Reply Alternia RP
[GRO] Quella Fehtan - Teen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm
She'd made it! Scorpa threw herself at the blueblood in a hug, ignoring all safety precautions or protests.

"You scared the ******** outta me!" The yellowblood held her tight. It probably hurt but at least that meant she was alive, right? Squeezing the younger girl, Scorpa let out a breath of relief. She hadn't known the blueblood for ages or anything but she'd been taken in by the spunk and fire in the girl. She hated the idea that she could've led to that flame being extinguished before her prime.

"Oops, sorry- here Flydra-" Scorpa finally realized she was in the way and let go, stepping back to let the tealblood move in close to continue administering first aid. Scorpa kept a firm grip on one of Quella's hands, however.

"Don't worry, we're gonna take care of you." She nodded, wiping a tear from her eye while trying to look comforting to the scared troll. It was too soon to ask about the experiment, first they needed to make sure Quella was stable!

Yamashii

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 pm
"The storm blew the power and you went into some kind of... I don't know. A different state I've never seen before." Flydra admitted to her patient, knowing it didn't sound good. But Quella deserved to know the truth after what she had been through. The bluebloood was made of tough stuff to survive the shock to her system. Scorpa held on to the girl in a moment of comfort and affection before shifting out of the way. It probably would help the blueblood's emotional state to keep Scorpa around.

"I'm going to check your vitals now. We need to make sure you're not in critical condition still." As she worked, the tealblood got quieter and quieter, her mouth frowning in confusion. There should have been an elevated pulse or a change in her breathing. But Quella's body was almost healthier than before. Flydra grabbed at one of the arms to feel at the muscles. Something was different than before.

"You haven't quite mutated but... your body is in peak condition somehow. I'll need to do some blood work to confirm things officially but... it seems your body adapted to the surge that went through you and is fighting stronger than ever." She motioned to the two girls holding hands and cleared the straps and equipment out of the way. Quella didn't need the electrodes any more.

"Push all your strength against Scorpa's palm and test your new body out for yourself." The doctor said with a relieved smile.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Yamashii

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:42 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella felt good. In fact, Quella felt GREAT. She pressed a questing prong against one of her arms, felt the muscle there for herself. It felt... hard. Harder than it should. Quella shivered, wondered what in the world had happened again. That didn't stop her from baring her fangs in a grin at the bigger yellowblood.

"That all sounds like a bunch of nonsense, but I feel really great." The blueblood pushed herself up on the bed, folding her strut pods behind her. "I guess if you really need blood samples or whatever that sounds fine. Just lemme know." She couldn't believe how invigorated she felt. Like she'd just run across the woods, but she wasn't winded at all. The hunter wanted to get out, to DO something, to run with her pack until she dropped.

She pressed her hand against the larger yellowblood's hesitantly. Sure, Quella felt good, but what if it was all just in her head? The blueblood wasn't really clear on what exactly had just happened, but it was pretty clear from all the trolls in labcoats running around and shouting, it hadn't gone according to plan. Quella took a deep breath, lined up her shoulder with Scorpa's, and PUSHED as hard as she could.

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm
"Oof!" Scorpa went down with a tumble as Quella pushed with an amount of force not expected from her body. It wasn't enough to knock Scorpa through the floor but she collided with enough momentum to feel pain. Rubbing at her back, the yellowblood looked up in a mixture of surprise and amazement. If Quella was capable of doing that she was only going to grow stronger as she grew older! This was a great success for Flydra.

"Yayyy! I mean OW but this is incredible!" Scorpa shouted as she scrambled back to her feet. Not only had the blueblood survived something she shouldn't have- she'd recovered into a different state entirely! The yellowblood should have been jealous but at the time she was mostly just relieved that things hadn't gone badly. Quella would make a great addition to the military and Flydra would have a living proof of her research. If they helped monitor and train her right, who knew what heights Quella would soar to?

"What a shock, huh?" Scorpa laughed, clapping Quella on the shoulder. They hadn't expected results of this magnitude!

Yamashii

Buzzwulf

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:01 pm
Flydra rubbed an alcohol wipe on Quella's arm before drawing some blood as the blueblood marveled over her new body. It was interesting to see what it was capable of but they could not allow the girl to over exert herself too much after what she had just been through. While she certainly appeared to be healthy, there could be hidden internal damages that would take some work to figure out.

But a little test like the arm strength would be fine. Coming back from the brink of death certainly deserved a little celebration.

"I'm going to conclude the experiment was a success. I'm not sure I'd be able to safely replicate that however." The tealblood jotted some notes down on a clipboard to refer to later. Playing with severe electrocution was not something that she could justify as widespread treatment at this stage. Opening a drawer, she pulled a blanket out to drape over Quella's body to keep her covered and warm.

"How do you feel mentally? Emotionally? You've undergone an intense change. Do you feel different?" She continued to write as she spoke, scribbling down anything Quella said. There was a brief shared look with Scorpa as the two of them pondered something. Power this strong needed to be trained and encouraged. If the blueblood had this much courage to face such a risky experiment, she would do well entering into service perhaps. Scorpa was a better judge of character about such things though and Flydra would defer to her moirail's thoughts on the matter.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella tried to act all cool and strong, but inside she was squealing with glee. Not in her wildest dreams had she imagined this was what Scorpa was talking about when she went to the clinic. "What a shock, huh?" Scorpa said, clapping the blueblood on the shoulder, and she snorted at the terrible joke. "Oh yeah," she said with a chuckle. "I'm still waiting for the thunder to stop."

Quella hopped up as Flydra draped a blanket over her. "I feel amazing!" the blueblood said, stretching out her neck and shoulders. "You're the best doctor ever!" The blueblood grabbed Flydra's hand and pumped it in a powerful handshake. She could feel the power there, just waiting for a chance to be let go. Quella felt like she should feel pain, a lot of it, but instead everything just tingled a bit. "I guess it feels kinda... ticklish. Like feathers. But in a good way though!" The hunter nodded, pulled the blanket a little tighter over her body.

Just then her acid tract let out a huge rumble. Quella realized just how hungry she was. It was like she hadn't eaten in months. How in the world was she just noticing that now? She could eat a whole stagbeast, raw! "Hey uh... weird question, but does anyone have any, like, trail mix or something? I think I must have forgotten to eat before I came over or something, and I'm really thirsty too." Her tract growled again. In fact, it practically roared. Quella stood in front of the entire lab team in the second or two of silence that followed, flushing just a bit as everyone stared at her.

Yamashii

Doutei
I couldn't let that joke go without saying something biggrin

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 pm
"One sec, I've got a protein bar in my purse!" Scorpa laughed. She understood the way hunger could drive a troll crazy. While Flydra finished her measurements, the yellowblood wandered over to pluck a few rations out and paused. Her pin glinted in the bag and caused her to think. Normally trolls had to wait until they were older to join the military but she'd managed to enter the ranks with a little help. If an exception could be made for her... surely one could be made for a troll with Quella's new enhanced conditioning. She could try to help put in a good word for the younger troll and recruit the military's newest super soldier! It'd give Quella access to more opportunities and let them bring her along on missions to test her abilities.

"Here, eat up!" Scorpa turned back with a smile. She could see by the twinkle in Flydra's eye that the doctor was coming to the same conclusion of wanting to keep Quella not only around but also close. Dropping the protein bars in Quella's hand, the lieutenant let the girl eat.

"And join up! I think the military will be very interested in you! With your potential, you'll go far! I know I'd love to have you on my team! What do you say?" Scorpa offered with genuine excitement, extending a hand to the blueblood.

Yamashii

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

More time to hang out with Scorpa? Quella was excited. Scorpa was the closest thing the blueblood had seen to an alpha in troll society, the way she held herself and was respected by everyone around her. And she wanted Quella to be in her pack? The hunter was excited to learn everything she could from the yellowblood. She pumped a fist in the air and took the military troll's hand.

"Sure, I'll join you guys." the blueblood said, taking Scorpa's offered hand. She gave it a firm shake. "I guess I'd just be running around in the woods otherwise, and that seems like kinda a waste now." Quella winked at Scorpa, a mischievous glint in her gander bulb. "Although I'm gonna be the best, so you better watch out!"

Quella stood solidly on her prongs with the older trolls, excited to be moving towards the future. She took a huge chunk out of the protein bar she'd been given, practically inhaling the ration. It wasn't even close to enough food. maybe this was some kind of side effect of the treatment? Quella put it out of her mind, ate the rations that were handed to her, and grinned. She wasn't just better now, she really was the best.

Now she was looking forward to a chance to prove it.

Hivestuck
I think we're done here!

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out