Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life here, so far, was fine. She hadn't been bullied too much. Pleasing her 'master' was obviously easy enough. He sometimes hit her, but nothing that she actually cared about. Though it did wear on her nerves quite a bit. Getting angry at him wouldn't do Ninati any good. She had to blend in to figure out life as a mortal. Mimicking their behaviors were high on her list of priorities.

So making friends, gossiping, she supposed, maybe even having kids.

Her face screwed up at that as she went to go fetch her 'master' food from the pile for his supper before he returned from whatever it was he did all day. She was larger than most of the females here, and it definitely got her a lot of looks, even still. The way Ninati dealt with the attention was to hold her head high and sort of preen. Yes, pay attention to me. You will all love me once you know who I am.

Something tickled her senses though, like the aura of someone similar to her. She knew there were half gods here, mortal children of her mother, possibly. Was it one of them? Her miss matched eyes looked around every now and then as she continued on her job, but something was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A dark shadow passed over the land below, wings stretching to catch the air, carrying the massive beast to whatever height he desired. Tanaka sighed in what might have been mistaken for contentment....or maybe not, there was a lot of fang showing in that grin of his.

Hunting? Perhaps, though hunting for what, you may be better off not knowing.

An ear twitched, eyes narrowed, as if something had caught his attention. Wings tucked, the god descended, paws reaching the ground more swiftly and quietly than one might expect from a creature of his size (you'd be surprised how stealthy one becomes with years of practice).

Well hello there, don't you look....delicious.

A lioness, and an attractive one at that. Well then, this day may have just gotten interesting....  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 am
That something that tickled her senses was getting closer. Ninati looked around more, not even bothering to look in the sky because, why would another god be here in this place? It was making her super uneasy. Her ears pinned back as she picked a large slab of zebra for her 'master'. It would do. There weren't many bigger pieces by now so he couldn't complain too much.

And she began the process of trying to drag it back to the den. Until she got the feeling someone was watching her. "Who's there?" She asked around a mouthful of meat, not wanting to let it go to someone else. That would royally piss her off, not just her 'master'.

"What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:47 pm
Feathers ruffled as his wings folded, a flick of his tail, a devious grin. Oh she was clever this one, and fiesty, glorious. He could work with that.

He was silent for a moment, standing in the shadows, perhaps sizing her up, or maybe just admiring the view (omg what a perv). Or maybe he wanted to keep her guessing, keep her on edge.

Finally he stepped forward, revealing his full form as he stepped into view. His tail twitched with his steps, was that a swagger?

"I suppose that depends on you."

A different sort of 'prey' on your mind today, Tanaka?

Peppermint Coffee

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm
Large, intimidating, and those impressive wings? Ninati knew a fellow god when she saw one. He didn't seem to recognize she was. Her disguise was working then. The meat dropped from her mouth and she stood over it rather protectively. If she had her wings, they would be fluffed up, trying to get more size to intimidate him right back.

But he didn't seem to want to attack. There was something about him, a certain air that had her questioning his motives while at the same time making her nearly preen at the attention.

Nearly.

"Depends on me?" Her head cocked to the side. "What does that mean, god who hasn't introduced himself." She should probably do that first, but here she was.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:30 pm
Tanaka almost laughed in amusement, instead a sly grin on his maw. Feisty indeed, he liked it, not that he couldn't have taken that piece of meat from her if he'd so chosen. Another day, another creature, he might have taken it as a challenge, but today he found it charming.

A nod, he settled on his haunches to show he had no intentions to strike or harm her.

"Apologies, I am Tanaka. I am not here to take your prize, but perhaps I can offer something more....enticing."

His fur ruffled, sexy and I know it! Bring that flirt game, Tanaka, you sexy man beast.

Peppermint Coffee

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:03 pm
Tanaka. She hadn't heard of him. Her head remained canted as she studied the god before her. He was fairly handsome, she had to admit, in a dangerous sort of way. The way he settled had Ninati relax just a smidge. Okay so he wasn't after her meal.

"Ninati," she replied cooly, evenly. Playing hard to get was difficult when you weren't really sure what you were doing. "And you'll have to be fairly ...enticing to get my mind off this zebra."

Would he accept the challenge? The fact he didn't know her sent a little thrill through the goddess.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 pm
"A pleasure."

He smiled, a soft smile that may have unnerved anyone who knew of his dark (evil) tendencies. But even in such a smile, they was confidence, slyness, seduction. It seemed he liked this lioness, and unless he was mixing his signals, she was interested in him as well.

A seductive flick of his tail, Tanaka rose to his paws, stretching as he stood, revealing and emphasizing the line of muscles and pure white fur. (what, you thought there'd be blood spatter? Hah! Tanaka kept himself clean thank you very much!) Oh yes, that was a strut as he moved closer, settling to sit again close to her.

"I assure you, I can be very enticing"

Oh there was that sexy tail flick again, wait did he just wink? Or was it just the way the light caught his eyes with that sly grin? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Peppermint Coffee

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:15 pm
She didn't know him, so the smile didn't unnerve her. The goddess found herself intrigued by this god she'd never heard of before. Licking her nose a little, the female stayed where she was yet again as he moved closer. At least she wasn't getting more protective. She was thinking less and less about the meat she should deliver and only thought about this god before her.

The strut had her grinning slightly and then she snorted at his words.

"I can see that..." She relaxed her posture, shaking out her fur and let her longer mane settle around her face again. "...Could I help you with something?"

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:44 pm
Tanaka smirked, his tail flicking just close enough to almost touch her.

"Perhaps you can. Or perhaps I can help you with something."

Oh absolutely, there was much they could help each other with, things that they were both certain to enjoy. Come on pretty lady, wouldn't you much rather spend your day with this sexy man? Why fight it? His feathers ruffled, a flip of his own mane, yep, totally trying to seduce her.

Peppermint Coffee
Sorry for taking so long, it seems I can't write for s**t anymore

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:35 am
She giggled to herself again and Ninati bit down on the inside of her cheek. Oh he was good. Laying it on thick. Her tail flicked to the side, showing she was clearly interested in what he was doing and saying.

"Alright... I'll go with you." He seemed fun. Besides, he didn't try to really do anything other than seduce her. That could be really fun. Being with a mortal.

"I'll follow you."

Amon Larethian
(We can call it a wrap if you want?)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:46 pm
A smirk showed his pleasure at her response. He liked this lioness, and he would take great pleasure in showing her all he had to offer, and exploring all she had to offer in turn. There was no further need of words, actions would speak for them, actions and pleasure.

Peppermint Coffee
Seems a good place to end it, before they get to specifics >.>

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out