Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Kimochii Sandayuu at your service!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimochii Sandayuu

Newbie Raider

3,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:06 pm
Hi my name is Kimochii Sandayuu >3> you can call me Kim, mochii or Yuu for short. I created this account last year to check this site out. but I got lost easily so I just refrain from visiting the site.

Right now I returned because I saw someone opened her gaia account in the coffee shop I was in and gave me the idea to visit here again.

My name originally came from Momochi Sandayu, one of the best ninja spies in the Japanese lore. I watch naruro and boruto series. suggest some good ninja animes please o3o

Forgive me in advanced as I'm a bit shy and being around people sometimes give me anxiety attacks (even on gaia) but I'm trying my best to be be at the very least talk to people here in gaia. please bear with me..

hoping to gain new friends.
- Kimochii Sandayuu  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 am
Kimochii Sandayuu
Hi my name is Kimochii Sandayuu >3> you can call me Kim, mochii or Yuu for short. I created this account last year to check this site out. but I got lost easily so I just refrain from visiting the site.

Right now I returned because I saw someone opened her gaia account in the coffee shop I was in and gave me the idea to visit here again.

My name originally came from Momochi Sandayu, one of the best ninja spies in the Japanese lore. I watch naruro and boruto series. suggest some good ninja animes please o3o

Forgive me in advanced as I'm a bit shy and being around people sometimes give me anxiety attacks (even on gaia) but I'm trying my best to be be at the very least talk to people here in gaia. please bear with me..

- Kimochii Sandayuu

User Image Hope U enjoy it here as much as I do. . If U need any kinda help just ask... Don't be shy, we all friendly round here.  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Kimochii Sandayuu

Newbie Raider

3,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:01 am
Morrigan Skylar

User Image Hope U enjoy it here as much as I do. . If U need any kinda help just ask... Don't be shy, we all friendly round here.

Thank you Morrigan! o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:08 am
Kimochii Sandayuu
Morrigan Skylar

Thank you Morrigan! o3o

U R very welcome  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:11 pm
Kimochii Sandayuu

- Kimochii Sandayuu

Oh shoot. Well XD; yeahhh, it's incredibly easy to get lost around this site (and into the site).
If you are feeling lost, feel free to ask any questions! We're all happy to help~

And ;D I think a lot of us are on the shy side around here. So you'll fit right in. c:
That's cool that you saw someone have Gaia up. I've only seen that once. And XD; I'd been on this site for years at that point.. and that was the first time I saw a fellow Gaian. And~ for a few seconds, thought about walking by and commenting like, "Gaia. Cool." ...Or whatever. XD; I don't remember. But then I quickly snapped to my senses. I wouldn't want some stranger to walk up and talk to me .. and XD; also didn't want to talk to some random person... <.<;; sooo yeah. I didn't.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:21 pm
sdrawkcab
Kimochii Sandayuu

- Kimochii Sandayuu

Oh shoot. Well XD; yeahhh, it's incredibly easy to get lost around this site (and into the site).
If you are feeling lost, feel free to ask any questions! We're all happy to help~

And ;D I think a lot of us are on the shy side around here. So you'll fit right in. c:
That's cool that you saw someone have Gaia up. I've only seen that once. And XD; I'd been on this site for years at that point.. and that was the first time I saw a fellow Gaian. And~ for a few seconds, thought about walking by and commenting like, "Gaia. Cool." ...Or whatever. XD; I don't remember. But then I quickly snapped to my senses. I wouldn't want some stranger to walk up and talk to me .. and XD; also didn't want to talk to some random person... <.<;; sooo yeah. I didn't.

ohhh I didn't walk near him too o3o I was scared that he might be more of a stranger than a friend, yikes I don't wan't that! x_x better meet via gaia first then meet offline  

Kimochii Sandayuu

Newbie Raider

3,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items