Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Show and Tell (Athera + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tell me about your world
and i'll show you mine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:45 pm
The swamp always felt a little gross to Cerpin. It was not pleasant to deal with the muggy air and overabundance of water everywhere. But there were small pieces of it that he had come to appreciate and look forward to. It was full of life compared to the dry desert that he called home. There were trees and flowers and plants everywhere that gave Salamire a lively charm. He had come tonight to meet someone special that Tevini had mentioned. Somebody that apparently knew a thing or two about the plants thriving around the swamp.

"Hey, anybody in? I'm looking for Athera." He knocked on the hive he knew belonged to Byakko. The lavender child was one of hers after all. Cerpin still found it somewhat odd for a troll to be a lusus but he was trying to be open-minded about it. The rebellion had helped him see that Alternia's norms were just one way of living. There were plenty of other ways to exist and some of them were better than the current culture. Maybe trolls raising trolls was worth experimenting with.

"I'm Cerpin, I'm a friend of Tevini's. She said you knew about herbs and aromatherapy and stuff. Would you be willing to help me with some?" He called out to the door, wondering what kind of person this Athera would be. He needed to look into every possible lead that might help Deimos get some sleep on a regular basis. Hopefully Athera could be the answer to that.

saedusk
hope this is okay! let me know if i need to edit anything!

Yamashii

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:32 pm
When the door finally opened, a young troll wearing a cute floral apron stood attentive on the other side, hand resting on her hip. Her hair was tied back in a bun, but some had escaped and was hanging in front her large, owlish eyes as she scanned Cerpin up and down.

"Hi! I'm Athera," she greeted, flashing Cerpin a smile. "I think I heard everything. Yep, I know aaaall kinds of stuff about herbs and aromatherapy." It definitely sounded braggy, but Athera was nothing if not immensely proud of her own accomplishments. Any chance to show off, she'd take it.

"You said you know Tevini? Then you can come in if you wanna," she said, taking a step to the side. "What do you need help with?"

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff