Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Bottle Corps. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:49 am
User Image
                                                      ᴅ ᴀ ʜ ɴ
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: ??? |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

Following the incident with Burberry, Dahn did not get to relax just yet. As the scientist opted to step down and appoint her as her replacement, the brunette was now responsible for all of BottleCorp. It was quite the leap up from being in the Rocket Science Department. This was not a small company and there was quite a lot to manage. How exactly did Burberry get by with the amount of tasks that had to be handled daily. The woman was truly a genius to do all this in addition to working on her own projects. Dahn on the other hand...well she was managing for the past year. But the stress was starting to get to her. It wasn't just the work, there was also what she learned about her late husband and the struggle of how to explain it to her kids. Taking a sip of her coffee, the woman lazily looked over the documents scattered all over her desk. Today was a bit of a slow start with school being cancelled and then having to bring her kids to work with her. Fortunately, her son left with his grandfather when he stopped by, easing a little of her concerns. Nikuma was the restless sort and would not take sitting down for very long. She would have had to find ways to entertain him, so was thankful for her father showing up when he did. Though she couldn't help but feel concerned letting him go to a dojo… As she mulled over the thought, Maggie the intern would knock before entering with a tablet tucked under her arm. "Morning, Maggie… Please tell me something good?" Dahn begged, watching the woman quickly approach her. "Good morning, Madame President. I do have good news, the Bottleship is nearly complete! Soon we'll be able to have them produced on mass." "Oh. That is good new-!" "The bad news is the Health Department has yet to receive the shipment they need to continue testing. The Robotics Department met a design flaw and need to start from scratch. Then the Bottle Division is missing a crate of Bottles, and…" Maggie would list the numerous problems off her tablet, followed by Dahn kissing her desk with her forehead. She prayed Burberry would come back and relieve her from this nightmare… A brief relief would come when Maggie suddenly stopped as someone had caught her attention. "Oh! Hello, I didn't see you there" she spoke to child curled in the chair across Dahn's desk. Because she was so quiet, Baozi usually went unnoticed- a stark contrast to her brother. Instead, her daughter chose to bury herself in books of which she had her nose stuck in now and a small stack waiting on the floor beside her. "Sorry, she out of school today and I- well, this is my daughter, Baozi" Dahn introduced her. The small girl only looked up briefly, peering over the pages before resuming her read. Definitely not the social type...

【.MOOD.】 [Stressed]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 [....]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Baozi and Maggie]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:13 am
User Image
Interned Named: Corey

The door would garner a knock as a younger fellow would peer in, adjusting his glasses as he looked around. "Apologies." He'd say in a lighter voice as a smile cascaded upon his face. The intern would step beside Maggie while giving her a slight nod and held a tablet in hand scrolling through it. "The crate is merely misplaced Miss Maggie, You don't have to panic. It is probably in the room across the hall with the Janitorial stock. . .O-or something." He'd say while looking over to her and letting his glasses fall to his nose. "Ahem. Um . . .I would say just not to stress over the smaller things ma'am. . .Things are truly looking up, and if things are too much, delegation's is key." He'd have more confidence in the next set of comments before placing the tablet and his other arm behind his back. His eyes close and he looked around the room. It was nerve racking to ask such a question soon after being hired. It's been a mere 3 months, but if he didn't ask now, it'd probably be too late for him later. "In that Sense, Madame. . .I-if it would be in your favor. I-I'd like to go view an event happening tomorrow, is the true reason why I have come here." His eyes shiftily left the books on the wall to her. His mouth furrowing a bit while he tapped his foot. "I know it is very short notice, but you see, m-my parents truly would like for me to be there. Y-you know how that can be, right?" He'd say as he tried not to let his tinge of distress show.

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:09 pm
User Image
                                                      ᴅ ᴀ ʜ ɴ
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

With another knock at the door, Baozi would sink deeper into her chair and further into her book. Another intern would enter, scurrying up beside Maggie who would help alleviate some of the concerns. But he also had a point. Dahn had been trying to do everything herself, like Burberry would, and she was definitely not Burberry! She needed to do things her way and assign some of the lesser tasks to trustworthy employees. That meant creating some new positions and making some promotions- hopefully Bur wouldn't mind. "I suppose that might work. Yeah..." she nodded. Maggie would then excuse herself to track down that missing crate as Dahn would get to work on a list of candidates. Before she got far, the young intern would chime in with a request. Looking at the poor guy, it seemed like he'd have a nervous breakdown if she said no. "Y-Yeah, sure. If you don't mind, what event is it?" she asked curiously. "...The tournament is tomorrow..." the soft voice would chime in from behind her leather shield. Dahn would blink at her daughter before showing a look of "Ah hah!" She nearly forgot that was tomorrow as busy as she was. And then she displayed absolute dread at the realization. "OH MY GOD, DID I GET TICKETS?!" the woman shouted aloud, jumping from her seat. If she forgot and Niku didn't get to go, he would be absolutely crushed! "...Mom? You got the tickets last month" Baozi again spoke up. She would omit the part where she took Niku's ticket for his bad grades as it seemed she'd forgotten all about it. "O-Oh... Good! Umm...yes, you can go, umm...Corey!" Dahn huffed, taking her seat with flushed red cheeks.

【.MOOD.】 [Stressed]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 [....]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Baozi and Maggie]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:39 pm
User Image

His eyes mellowed a bit as he sighed in relief looking to the other Intern leave. His confidence would grow a bit as he felt he was over reacting a bit. Especially when they young girl in the corner of the room spoke up to him. It seemed he wasn't too far from being in the right crowd for tournament goers. The Youngster then smiled with a hand in his pocket at the interactions between mother and child. Corey's eyes close behind his frames while he gave a sheepish smile towards his boss. "It sounds like a day off tomorrow is probably what you need. It would be a load off to see some bouts instead of paperwork." He would suggest while turning to the girl who spoke of it and bowed lightly. "Thank you Miss Baozi. You are always so perceptive." He would comment before bowing in her direction as well. The lad would continue forward to the desk while he placed a hand on it and left a small bottlecap. "The notes you asked me to review are done. . .And should be corrected. There wasn't much work to do." He spoke lightly while his middle finger pushed his glasses up before turning."And I believe I did the calculations correct for the bottle ship recalibrations. Though I don't want you to just take my word for it."His hand would hold the tablet before him before he began to scroll through it."And with that. I think my work is accounted for. . ."

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:03 pm
User Image
                                                      ᴅ ᴀ ʜ ɴ
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

The woman leaned forward, rubbing her forehead and letting out a soft sigh. She could really use a break, even if it was for one day. If she hurry and found those who could pick up the slack... Yes! All she asked for was one day with her kids! If Bur could manage to take time for herself, so could she...if she managed it properly. Baozi would sink further in when complimented, as if that were possible. As Corey set down the bottlecap, Dahn would pick it up and admire it. So this was it... After Bur gave the company to her, it wasn't long before the young mom realized what she needed to accomplish. They had faced a very real threat with the invasion and the threat that still existed beyond their stars. The Bottleship Project was her answer to saving lives, if at all possible. Using the leftover technology from the spaceships, Dahn got to work on reverse engineering and formatting them for Earth's use. And now she held in her hand the first ever Earth made star cruiser! Kind of impressive how it was shrunk to this size, but that was Burberry's ingenuity for you! "Well...guess we should take a look. Baozi? Wanna see a starship?" The girl would not hesitate to set down her book and excitedly scramble to her feet. Dahn would lead the way behind Corey leaving, taking her daughter's hand in hers.

They would stroll down the long hall from her office, heading for the hangar nearby. As she held her daughter's small hand in hers, the smile she wore would wane a bit as thoughts went to Cayen again. It was hard not to when it was like this; Baozi's quiet nature was much like his, but Nikuma definitely had his passion. Keeping this secret from them was hard when she looked at them. What kind of mother would she be to hurt her kids with the truth? But what kind of mother was she to keep the truth from them? They deserved to know, she knew, and yet… Dahn would snap out of her daze as she felt the small hand squeeze hers and saw worried eyes looking up at her. "Ahaha, sorry I just got lost in thought. It's fine! Umm...yeah, here we are" Dahn chuckled, looking to the door before them. Fishing her keycard out of her pocket, she would swipe the reader on the side and promptly push the hefty door open. Here they'd find the hangar which was large enough for their purpose and then some. Looking at the open space before them, Dahn nodded and then handed the bottle cap to Baozi. "Care to do the honors, sweetie? Just push the button and throw, kay?" The young redhead took the button from her mother, eyeing it with wonder and awe. With a press of a button, the cap would be tossed a good distance away from them. After a few seconds, a puff of smoke would erupt from the little cap and in its place, the Bottle Ship Cruiser sat in its place. Both stared in awe of the impressive ship, Dahn pulling out her phone and snapping a few pictures. "Can...Can we go in?" Baozi asked meekly, looking up at her mom. "Absolutely! Let's take a look…" Dahn grinned, tapping away on her phone. The doors would open to the ship with a simple push of a button, granting them access.

【.MOOD.】 [Stressed]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 [....]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Baozi and Corey]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:54 am
User Image

The young man looked over to the woman and her daughter who were excited to see the work he did and sighed in relief. "Thank goodness I did something right. Hehe." He'd tell her while rubbing the back of his head and closing an eyes. The woman would pick up the device and grab her child before heading out of the room as the young man gave a smile waving to them until they walked from the room entirely. Corey's mouth would lighten the smile while pulling off his frames, and pulling out a case from his jacket. When this happened, he would press a button on the case and the camera's in the room would spark, making film images of him leaving the office by himself the prior day. His eyes blinked as they fell onto the desk as he pushed the specs into his inner pocket and slowly drew from the opposing pocket an odd looking device. It seemed to be a large earpiece, three buttons upon the side. The young man would slowly clasp it onto the side of his head and press the first two buttons in sync, the first button, then the last. His eyes closed as a small red glass extended over his left eye and began to show odd looking symbols. He would open his eyes to the staticy symbol of two F's on the screen before him as a bit of static came up. "It looks like the ship's done. So she's resting easy." He'd say while the device transmitted his voice. His head would turn as numbers began to appear, as well as directions in multiple locations. The device was picking up on life, and powerful energies as he hummed a bit and looked to the east. ". . .Yeah. Tomorrow's the Tournament, and I have off. . .It seems she'll be there." He'd say as he turned towards the door and began to walk. "And with all hopes. The target too. . ." His smile straightened a moment as he slowly approached the door. "That'll be the hardest part by far. . .He's no joke. Though, we've done more impossible things. Not everyday you can hack Burberry tech." He'd say while putting a finger to the device. "Yeah. . .I'll make sure of it." He'd then close his eyes stopping before the door. "I'll talk when I get back home. . .I'm still at work you know." He'd say as he opened his eyes to the door. He sensed a presence behind it as he pressed a button on the device and slowly moved it to a pocket before it seemed like he instantly put the glasses back on, hitting the button as he got to the door. 'They won't notice. . .I hope.' He thought to himself as he reached his pocket, letting a smirk slip onto his lips.

The door would open slowly as he held a cellphone to his ear and he smiled brightly. "Alright mom. I'll make sure to dress for the weather on the is-. . ." He'd look with slight confusion at his co worker who seemed crouched by the door. The two made eye contact as Maggie's gaze averted to the ground, a few apologetic murmurs came from her lips as Corey rubbed the back of his head nervously, sweating a bit. "No,no. It's fine. I was lingering a bit too long. Mom's phone calls drag on." He'd chuckle before walking down the hall, waving. "N-no mom I didn't mean it!" He'd say as he looked to the phone while walking. His eyes looking relieved that he could play it off as he made it his best efforts to exit the premise.

-exit-

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:12 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Returning student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"And that's wh-" He'd start before feeling the light engulf him, a slight bit of panic would come over him mid flight as he was sent back into the stream once more where his mouth furrowed and his arms crossed. "I guess we're going back home huh? Right guys?. . .Guys?" He'd start while looking over to either side, seeing as Seri and Ziber, along with the new robot friend disappeared. Daiko would move his hands to his cheeks and close his eyes. "This isn't gonna be good is it?" He'd ask himself before his body would exit the tunnel of space and time as the lad would be shot out into familiar territory. "Waaaahoooo!" Daiko'd call out as he descended. His arms went out to the side as he flipped forward and descended downwards. His mouth holding a smirk as he would drop down onto his toe for a mere moment, and then flipped forward. His body landing straight up and down as he looked around with a sigh, and a hand on his hip. He'd take a deep breath seeing that not much had been damaged after he left. Though it was for the greater part of a day as he slapped a hand onto his abs. "Those guys were really strong. . .Even if they were from some alternate timeline or another universe or something." He'd start while looking up. "I hope they get stronger so we can fight again." His eyes close as his mouth let out a jovial laugh, though he'd stop after a moment and look around. "Now. . .Where did my son go?" He'd ask while walking across the building. It was easy to sense the strong fighters from around earth coming back, but he was having trouble tracking down the Okra kid. He'd walk to the edge and jump up as he floated a bit looking around with a brow raised. His mouth letting out a soft whistle as he would turn his attention to the direction of the tournament stage. ". . .Hm. . .I wanna know if Bur and the people at the arena are okay, but. . .I need to find the Kid too. Hrmmm." He'd murmur while looking both ways.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 3,055 || HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:40 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..The Returning student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He'd sigh while dusting off his shirt and looking off to the direction he finally sensed him. He'd smile after picking up on the child of his, apparently. "Aw yeah! I fo-. . .O-oh." He'd murmur as he stopped his slight float and gulped. "Th-that's where. . .H-he will be fine, for a bit. . .I-I'll. . .H-h-he. . ." Daiko would shake his head and slap his hands against his cheeks as he tried to refocus. "I'd probably do my best, not to bother her right now. E-especially in a . . .Torn, Turtle Gi. I'll get cha son, after I change." He'd say out loud while giving himself room as he preformed a reverse loop and dashed the other direction, trying to keep his wits about him. She was a reasonable woman, but, being Gyoza's student wouldn't get him anything but a hit on the head and choice words. It'd be best to let that one kid, Spike, hold onto his son for a small bit. He'd close an eye while flying away from the scene, "Forgive me science kid, I'll make it up to you one day if you can help me out this time." He'd call out while he'd make a silvery streak across the sky heading to a meet up point.
-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 3,055 || HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote: