Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sometimes, being little jerks can bring two folks together.
Plus really, pillow forts are awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:07 pm
        “Fix the toilet” his a**. Like <********> was he going to fix a stupid toilet! Again! And again! And again and again and again!

Grumbling to himself, Mahmud rotated a comically large sheet of paper he was staring at. This plan had gone into creation ever since that time Cerpin had him fix the plumbing twelve times in one full night. There had been many spare moments spent locked in his room the past week, scribbling out the blueprints for his greatest, albeit temporary, creation. All it had taken was Cerpin heading out for the evening to put his plan into effect.

Ommy had helped drag all her nesting materials from their room into the living room. By nesting materials in this place, of course, Mahmud meant blankets, pillows, a couple of broomsticks Ommy was rather fond of. If he was going to do this, it was going to be grand. Spectacular! The best pillow fort there’d ever--- oh GOG DAMN IT he forgot something didn’t he? It sure felt like he forgot something. But what could it be?

Ruffling his fluffy hair with both hands, Mahmud stared at the blueprint, now on the ground. There was something missing to this master pillow maze that could make it truly great. If it was going to piss his roommate off, everything had to be perfect. So why couldn’t he see it? Surely it couldn't be because the hive was in disarray?

doutei

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm
Tonight was going to be weird, it seemed.

A quiet figure had noticed some strange sounds coming from the living room so she'd come to investigate the source. Underworld was prone to all kinds of mysteries, some more unfortunate than others, and she'd learned it was best to just deal with them right away rather than hope they'd take care of themselves. She had not expected this outcome.

'What is he doing?' Tevini cocked her head to the side as she observed Mahmud constructing a mess across the living room. The large blueprint was ridiculously large, raising her eyebrows. Was it some kind of game? Whenever she'd seen trolls create forts on television she'd never seem them follow a plan, usually they just improvised with whatever actually worked. Then again, Mahmud was a builder. Silently, the redblood disappeared for a few minutes to put away her current project as well as fetch a few items. She would stop for today and try to spend a little time figuring out what the orangeblood was up to. Admittedly, Tevini had not spent much time getting to properly know the boy. Placing her surprise behind the wall leading into the living room, Tevini peeked in and saw that Mahmud hadn't really moved in the last few minutes. Was something wrong?

"What are you doing?" The redblood asked, entering the room and making her way over. She peered down at the plan curiously, wondering what she would find scrawled on the paper.

"Besides destroying the living room." Tevini chuckled. Despite how many times she'd yelled at Cerpin for all of the messes he'd left around Underworld, Tevini actually didn't hate mess. She'd grown up in a junkyard. She disliked the way he didn't always clean up after he was done. Among other things... but that was neither here or now.

"What is this?" The engineer inquired, tracing a finger down one of the support beams in the plan.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:20 pm
        Nose practically to the blueprints, Mahmud furrowed his brows in frustration as he kept trying to solve this problem he was running into. Unfortunately for him, Tevini was fairly quiet up until the point she made herself known. He practically yelped when she asked what he was doing. Then he froze, sitting still for a few beats before slowly turning to look at her. Caught in the Cookie jar. That was exactly how he felt, and it was plain as day on this face.

”Um...” How did he explain decimating a room for a practical joke. ”Stuuuuuuuuuff...” wow. Smooth. And it totally didn't make him sound like a grub. He was silent a few more seconds before dumping all his feelings in a spectacular display of word vomit.

”I'm always cleaning messes and doing toilet repairs like every day and I am going crazy! I'm an architect! Not a plumber! And I think cerpin forgets that and it frustrates me and I know I gotta earn my keep and if I didn't feel like just the toilet guy it'd be fine and I have no clue why it makes me as mad as it does, but it does and I'm sick of it and cleaning his messes so I'm making a fort maze he has to get through when he gets home so he feels like I feel all frustrated and stuff!”

All that came out in one breath, and he was panting by the end of it all, but as soon as he blurted it he regretted it. To Tevini, of all people... Cerpin’s ... someone. Her title was still nebulous to Mahmud. He dared not ask.

With a pathetic little sigh, he turned his attention back to his blueprint at a spot Tevini had pointed out. ”Oh uh... thats supposed to prop the blankets and act as a support structure but... I think the broomsticks are too narrow for that.” After having dragged the blankets out he realized they were far heavier than anticipated. ”SO it's a matter of figuring out either a better support beam or distributing the weight somehow radially through the top...” To emphasize the point he swiped his finger across the ‘roof’ to her. Was there a household object that could even do that? Ugh!

doutei

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers