Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Bella's Diary♡

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:22 am
Sunday, November 5th, Rainy

Dear Diary,

Ha. I sound like a teenage girl. Anyway, Today I moved into my place in StarCreek and I love it! I stared unpacking a bit before deciding to head out and explore, deciding to finish unpacking when I returned. I even managed to work a little while at the clothclothing store where I met Yuko, Yukari and Princess Rei. Can you believe it? Actual royalty. Moving on, I helped her find the cutest dress for her sister. She even gave me address, which was awesome. I think I will come to like it here. Well, that's it for now. Gotta finish unpacking.

Until next time, mate!
Bella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm
Monday, November 19

Dear Diary,

My, goodness. Has it been two weeks already since I came to StarCreek? Man, time sure flies huh? I'm just happy that it had finally stopped raining. It was starting to get depressing and I do hate feeling gloomy. Anyway, my job is going rather well. Also, I may have made a new friend in a co-worker named Yukari. I like her. She seems nice. Well, that's all for now. I think I will go outside and take a walk. The sun is shining and even though it's a bit chilly, I plan on taking full advantage of it.

Until next time

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
★Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers