[prp] Death March (L’mul, Owara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:37 pm
It came on slow. Or was it fast? L’mul didn’t know. He didn’t feel like he knew much of anything. His brain felt like the goopy, watery stuff that was blocking his airways. It was hard to breathe, harder to stand. He was leaning against Stariath, huffing.

“Owara?” He called, weakly. He didn’t know if he could make it back inside, close as their weyr was. Stariath, could you...?

Mine’s, Mine is very weak. He hurts. He calls for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:41 pm
Owara was just on her way back from the kitchens, having seen her weyrmate and his green heading toward home. It seemed early for them to be home, but perhaps today was only a short day.

That was when she heard Stariath's voice in her head. "I'm coming!" she called and hurried her steps, not stopping until she was there with her weyrmate. "What's wrong? Come, get in bed, love," she said worriedly, slipping her arm around his middle so she could help him inside.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm
What wasn’t wrong might have been an easier question for L’mul to answer. His eyes were half mast as he looked to her. He began to cough, shuddering with every dry hack.

“I was fine yesterday...” he complained. Who would take care of Stariath? She needed a bath. She needed—

Don’t worry about me, fool. Stariath’s response was immediate, almost angry. Rest. Mine’s, you’ll make him rest?  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games