[PRP] Classes? (Selune - Muerte)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:57 am
Selune scampered down the boardwalks that ran from swamp hive to swamp hive. There wasn't much dry ground here in Salamire Outpost, so the boardwalks were a blessing. She had a bottle clutched in her hands, and a smile of excitement on her face. Her lusus called out after her, and the winged troll turned around real quick, giving her lusus a reassuring wave. "Im just going to Doctor Perist's hive!" She shouted back at the large hippo. "I wanna show him something!" Selune said as she turned back and continued her scamper along the way to Muerte's hive.

She bounced on the heels of her feet as she stood in front of the door. A big grin on her face and a jar clutched in her hands. Selune was so very excited to show the Doctor what she had found, and besides, showing him something meant that he was probably going to teach her something! Selune had been collecting things, saving them for rainy nights that were just shouting to be spent learning. "Doctor Perist!" Selune said at his door, extra excited to see what he had to say about her discovery today. "Its Selune!"

Melancholies
Woo! Did something finally!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 pm
    There was a thumping sound coming from the roof. A moment later and Muerte's eyes peered over the awning as he looked down at the child trying to get his attention. He'd been in the middle of some very important work, but he made exceptions for the weird mutants that called the swamp home. Think of the data!

"Did you break something?" He looked vaguely disgruntled, but really, when didn't he? A moment later, he added, "Or did you break someone else? One moment." He slowly--slowly, as Muerte was not a physically adept troll--climbed down from the roof onto a slightly unstable looking stack of crates. They wobbled under his weight, but he seemed to have avoided harm for now.

He dusts the front of his coat off meticulously as he awaited her response.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm
Selune frowned. She was sure she hadn't broken anything when she had snuck into his lab to trade a cool looking beaker with a shiny jeweled pendant. But what if she did? What if he knew and was mad at her? The second question was even more odd. "Break someone...?" Uh oh, did she? She didn't think she did. How would she? Selune was small for her age, and would probably only just reach 5 feet in her maturity. "I uh, i dont think i did..."

She heard him come down to the door and she remembered what she was going to show the doctor. She gripped the jar tighter. "I found something i want to, um, show you, and, well, ask about!" She shifted from foot to foot some more, anxious about what Muerte meant by breaking things or people.

Melancholies
Woo! Did something finally!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:50 pm
    "Oh." Muerte sounded bored, or maybe just deadpan with Selune's concerned response. "Well. Good. I guess. Breaking other trolls means more work for me and breaking objects is just annoying. Now."

He walked over to her and eyed the jar suspiciously. "What is it? The jar? You know what a jar is." He paused. "Oh. It's inside of the jar, isn't it? Yes... quite. I only jest. He cleared his throat, "Well? Let's have a look then."

Micillia
sgsgdgzdfhghg

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces