Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:43 am
Orpheus Solon

Lili looked around the in and smiled. It was always interesting and fun to come to the in as you never knew exactly who would be there besides the people who lived there like Guri and Li's family. Lapis looked around and stuck her toung out, trying to catch a moth that was flying around the table. Lilif giggled and helped her try to catch the moth. She looked up at Li as he set the Stew down. "That's alright, I didn't mind the wait." She said and smiled. Lapis looked up at him for a second before going back to what he was doing.

Lilif giggled, "sorry about Lapis earlier, she's very judgey and pouty." Lilif said, quickly grabbing the moth before giving it to the glowing lizard of her's. Lapis eat it happily as Lilif petted her head gently. Lilif looked at him and nodded, "Will do Li."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 am
Zafine the crow

"Thank you, Lily. That means a lot means a lot to me that you don't mind waiting on me. I'm always trying to practice as the heir to this place which means making sure that people are fed, have drinks, and are otherwise happy. Sometimes I will sing and dance as well, though that is when there are smaller crowds. Otherwise they are often calling for my mother instead." Something that made him chuckle a bit, sure that they loved his mother but he was starting to grow on them.

Giving a glance at the lizard that was sitting nearby he said, "That's quite alright. I am new and I'm sure it doesn't help that I had my wiggling loatoa with me. They are so high energy that I often have to take them out for runs around or let them out to hunt but I still love them. I'd want to get more of them but I recently learned that they get pretty big, bigger then I thought they might. I've yet to tell my mother." He whispered that last bit to his friend in a conspiratorial manner.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:42 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif smiles and looks a her friend, "You seem like you would be a very nice dancer." She chuckled and lightly petted Lapis's smooth head spikes. "What would your mother do once you take over the Inn? Would she retire and move to Matori?" She asked and looked back at Li, eyes full of curiosity. Lapis laid down and relaxed, still looking at Li. Crystalline hissed softly and slithered onto the table and near the candles on the table.

"Most likely. She may not trust you now but sooner or later she'll get used to you and not try to nom at you again." Lilif chuckled and smiled. "I feel like she wouldn't mind them much, if you take care of them. I Hope." She said, petting Crystalline gently and hums.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:59 pm
Zafine the crow

Li gave a bit of a laugh, "Thank you, I think?" She thought that he would be a 'very nice dancer' which made him think that maybe she'd never seen him dance before. A shame since they were friends. Maybe he should see about letting her see him dance or get her to dance him as well. It was always fun to dance with friends after all, something he knew from experience since he liked to drag Uli into dances with him. At the mention of what his mother would do he started to laugh harder, "I don't know. I could see her being popular down there so... maybe? I don't think she will move away so fast though, not until she's sure I am ready to do everything on my own."

"I think so long as I don't let them run around once they are bigger it should be alright." As well as bring them into the inn through the back door that went straight into the staff area instead of going through the common room. Leaning back in his seat in a relaxed manner he said, "At least they don't get as big as some animals so that should help as well. They are bigger then expected but not too big." Which was good for him. It meant they should be alright as far as the rules of the inn went.

Looking to his friend he asked, "How long do you mean to hang out before you return to your adventures, Lily?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggles and smiled, "Welcome, I think." She chuckled and tilts her head a bit. Crystalline slithered over to the side of the table in which Li was on, looking up at him as he flicked his tongue at him. "With the way she acts she seems like she would be popular there. She is a really nice person." Lilif smiles brightly and giggles. Crystalline starts to slither off the Table and onto Li. Lapis blinks a bit and grabs the end of Crystalline's tail to try and get him to stop, starting to get pulled along.

"That sounds like it would be a good plan." She smiled brightly and looked at the two reptiles on the tables, confused. She glanced back at Li, "Hmm, I might stick around and get some food before I set out again." She said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:13 am
Zafine the crow

Lifting a hand he reached out to give the serpent a little tap on the nose before scratching her under the chin, "Aren't you a cute little thing? And just look at those colors." It really was an interesting looking little beast, one that he felt would be interesting to dance with. Imagine getting to be a serpent dancer? He'd heard about them in some stories but he hadn't seen one before. Mostly because the main person he knew that danced likely wouldn't be up for that sort of thing. He glanced around for a moment for his mother then turned back to Lilif once more.

"Hm? Wow, that soon? Well, I can get you some more stew if that is what you're needing. We also have some bread if you'd like some of that? It's something new that one of the merchants has started to deliver though it's got my mother thinking about getting an oven of her own so she can bake her own bread instead of having to pay for it all the time." Something that made him chuckle a bit. A lot of what was added to the inn tended to be because his mother didn't feel like paying for things or because he thought of ways to keep from having to pay for things. Taking care of things on the grounds like having a bath house and having vegetable gardens, it was all due to them wanting to save money. It was what was helping the inn be so successful too he felt.

Pushing to his feet slowly he asked, "What else can I get you?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:37 pm
Orpheus Solon

Crystalline hissed happily and slithered back onto the table and around the candles, getting the the full warmth of all the candles. Lapis crawled over and onto Lilif's shoulder, opposite of Li and crystalline before looking around the inn. Lilif gently petted her and smiled happily before looking back at Li.

Lili's eyes widen and a bright smiles spreads across her face. "Stew and bread sounds amazing." She clenched her fists, beaming happily. Lilif giggled, "That sounds like a good way to save money for the inn. She's so Awesome." Crystalline looked over at Lilif and hissed a bit, flicking his tongue at her. Lilif paused from her beaming and looked at him, "Umm, besides the food to go I don't think I can think of anything else." She paused for a long moment. "The compass rose is meant to be at the top of the map right?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:30 pm
Zafine the crow

Li leaned forward, resting his hands on the table, watching Lapis for a moment before he said, "I really want to get one of those things for my mother. I really thing that she would like them because they are tiny and sparkly." He said, head cocked to one side as he watched the way that the tiny creature moved. He had a feeling that it was something she'd enjoy making friends with since she liked things that were as singularly lovable as the creature seemed to be. Shifting so that he was leaning back in his seat he said, "I will have to ask the traveling merchants about getting one of them."

Giving a laugh he got to his feet, picking up her dishes, and said, "I will get you a refill." He said before he trotted over to where the cauldron of stew was located over the fire, filling it up with stew, and brought it back to her. He set it down in front of her and then said, "I will grab some bread from behind the bar for you."

He turned, about to go get it when she mentioned the compass rose, something that caused him to nearly trip over his own feet. Turning around he found himself starring at his friend, then gave a nod of his head, "Yes, Lily... it goes on top... You're just kidding, right? Right...?" He looked a bit worried that she had the map upside down. Was that why she ended up in Zena? That was very worrisome.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif looks at him and smiles, "She would look nice with one, all sparkly and glowing." She smiled as Lapis laid down on her her shoulder, her glowing tail swaying slowly. She nodded, "If you want some crystals to trade for one of them I can give you some." She said, starting to go through her bag, causing her lizard to move off of her and back to the table. She fishes out a handful of crystals from the bottom of her bag.

"Thank you, Li." She said happily she smiled brightly, happy to have him as a great friend. Lilif looked and him and chuckled. She shakes her head, "I think I had the map upside down the," She giggles a bit, "Thank you for clarifying that for me, Li." She added.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 pm
Zafine the crow

He nodded his head, "I think that she would." He agreed as he returned, putting the piece of bread in front of Lilif but a bit away from her two pets in case they might want to go after it. He looked down at the crystals that she produced, looking through them, and picked up two of them, "I will take these two for the meal. The rest I will take if you decide to stay the night in one of our rooms. I don't want to take the crystals for no reason. Especially when you can use them to buy other things."

Giving a smile he sat down again and said, "it's quite alright. Just be careful next time, alright? I don't want you to get lost again." He lifted a hand to pat her on the head before he leaned back in his seat, tucking the crystals away into the pocket of his pants for later.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif picked up the bread and took some cloth out of her bag before wrapping it up and putting it in the pocket of her bag. She glanced up at him and thought for a moment, a smile slowly spreading across her face. "I'll stay the night then." She said and chuckles. She held the rest of the crystals out to him. "Here, have them. I have enough for the trip." Her eyes sparkle as she looks up at him.

Lilif chuckled softly, "I'll try to not get lost again." She said and smiled brightly. Crystalline hissed happily and coiled around the candles a bit tighter. Lapis crawled over and laid on Crystalline, warming up near the candles.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:42 pm
Zafine the crow

Li gave a nod of his head, taking the other crystals that she offered to him, "Alright, deal. Do you want a ground floor room or a second floor room? Either way I can offer you one of the single bed rooms like the ones you've stayed in before." Just simple rooms that had a single bed, a desk with a chair, and a candle to light when it was getting dark at night. It was simple but comfortable, well worth the asking price for a night.

Giving a smile he said, "That's good to hear. Now how about you eat up and then I can show you to the room that you decide upon." After that he'd go chat with one of the merchants that were staying here with them at the inn and talk with them about finding a sitara for his mother.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas