[MINIMETA PRP] Are You Well? [Floren + Cynril]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You really shouldn't eat strange mushrooms.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:16 pm

Floren had thus far not had the smoothest time with this whole adventure but he supposed Glamis had warned them about that. He hadn't really expected holes in the floor leading to dark catacombs to be a concern, though... Or trolls eating things they should really know better than to eat. He'd watched as the anonblood was taken by a friend to the shady van down the way. Between that and the redblood's wailing about food, he was itching to actually do something. The trouble was, he'd only packed enough snacks for himself and maybe one other person. Volkei seemed to be placated when the anon returned and offered up his cookie at least... that solved one thing.

He waited until the older troll was less occupied, then made his way over. "Hi. I'm Floren." He extended a hand for the teen to shake - a good proper greeting. "Are you still hungry for something proper? I have snacks." He searched the older troll's face as he spoke. Admittedly, he'd never met an anon before and didn't really understand the point of the whole practice. Weren't his eyes just going to fill in in a couple of sweeps? Then what, doomed to a life of trying to cover them up? Seemed like an exercise in futility, honestly.

ImaginationsParadise

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:54 am
Cynril still couldn't shake the feeling that part of him was inside a vial, filled to the brim and stuffed inside a cooler to be sold later on. He shivered at the thought, it creeped him out a lot. It was disturbing. The hemoanon had felt dizzy after the whole ordeal, and not eating the cookie himself made it worst.

But it was worth it right? He did a good deed giving it to the children. He had sat down again, face resting on his hands as he waited for the lightheadedness to go away. Someone spoke to him, however, causing him to look up to them. A greenblooded child was introducing himself. He stared at the outstretched hand for a second before offering the child a smile. "Hey, I'm Isthai." He honestly didn't want to be touched at the moment. So the smile had to do right?

After the whole mushroom thing, he should know better than take food from royalists but, what could he do? Starve to death? The mutant nodded, he sure was still hungry and after vomiting the deliciously poisonous thing, even more. "I hardly keep anything in my stomach." He muttered.

"What do you've to offer?" He asked.

nepsah
hi, gimme ur food

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm

"Isthai... That's a nice name." Floren noted that the older troll didn't seem to want to be touched, and retracted his hand. That was fine. "I imagine, you didn't seem to be having a good time." He shook his head, then popped open the lid of the little box on his belt and dug around in it for a moment. "I have some trail mix, and also dried fruit slices... oh, and an energy bar." He pulled the items out, then held them up flat on his hands for the anon to look over.

"Take what you like, I have a little more for me. I'm sure you've already figured it out but... It's really not good to eat strange mushrooms... Most of them are poisonous."

ImaginationsParadise

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas