Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ☽ Approved Male Profiles
Angelo Yukimura

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Basic Record 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

✎Username: DragonMistress07
✎Name: Angelo Yukimura
✎Age: 21
✎Gender: Male
✎Eye Color: Light blue
✎Hair Color: Tri-colored (mostly white with blue and purple bangs)
✎Hair Length: Waist-length (keeps it in a braid)
✎Height: 5'9"
✎Weight: 190lbs
✎Body Type: Petite with some muscle
✎Scars/Tattoos: Several red arrays that appear over his forehead and under each eye when in kitsune form
✎Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
✎Ethnicity: Japanese-Italian
✎Marital/Relationship Status: Single

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Extra Information Gathered 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

✎Immediate Family:
Maria Yukimura-Deceased
Ryo Yukimura- Deceased
Angelica Yukimura- Status Unknown and Currently Missing
✎"Curse" : Turns into a 6ft tall nine-tailed kitsune during a full moon.

Strength- Air, Earth, and Fire are is main elements. Three for air, three for earth and healing and three for fire.

Weakness- Extreme cold. He can stand up to it but he has a limit. Two hours is how long he goes before his fire element kicks in to warm him up. He can only use one element at a time though.

(Consent is needed for when he attacks. If he attacks at all.)

Kitsune Form

✎Fears: Tenshi hates to be around very big groups and tends to skirt away from people who try to get close to him without his permission. He does not take kindly to people getting in his personal space and will let you know that he does not appreciate it.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】Psychological Record 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

✔ Tea
✔ Cooking/Baking
✔ Reading

Dislikes:
✘ Big groups
✘ Loud noises
✘ sour things
✘ Anything remotely pink, frilly, or laced

✎Personality: Tenshi is bluntly honest and had no problem telling you what is on his mind. He only softens up when around animals, children and those he actually considers friends, which he doesn't have a lot of.

✎Bio:
- Parents died in a suspicious car crash when he was 13 and his sister disappeared without a trace while on a trip. He doesn't know if she is dead or alive.

-Lived on his own, working as a part-time waiter until he graduated from high-school then went on to college to become a doctor. Graduated with honors and worked for a world-renowned hospital until he moved to StarCreek.

- As soon as he hit 21, he was cursed by some voodoo witch who was jealous that he was beautiful. So, now he turns into a kitsune during the full moon.

-Moved to StarCreek to see if he could start over but it's rather hard to do so when he's not fond of getting to close to others in order not to hurt them and get hurt in return.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】Romantic Record 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

What you look for in a partner:
❥ To be able to accept his curse and be there for him when he needs it most
❥ Someone who can take his blunt honesty easily and not get mad when he calls it like he sees it
❥ Someone who could love him
❥ Someone who can easily get along with his kitsune side

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】Extra Information 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

Theme Song: [Optional.]

Extra: Has a pet Siberian White tiger named Yin

Housing: Faeylin District - 177 Eredin Ave.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm
DragonMistress07

Can you at least provide the picture of his kitsune form in his profile so that those who read it can get a clear image? Size of the image must not be too big.

EDIT: His curse also needs further description, like his appearance, number of tails he has, strengths and weaknesses of being in that form. 9 feet is a bit too big for his build so make the height of his kitsune form at least equal to his human form's height, or a bit bigger (6 feet is his maximum in that case).  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:15 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Can you at least provide the picture of his kitsune form in his profile so that those who read it can get a clear image? Size of the image must not be too big.

EDIT: His curse also needs further description, like his appearance, number of tails he has, strengths and weaknesses of being in that form. 9 feet is a bit too big for his build so make the height of his kitsune form at least equal to his human form's height, or a bit bigger (6 feet is his maximum in that case).

Yeah. Okay. Give me a minute.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:28 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Better?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 pm
DragonMistress07

Also, can I ask how long with those elements manifest themselves in case they are going to be used to attack someone (with the consent from me or the other party, of course)? The problem is that his abilities as a kitsune are a bit too OP and we don't want those kinds of powers in the RP.

You may have to limit to up to two to three elements to be used to tone down his powers so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:33 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Also, can I ask how long with those elements manifest themselves in case they are going to be used to attack someone (with the consent from me or the other party, of course)? The problem is that his abilities as a kitsune are a bit too OP and we don't want those kinds of powers in the RP.

You may have to limit to up to two to three elements to be used to tone down his powers so much.

Okay. I understand. Sorry. I'll edit it.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Good? Or still needs more work? The elements manifest themselves only when he feels.threatened. But other than that, he doesn't use them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 am
DragonMistress07

Since you are going to include air and fire, his number of tails must be six, unless you are going to include earth also as part of his elements list if you want to retain 9 as his number of tails as well as his regenerative abilities.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:40 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Since you are going to include air and fire, his number of tails must be six, unless you are going to include earth also as part of his elements list if you want to retain 9 as his number of tails as well as his regenerative abilities.

Fixed it. Is it good now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:50 am
DragonMistress07

Not quite yet. I need to ask the vice president to see if there are further changes to the curse. I'll tell him to give it a look.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Not quite yet. I need to ask the vice president to see if there are further changes to the curse. I'll tell him to give it a look.

Okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:30 am
DragonMistress07

Last restrictions for one last look to see if your character is ready to go:

- Your wordings on the profile are always off and it's best that you correct them immediately. Grammar is a necessary must.
- He can only use one element at a time (e.g. if he is using fire to warm up, he cannot use air or earth).
- You forget to add in the rule in which there must be consent from the other party in case he plans to attack using the elements.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Last restrictions for one last look to see if your character is ready to go:

- Your wordings on the profile are always off and it's best that you correct them immediately. Grammar is a necessary must.
- He can only use one element at a time (e.g. if he is using fire to warm up, he cannot use air or earth).
- You forget to add in the rule in which there must be consent from the other party in case he plans to attack using the elements.

There. I don't know.of I did the consent thing right, but here you go.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:19 am
DragonMistress07

Approved!

Housing: Faeylin District - 177 Eredin Avenue  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:01 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Approved!

Housing: Faeylin District - 177 Eredin Avenue

Awesome. I have a request, though. Would it be okay if Angelo works in the Hospital?  
☽ Approved Male Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games