bisera could hear him. "Will you stay with me for life?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:11 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I will only make the most beautiful pieces for you, Xarnith. The things that are made with the best designs, the best materials, the best everything!" He didn't want anything but the best for Xarnith because he felt as though the man deserved the best. That might be why he was so uncertain about what he should do when it came to him and what he should do about him.

"Huh?" He came out of his deep thoughts at the mention of asking him something, he nodded his head, pushing aside the overwhelming desire to get to work on designing something and said, "You can ask me anything, Xarnith."

He blinked a couple times at the question, actually looking a little confused. How to answer? Surely he must know that he wanted nothing more then to stay with Xarnith forever but it was Xarnith he worried about, because in his eyes the man could have anyone he wanted... so why pick someone like Bisera? He gave a slow nod of his head before he said, "Only if you're certain that it's me that you want, Xarnith."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:50 pm
Orpheus Solon

Only the best for him, huh? Then Xarn made a mental vow to return that tenfold for his jewel. The male pulled Bisera close. Nuzzling into the other as he let the sun warm his back. "I have never been more certain...I'm not perfect. I'm not scared to admit that. Only a fool would say their perfect."

He looked down to Bisera. "I want to wake up everyday next to you, I want to know that your the person waiting for me after a long day." he rested his forehead against Bisera's. "I want you, Bisera. I'll give you the world as long as I'm able..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:34 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bisera couldn't help but to flush a bit, leaning into Xarnith, before he murmured, "You're perfect to me, Xarnith... though maybe that is some sort of biased showing through?" He was allowed to be biased if he wanted to, especially when it came to the shield-bearer. Letting his eyes close he murmured, "I... do... ahhh..." He trailed off, his cheeks going a dark color as he struggled to get his heart to stop racing as it was doing all of a sudden.

Cheering himself off mentally he finally continued, "I love you, Xarnith, and I really want to be with you. I just... end up fretting from time to time, something I apologize for..." He shook his head and looked up at Xarnith as the man rested their foreheads together. He flushed a bit more and said, "I... do want to be with you... Xarnith." He was just worried that others wanted the same thing was all and since he was so terrible when it came to people he worried that would end up becoming a factor.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:37 pm
Orpheus Solon
>> of course he'd turn a sweet moment into something outta a cheesy romance novel...thanks Xarn.

Xarn smiled as he gently kissed his beloved then slowly guided Bisera back towards a small place where a hammock was set up. "Bi...can we rest a bit here?"

He winked at the other...  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces