:[2018 VDay]: Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 am
She'd caught the dancing light, one of these creatures of the water playing around with what had to be the other glowstick. Once she got this one's attention the dancing water one would have to give up his. He'd earned a look but otherwise left alone for the moment.

Only that moment became startling different in the blink of an eye. First the dancer vanished without a trace. That was a trick she thought only her siblings and she could do. Well, that was interesting. Even more so the other she approached did the same thing! It seemed all at once the music was gone and the energy sapped.

Shifting on her feet again moved by the energy difference. Taking a deep breath followed by three heavy swallows, her composure returned. Shifting her dress she fixed the bottom and gave the top just a little bit more of an oomph. There was a point to get across.

Approaching her Champion, hopefully calming down now that the guests were gone, she stood in front of him. Reaching out to grab a hold of his shoulders she asked him, "Are you alright, now?" Looking up from batting heavy eyelashes her patience with the event had come it its end, "I have to check on Mother then, well then the two of should find somewhere a little more secluded?" The sentence sounded like it could have been a question. That wanton tone suggested otherwise. After that distraction there was a train of though she wanted back, and his full attention

Daisicle
She saw him

FA UH OH
okay bai

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 pm
This was his JAM! What a crazy party! Oh yeah, get down, move around to the sound! He certainly missed Harmonia - OH WAIT! There she was! "Harmonia~!" He called again, but she was marching towards the pretty little thing with the glowstick. Who promptly disappeared.

Well. That was a trick. Almost immediately the flute player vanished as well. And just like that, suddenly he didn't feel like dancing anymore.
"Oh thank the goddess!" He exhaled, letting his arms flop down to his sides. That was actually becoming exhausting. "That was the craziest thing. Did that have anything to do with that dancing lady?" Suddenly Tristen didn't really care though. He knew those bedroom eyes. The fae grinned from ear to ear. "That sounds like a plan." He looped an arm around her waist to lead out of the room.

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:39 pm
His question was answered in a low tone no real inflection either way to give her feelings on the matter away, "It did, she had you dancing, My Champion." Another had him spell bound. Any normal lover would be no thing at all; however, his position made it a personal offense. He'd see for himself just how charming she could be, soon.

Nodding then putting her arm around his waist setting just a touch indecently low, she mentioned on their way out, "I'll need to go up to her on my own. Trust me, when Mother is in a bad mood you'll want to stay back. Why not enjoy the chocolate until I can get back to you?" Taking a moment to kiss his cheek, then another one on the ear promises for another conversation, the Deity was back in charge. Her head held high she walked confidently out of the room ready to report back to Mother.

Then to be released.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 pm
[cuttin' it a bit fine here <.<;]

User Image Nebulosa knew she'd finished her glass of spirits (strong spirits they were, too), but she couldn't quite place when. In fact, after that initial sip, things were pretty much black up until this moment when she found herself in the Aquarium. The snowflake anago had a vague notion she'd been asked for a 'cover fee' and recalled shoving a handful of coins in the general direction of the voice just to get it to leave her alone so she could get in on the crazy bumpin' music she'd heard. Unfortunately, said crazy bumpin' music seemed to have stopped some time in the interim.

Looking around with blurry eyes, she saw at least two of everything, which was a little unpleasant until she noticed the shiny. Off in the distance, she caught sight of a bobbing, bouncing light and she wanted it. As she watched it, the glowing beacon blurred and split off into twos and threes then reformed into a single point. "I'ma get it," she said aloud, decisive in her drunken state, and took off in the straightest path she was capable of. Along the way, she bumped into other pae but never stopped longer than it took her to belt out a "Sskyuuuze me" or "Mah baad!", moving closer to her goal. Her lovely, sparkly shiny was sooo close..!

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

FA Venus generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:30 pm
Raffle for the Maenad and Satyr that brought on the chaos in the Aquarium.

1. Shicala
  2. EvilSilverDragon
  3. Tartara Seabreeze
  4. sailornorthstar
  5. Daisicle
  6. shadica
  7. Twitchapher the 3rd
  8. Menelie
  9. trinkuh
  10. Dream WhiteWitz
  11. SSBrosB
  12. Elros Namasi

The Maenad crashed the party first, so she's gonna be RNGd first.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shicala
Congrats!

FA Venus generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 pm
Raffle for the Maenad and Satyr that brought on the chaos in the Aquarium.

Shicala - won Maenad
  1. EvilSilverDragon
  2. Tartara Seabreeze
  3. sailornorthstar
  4. Daisicle
  5. shadica
  6. Twitchapher the 3rd
  7. Menelie
  8. trinkuh
  9. Dream WhiteWitz
  10. SSBrosB
  11. Elros Namasi

The Satyr chased after the Maenad, so he's gonna be RNGd second.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadica
Congrats!

FA Venus
Crew

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items