Submit

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:26 pm
Games Workshop keeps doing these new things, it's almost like they want to make loads and loads of money or something....

User Image

Quote:
Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons is a 2-5 player cooperative game coming from Games Workshop in 2018

That title tho.... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 am
That is a whimsical name for a grim dark game.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 am
It's officially been announced over at the New York Toy Fair alongside a scaled down version of Blood Bowl called Blitz Bowl. The Necron models shown above are not included sadly, instead they are represented by tokens. The five Marine models included are from a range of snap-fit models that were sold in Japan(!) as blindbag items.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Space Marine Adventures allows 1-4 players to join forces and attempt to break into a Necron labyrinth. Choose your hero and use each character’s unique skills to battle various deadly hazards, not least of which are the Necron guardians themselves. The easy-build nature of the kits and intuitive game make it suitable for players aged 8 and over – good for anything from family games nights to a quick adventure for a regular gaming club. While this set is a great introduction to the 41st Millennium, each Space Marine in the set is also a unique and dynamic sculpt, making them great additions to an existing collection, too.

I do expect you ladies to buy these for your kids and also to be sure to peer pressure all your friends into doing so as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:46 am
BrookM
It's officially been announced over at the New York Toy Fair alongside a scaled down version of Blood Bowl called Blitz Bowl. The Necron models shown above are not included sadly, instead they are represented by tokens. The five Marine models included are from a range of snap-fit models that were sold in Japan(!) as blindbag items.

What.
Quote:
Space Marine Adventures allows 1-4 players to join forces and attempt to break into a Necron labyrinth. Choose your hero and use each character’s unique skills to battle various deadly hazards, not least of which are the Necron guardians themselves. The easy-build nature of the kits and intuitive game make it suitable for players aged 8 and over – good for anything from family games nights to a quick adventure for a regular gaming club. While this set is a great introduction to the 41st Millennium, each Space Marine in the set is also a unique and dynamic sculpt, making them great additions to an existing collection, too.

What.
BrookM

I do expect you ladies to buy these for your kids and also to be sure to peer pressure all your friends into doing so as well.

No kids.
No friends i know is in to it.
Will probably buy, if available to me.
cat_3nodding cat_whee  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:37 pm
My piglet isn't old enough just yet.... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 am
BrookM
My tiny human isn't even two yet! rofl  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers