[PRP] Catch Up [Cerise x Nahori]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Inside Cerise's hive
When: Early evening, after Nahori's military enlistment
What: Cerise wants to congratulate her friend and spend some time together!!
After all, we're still friends, right? Forever?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:15 pm
So it might have been a while. Things changed for both of them. But they were still friends! Nahori was one of the few things on this god-forsaken planet that Cerise found she could care about, that she cared about what happened to the orangeblood, and she found herself looking for information about her in theirs absences. That she felt feelings for her, and wanted things to go well for her. Even after all the time. So when Cerise heard about her friend's military enlistment, she prepared well in advance.

She baked a cake, got some snacks, even splurged on some nice carbonated drinks. It could be a party, for just the two of them. Even though Cerise's hive was small compared to her bakery, it was cozier. Caima rested on the couch, lazily watching Cerise set up the table, and clear trash aside. For once the redblood's interior hive looked almost presentable.

Cerise picked up one of the vials she'd gotten a while back from the rainbowdrinker, putting it in her dress pocket. She had wanted to drink it immediately when she got it, but something stopped her. She wanted to share this secret with someone. With Nahori. It was over five nights she had to take the potion, and she'd had a few now. With this last one... well, she'd save that. For later. It'd be a fun surprise!

"Nahori!" Cerise clapped her hands together after she set up the table, beaming. "I'm so happy for you! See, my cake even says so also, it says 'congrats on the enlistment'! Hehehe!"

She sat down, hands on her cheeks. "You gotta fill me in! What's it like?"

saedusk
nahori: i decided to join the military
cerise: cool! i decided i'm never gonna die!!

also i hope this is good <3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Sat in front of the table with her hands in her lap, Nahori looked a mix of comfortable and guilty. There was no real fault to her guilt, only an innate urge to help that had been kindly shot down because Cerise had everything under control and there wasn't really anything left to be done. All she had to do was wait a few minutes while everything was set out.

"You really didn't have to do this..." Nahori mumbled, but there was an obvious happiness in her voice. The party was nice, but largely an excuse. More than anything she enjoyed the chance to see a friend. "The cake looks... delicious!"

Covering her mouth, she hid her smile, but it reached her eyes regardless. It was only after a short moment that she seemed to sober up, her hand slipping away again.

"Oh, the military... Well, it's alright. It's a lot of work and it's hard but... I guess it makes me feel kinda like I have a purpose." Nahori still had a long way to go, but it was a start.

purplerosesbeauty

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff